PDA

View Full Version : HOW to make $100 with PTC !!

Ryuzaki
10-11-2015, 02:42 PM
You dont, you just dont make $ with PTC, please realize that already guys

legendclaw24
10-11-2015, 02:48 PM
I know that!!! xD That's why i have never used PTC sites even if i don't have anything!
It's better to explore new methods to earn money else wasting time by clicking shitty ads earning you 0.0000000000001$!!!

pulkitlawas
10-11-2015, 02:49 PM
I do make a decent income :prettiness: not much but still better than others!!

Chillivanilli
10-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Ryuzaki well i think it's something like the dream of someone becoming a rockstart. 99,99% of the people want to become a rockstar, but only 0,01% really become a rockstar.
The best example is dessibay who is making some nice cash with PTC, but 99% of the people who use PTC only make cents.. :D

Ryuzaki
10-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Ryuzaki well i think it's something like the dream of someone becoming a rockstart. 99,99% of the people want to become a rockstar, but only 0,01% really become a rockstar.
The best example is dessibay who is making some nice cash with PTC, but 99% of the people who use PTC only make cents.. :D

not even 0.01%, dessi invested a lot too into that, btw havent seen him a long time, where is he ? :bua:

Chillivanilli
10-11-2015, 03:05 PM
not even 0.01%, dessi invested a lot too into that, btw havent seen him a long time, where is he ? :bua:

Yeah i know he invested a lot. That's also something you need to do if you really want to earn something on PTC.. But the chance of getting scammed is too high for most of the sites.
I dont know where he is, havent seen him for a long time too :bua:

Co0oL
10-11-2015, 03:07 PM
If you know some nice ways to promote then you should go with PTC and fishing refs and stuff.
If you are about solo then simply don't do ptc...

dessibay
10-14-2015, 05:30 PM

Yeah i know he invested a lot. That's also something you need to do if you really want to earn something on PTC.. But the chance of getting scammed is too high for most of the sites.
I dont know where he is, havent seen him for a long time too :bua:

Hey there guys !

I'm overwhelmed to receive an email notification from a2s. I really miss you guys a lot :'(
I'm thankful to your thoughts towards me, and I'd like to give you a clear clarification of why am not online as much as I was previously.
The thing is that I'm having my graduation thesis this year, and the project I chose is kind of hard to realize, since it's a real time problem that some laboratory faces. I'm determined to finding a solution to their problem and write my thesis about it. The estimation of the realization of this project is 4 to 5 months, which I started since August.
I'm so into studies to a point you cannot imagine because I wish to finish my doctorate abroad like in Germany or England or basically any European country that offers studies to international students. For this matter I would need to improve my GPA score (which I kind of screwed last year...) and that's why I couldn't keep up with the net and my project.
If I was at ease, I would never have left you guys for any reason in the world. I'm not here in a2s for the sake of making money, I only stood so long in here because there is YOU GUYS <3 !
All this been said, I want you to know that if ever by chance I heard about any method that could improve our members' experience I would share it with Chillivanilli on skype so that he can forward it to the right hands and make Angeclubbers profit from it. I don't even need to benefit from anything except that I would be sure that you still remember your net friend dessi :bua:
Finally I would like to confirm that the profit is still AMAZING at Grandbux, and I'm maintaining my profits around 7 to 8 USD a day !
Here's a screenshot showing how much I have in my account:
http://i.imgur.com/7xi7er8.jpg

I didn't cashout because I would like to benefit from the Autoprofit day (+ %20 of what I would have in my Balance processed on November 1st) and extend my membership (Superior+ $799) for another year !
And since finally I sorted my PayPal issues (I've got a visa card now issued in my country) I'll build my account to make at least $20 a day of pure profits by the middle of next year hopefully.

OMG I wrote a lot, it's because I really really miss you guys ! Angemon I hope that you're doing well too brother
@A2S_Family ===> I love you all <3

Until we meet again,
Sincerely,
Dessi

Angemon
10-14-2015, 11:16 PM
OMG I wrote a lot, it's because I really really miss you guys ! Angemon I hope that you're doing well too brother
@A2S_Family ===> I love you all <3

Glad to hear that you're doing well my dear dessi , you're always welcomed here on A2S. I wish I was motivated just like you , I always try to focus on my studies but I end up online :(

onsali20
11-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Plz Pm Method kind sir.

Sure, is it for post increment?