PDA

View Full Version : AngeClub subscription

kinkann
10-14-2015, 03:23 PM
I want to subscribe to angeclub but I am confused on what I will have access to when i purchase it. Will I be able to download all ebooks and bots? or do i have to earn coins to gain access to all bots.
Please let me know. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Didn't know where to post it. Thanks in advance.!

daveter9
10-14-2015, 03:37 PM
Every bot or guide costs 1 coin, you have to buy coins from the site or members.

Ryuzaki
10-14-2015, 03:41 PM
I want to subscribe to angeclub but I am confused on what I will have access to when i purchase it. Will I be able to download all ebooks and bots? or do i have to earn coins to gain access to all bots.
Please let me know. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Didn't know where to post it. Thanks in advance.!

To access ebooks and bots you need to spend 1 coin for each ebook/bot.
You can either buy the coins, or share a unique ebook in angeclub and earn the coins

BlackGrimReaper
10-14-2015, 03:55 PM

1st of all you've to buy angeclub subscription by doing that you will have access to private sections where there is no such things like unlock with coin or something and with the same subscription you will also unlock angeclub ebooks and angeclub bots section all of the threads in these two zones are locked and to unlock them you've to give one coin to each thread means1 coin is needed to unlock one thread whether you are in angeclub ebook section or angeclub bots section.

You can get the angecoins either by buying them or by contributing your original and unique money making guide to angeclub section. I hope the whole post is totally understandable and if any query left then ask.:miao:

kinkann
10-14-2015, 04:17 PM
Yeah this clears up everything. Thanks guys!

kinkann
06-16-2016, 07:27 AM
To access ebooks and bots you need to spend 1 coin for each ebook/bot.
You can either buy the coins, or share a unique ebook in angeclub and earn the coins

I have just got AngeClub. I don't see it added though. help?

Ryuzaki
06-16-2016, 08:33 AM
I have just got AngeClub. I don't see it added though. help?
Angemon could help you with this, contact him please