PDA

View Full Version : [Scam]zuunnguyen | Trade with caution

Danger Devil
11-01-2015, 04:16 PM
so he asked for 1 coin and said he will pay me soon .
i was just stupid enough to go first
here is his id
https://a2s.in/members/zuunnguyen/

http://i.imgur.com/1kasn3M.png

its been more than 1 week he is ignoring me

EdgarT
11-01-2015, 04:17 PM
zuunnguyen whats the problem

Ryuzaki
11-01-2015, 04:17 PM
zuunnguyen whats goin on

Ryuzaki
11-04-2015, 06:26 PM
zuunnguyen whats goin on
zuunnguyen you was online yesterday, you have 12 hours to answer or you will get banned and Danger Devil will receive your email address as well

YozziEcoi
11-04-2015, 10:04 PM
zuunnguyen you was online yesterday, you have 12 hours to answer or you will get banned and Danger Devil will receive your email address as well
Hey hey hey instead of just banning zuunnguyen why don't you just remove his coin and transfer it back to Danger Devil. That way he couldn't make the same mistake again.

Besides Coins are just the currency of A2S, you mods have the power to remove and add coins whenever you wish.

Dama aka Dangs
11-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Hey hey hey instead of just banning zuunnguyen why don't you just remove his coin and transfer it back to Danger Devil. That way he couldn't make the same mistake again.

Besides Coins are just the currency of A2S, you mods have the power to remove and add coins whenever you wish. zuunnguyen doesn't have any coins at the moment :/

Ryuzaki
11-05-2015, 08:07 AM

Besides Coins are just the currency of A2S, you mods have the power to remove and add coins whenever you wish.

"Besides Coins are just the currency of A2S" what should that mean, he still bought one coin and scammed for one stupid coin, it doesnt change that he is a stupid scammer. He is banned now, Danger will get his email.
#Closed

aniket93
11-05-2015, 09:36 AM
"Besides Coins are just the currency of A2S" what should that mean, he still bought one coin and scammed for one stupid coin, it doesnt change that he is a stupid scammer. He is banned now, Danger will get his email.
#Closed

sir, I think you should also give DD his ip and every info you got :)

onsali20
11-05-2015, 11:59 AM
sir, I think you should also give DD his ip and every info you got :)

No, that would be against the law. Also it's a violation of privacy. What can he do with an ip anyway? ddos it for 10 seconds?

Danger Devil
11-05-2015, 01:36 PM
No, that would be against the law. Also it's a violation of privacy. What can he do with an ip anyway? ddos it for 10 seconds?

I have better internet than u :lol:

Ryuzaki
11-05-2015, 02:14 PM

Stealing is againts law too, so your argument is invalid.
#Thread closed, dont comment anymore