PDA

View Full Version : Need help about Adsense tax

kjgudez
11-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Hi, i need help regarding the adsense tax info. First of all, I'm from PH but my adsense account right now is US based. I'm using my highschool friend's address to verify my account. I also use his bank account to recieve my balance then he use xoom to send it to me. My problem is that I just used random numbers in SSN. But I already recieved my first payment. Right now my soon to be second payment is hold by google because the tax info I put is cannot be found in IRS. Now that I researched something, what tax form would be suitable for me? W8ben? If w8ben, i need ITIN or can I just use my friend's ssn? Because he got work last june? Or is there none? My friend doesnt want to pay tax that he doesnt even worked on. He doesnt want to be like his older brother that has 4.8k balance of tax. We're both 19 y/o. If I create another adsense, i'm afraid i might not be accepted, i already created 6 accounts of PH but all got rejected but its the same way i used touse in the US based account, and yes Im using angemon's method.

Thanks very much in advance :)

Angemon
11-12-2015, 01:35 AM
Good to know that my method worked for you kjgudez , what I didn't understand is why are you using your friend to get paid ? why don't just use your real address next time when applying , follow my steps and when you came to the part where I set it to Morocco just use your PH address ? I see that you said you didn't got accepted in the previous 6 accounts from PH , but that doesn't have anything to do with countries , I have pmed you something , try to use it , but before that make sure to use another computer to apply as clearing caches will take some time ! again follow what I have pmed you and I hope you got accepted with your real address . By the way is western payment available in your country?

kjgudez
11-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Well at first, my plan was to sell it online. Then i created my second account which supposed to be my main account in PH address but got rejected so I just used the first one but in US address, luckily i have friend in US so I use his address. If western union is what you're talking about, yes it's available in my country. Yes, i'll follow your instructions to me to use again and report it to you the results.