PDA

View Full Version : [Highly Recommended] To all new members

BlackGrimReaper
10-10-2015, 06:11 PM
Hello all new members,
I've been watching this activity from past 3 days that most of the new members in this forum are asking for help or some questions to the owner of the thread or our admins without tagging them due to which the question remains unanswered for a long period of time and it also leads to some inconvenience because they didn't get notified about your post and It also leads our admins to check each and every latest post or thread for any queries that you've made or anything else and they have to do this boring stuff for your convenience of course. But please do tag the users from whom you want to ask the questions by simply using “@” character at the starting of his/her username. For example Angemon or Ryuzaki. Or you can quote their reply for notifying them, You can also send them private msg. If you want. But please don’t post your queries just like that and do tag or quote their post because its not only beneficial for admins but for you too in following ways

1) The user will be notified instantly about any of your queries by notifications.
2) Your question will be answered as soon as he/she will see the notification about your post.
3) The process will save time for both of you (admins and you) so more throughput will be done for the better performance of the forum.
4) Better service will be done.
5) And many more...

We want to provide you a better and friendly forum interface for your own convenience and for that we need your support too. So, please don’t consider this as a useless stuff.
I hope each and everything in this post is totally understandable and helpful for you, if you have any queries please ask and at the end of your queries write this “@BlackGrimReaper” or Angemon” so that we can answer them as soon as we could.
Thank you for your time
And
Have a nice day

Maikol665
10-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Good point. :monkey1: :blz:
BlackGrimReaper

BlackGrimReaper
10-11-2015, 12:49 AM
Good point. :monkey1: :blz:
BlackGrimReaper
http://i.imgur.com/rVyUzgZ.jpg

Angemon
10-11-2015, 03:24 PM
thanks for the thread , and yeah it's hard to check all posts for questions , and if we don't answer them the user get frustrated thinking we're ignoring him. Thanks again , here take my 2 coins :prettiness:

BlackGrimReaper
10-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Thanks Angemon :love:for your convenience make this sticky if you want:smile: