PDA

View Full Version : BLACK HAT NICHES - in LONG TERM!

Crowd
10-24-2015, 11:07 PM
1. League of Legends (either RiotPoints codes or skin codes):

Simple one of the top niches - it's the most played game worldwide and
has the potential to go viral over any crap (thanks reddit and co)
So making viral websites on that is highly effective.

Some people tell me this is too saturated, but thats also an advantage,
you have endless possibilities to get traffic from, if you think about it.

2. Minecraft gift codes

The game has sold million of times, it has a high search volume and the competition is not even that high - also , and this is the catch, most of these websites
suck badly. just do a good one and you already outperformed everyone else.

3. Elder Scrolls beta keys

Game is currently hot in upcoming , less saturated (Ive not seen a niche website in google) and can therefore be monetized. lots of skyrim fans and co will be interested.

4. DayZ free

DayZ was as standalone a top seller on steam for a while, so it might be worth a look. It has a huge fanbase and big hype around - also pretty unsaturated in terms
of being used as niche page.

5. Free Android games

This is a little bit tricky but works out. As you can see some games are rly played
a lot (didn't I hear a bird somewhere?) and some of those top games have incentives you need to pay for or the whole game to pay for.
Now you can make a niche on such a game or just games in general and the good thing about this is you can even OFFER it - cus theres mostly a cr@cked full version somewhere around (so you'd have something legit to offer)

That's it for now, hope you enjoyed :)
I wrote more text to each of them cus some might be in your head already but you might not have figured WHY they are so good!

Angel
05-14-2016, 11:12 AM
Yes I agree

davidxy
09-27-2016, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the niches