PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Money Making Guide |FULFILLED|

Co0oL
10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5hFDC1Z.png

Download now (http://www.file-upload.cc/3hr7m7jzc604)
Everything you need to know about this ebook

So, In my way to improve my position here as an active A2S member, I started sharing some guides/freebies/etc, Wouldn't harm to share some money making methods also which is known but just needs a bit more details.

It's god damn auto-pilot money once you set it up correctly :cry:

So, I've google'd around, Started to search for good source for subs/video likes/comments/views.
(the problem is subs, People don't give a damn about youtube likes frankly).

Found few good sources which would could offer great potential.

Saw I was wondering, Should I make an ebook about the things I've found and how to make money using youtube ?

(personally, I would've preferred sharing it in sub-section/angeclub section but It's released everywhere).

Pros:
-- Easy to set-up, You just need a good idea of the videos you are making.
-- Easy to make money with it, Once you are linked with youtube partner, Just send hits over and enjoy your autopilot money.

Cons:
-- NET30-60, Most of channels pay once a month/2 months which would be a problem incase you made a mistake somewhere.
-- Might get saturated, Very weak chance tho. There is thousand of youtube partnership networks out there and we are focusing on only couple with a total of less than 1000 person using traffic-exchanged methods.

Express your mind! :miao:

password

angeclub

Update : Linked with Fullscreen successfully.
http://i.imgur.com/kIQjeGQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/dOPxXAc.png
current stats
Angemon please change "FULLFILLED" to "FULFILLED", Dem typos killing me :V

daveter9
10-15-2015, 03:25 PM
ty man for releasing this ebook!

Ryuzaki
10-15-2015, 03:30 PM
No need to tag Ange i already changed it for you

Co0oL
10-15-2015, 03:42 PM
No need to tag Ange i already changed it for you
I should've checked online list before tagging, Thanks anyway :D

lother
10-16-2015, 02:44 PM
thanks for sharing

mongol
10-17-2015, 06:10 PM
Thanks a lot. God bless you!

Ajdin123
10-17-2015, 08:41 PM
Great job. I was always wondering how much is possible to earn with yt.
Few questions:
1. What platform are You using? Fullscreen?
2. Is this all earned by traffic from hitleap and services like that or they just boost it up?
3. Are those earnings from different videos or all in once?
4. What possibilities of revenue ? For ex. 1 video (gaming) can earn 500$ monthly or 5000$?
5. What is important to video keywords and description and so on?
6. Every video must be Your personally or You can somehow use others?
7. Does that methods with hitleap and others boost video on homepage, related etc.??

Upthere is written in less than month over a 8k dollars. How many videos should You have for that and are you need to be lucky one to publish viral video for that or?
Best regards

MintSauce
10-18-2015, 03:10 AM
Thank you, very useful information.

Pikachu
10-19-2015, 06:49 AM
Few questions:
1. What platform are You using? Fullscreen?
2. Is this all earned by traffic from hitleap and services like that or they just boost it up?
3. Are those earnings from different videos or all in once?
4. What possibilities of revenue ? For ex. 1 video (gaming) can earn 500$ monthly or 5000$?
5. What is important to video keywords and description and so on?
6. Every video must be Your personally or You can somehow use others?
7. Does that methods with hitleap and others boost video on homepage, related etc.??

Upthere is written in less than month over a 8k dollars. How many videos should You have for that and are you need to be lucky one to publish viral video for that or?
Best regards

Let me reply.
1. Yes i´m using Fullscreen i wanted to try BBTV but i heard bad comments about it.
2. there are monetizable views and real views (i care about both since my channel is legit).
3. i don´t think the proof are his but i´m earning from different video
4. if you follow laserus thread on how to get a nice cpm and you have a lot of vps you can actually make a lot. (i started yesterday with a new channel and made already 100$).
5. SEO is important for real traffic, just think i upload a video yesterday night, with seo description and tags and got 4 real likes :cool2:
6. you can use whatever you like just don´t strike the copyright to go safe if you want to use other people videos check for creative commons videos.
7. if you want to use hitleap/otohits or any other TE spoof the ref and you´re good to go

funaddaa
10-19-2015, 06:51 AM
Great guide thanks bro

Ajdin123
10-19-2015, 10:00 PM
Let me reply.
1. Yes i´m using Fullscreen i wanted to try BBTV but i heard bad comments about it.
2. there are monetizable views and real views (i care about both since my channel is legit).
3. i don´t think the proof are his but i´m earning from different video
4. if you follow laserus thread on how to get a nice cpm and you have a lot of vps you can actually make a lot. (i started yesterday with a new channel and made already 100$).
5. SEO is important for real traffic, just think i upload a video yesterday night, with seo description and tags and got 4 real likes :cool2:
6. you can use whatever you like just don´t strike the copyright to go safe if you want to use other people videos check for creative commons videos.
7. if you want to use hitleap/otohits or any other TE spoof the ref and you´re good to go

Thank You on answer dude.
Can You explain m what do You mean with 'I care about both since my channel is legit'
And you mean if I have for example 5 - 10 vps with all bots started it will be doing good? :)

Danger Devil
10-20-2015, 04:11 AM
The guide is good.I will try it.will use some of my own tricks and then will post result.
Mind changing the size to download Now text. ?

Pikachu
10-20-2015, 09:30 AM
Thank You on answer dude.
Can You explain m what do You mean with 'I care about both since my channel is legit'
And you mean if I have for example 5 - 10 vps with all bots started it will be doing good? :)

I'm not uploading junk videos but like, funny videos, documentary things that are useful to people to get also real views, to show I'm not sending only fake traffic
Yeah I'm working with angeclub bots using one vps and I'm doing good.

Co0oL
10-27-2015, 11:30 AM
Linked with Fullscreen successfully.
http://i.imgur.com/kIQjeGQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/dOPxXAc.png
current stats

Let the game begin!

kheiromax
11-01-2015, 03:02 PM
thanks brother, great work

khoukheana
12-31-2015, 02:43 AM
Thanks so much

Mooho
01-08-2016, 11:06 PM
nice thanks

Pirate
02-15-2016, 02:49 PM
Thanks for sharing but the ebook barely have anything interesting . just simple explained and already known stuff.

Ryuzaki
02-15-2016, 04:40 PM
Thanks for sharing but the ebook barely have anything interesting . just simple explained and already known stuff.

Thats why its shared in public section and not in Angeclub or VIP =)

heroseo
04-14-2016, 11:41 PM

heroseo
04-14-2016, 11:42 PM
Thanks man! I used this method

keelionglee
05-14-2016, 08:04 PM
Can I get another download link? I can't download from that site. Always get need to wait 24hrs to get download link

masteronde
08-18-2016, 02:58 PM
thanks for this ebook m8, i will try this method.

jovis4
08-18-2016, 03:55 PM
Downloading now, thanks for this

FreebieBoy34
10-24-2016, 04:52 AM
Thank you for this eBook. I will surely check this out so I'll be able to learn new things on how to make money with YouTube...:)