PDA

View Full Version : [Looking For Work] Designing

legendclaw24
10-23-2015, 05:31 PM
Hi, here's legendclaw and i am creating a thread after a long time (i think so :P )
So, let's make the description relative to my thread!
I am looking for people's orders regarding designing works they need to get completed for getting paid to earn money which will help me ALOT!
In this thread, i am offering all of my designing services.
Put your order in comment, explain it briefly, tell what you need (logo, signature, avatar .etc)
Logo Price : 3$
Signature Price : 2$
Payments Options : PerfectMoney Or BTC
For other, will see it later if anybody requests!
I don't have any samples right now so please bear but i am gonna try my best and any order i get completed, samples will be posted here! :)
I hope you people understand :)
BTW, i need BTC badly!
Thanks!

> MY GOAL <
Buy Angeclub :')

Collection:
Logo:
http://i.imgur.com/OMXAfuf.png

Ryuzaki
10-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Hi, here's legendclaw and i am creating a thread after a long time (i think so :P )
So, let's make the description relative to my thread!
I am looking for people's orders regarding designing works they need to get completed for getting paid to earn money which will help me ALOT!
In this thread, i am offering all of my designing services.
Put your order in comment, explain it briefly, tell what you need (logo, signature, avatar .etc)
Logo Price : 3$
Signature Price : 2$
Payments Options : PerfectMoney Or BTC
For other, will see it later if anybody requests!
I don't have any samples right now so please bear but i am gonna try my best and any order i get completed, samples will be posted here! :)
I hope you people understand :)
BTW, i need BTC badly!
Thanks!

> MY GOAL <
Buy Angeclub :')

You should make atleast 1 vouch copy for free (so people will see your skills)

BlackGrimReaper
10-23-2015, 06:07 PM
Yes legendclaw24 ryuzaki is right, you should give one vouch copy.To demonstrate your talent and samples you can make one logo for a2s and for avatar and signature part, you can make one for yourself :) These things will help you in getting maximum sales while on the other hand alone text in a sales thread just force customers to only think... rather than taking action.

juicy
10-24-2015, 12:28 AM
Agreed, I would love to get a design done...but would like to see some of your work before paying.

onsali20
10-24-2015, 07:47 AM
Man, you are really killing the market for some people out there :/ But nevertheless GLWS!

legendclaw24
10-24-2015, 02:15 PM
Ryuzaki juicy BlackGrimReaper Okay, i will add it :) onsali20 i could never understand your sentence "You are killing the market for some people out there"... Please explain it :P

onsali20
10-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Ryuzaki juicy BlackGrimReaper Okay, i will add it :) onsali20 i could never understand your sentence "You are killing the market for some people out there"... Please explain it :P

There used to be a time when gfx was sold for around 1k, it still is just not that much.

legendclaw24
10-30-2015, 07:02 PM
BUMP!
Any buyer?? :)

Ryuzaki
10-30-2015, 07:32 PM
BUMP!
Any buyer?? :)

nobody will buy if you will not show samples, you already said you will make some but you "forget" it as it seems

legendclaw24
11-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Ryuzaki nope, i still remember but i don't get what to make xD

legendclaw24
11-21-2015, 04:54 PM
Logo Sample! Ryuzaki Added :)

Jeshua
11-21-2015, 05:28 PM
legendclaw24 you're improving your skills, as i see. I'm glad of you :)
P.S. In my opinion you could add also shadows to the picture.

legendclaw24
11-21-2015, 05:38 PM
Jeshua thanks! (y) Yup, you are right!

Ryuzaki
11-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Logo Sample! Ryuzaki Added :)

After X days .... :troll:
Bw yeah if you added shadows to the "GreenPark" in a slightly right under it and not the "natural beauty" it would look a level better, but good work

legendclaw24
11-21-2015, 06:39 PM
Ryuzaki :hehe:

legendclaw24
11-22-2015, 11:39 AM
Bump.. anyone looking for :D

onsali20
11-22-2015, 11:49 AM
@legendclaw is that logo you have made yourself?
Did you like drop the tree in from google and put text under it?
You might get in trouble for that, but nice work.

legendclaw24
11-22-2015, 01:21 PM
onsali20 yeah i did that but really don't want to... i am looking for the way to design them but could not find any. Can you please guide me in creating my own things?

onsali20
11-22-2015, 02:08 PM
onsali20 yeah i did that but really don't want to... i am looking for the way to design them but could not find any. Can you please guide me in creating my own things?

Sure, mostly this stuff is done in illustrator, you can find tutorials on that.
You could even retrace this logo with pen tool and make a vector ( vector u can resize how much ever u want, no matter what size u want )
If you need more help, please ask.

Vinyl
11-22-2015, 03:49 PM
So all you do was grab an image from google and added Text under it ?