PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be better :)

legendclaw24
10-08-2015, 03:42 PM
I am offering my designing services for free of any cost. Anything you need, request in the reply section and i design it!
I don't think that i am such a good designer but i hope, it will help me to boost up my skills!

Don't get angry if i don't complete your request.
It may take long so please be patient.

Ryuzaki
10-08-2015, 03:49 PM
I am offering my designing services for free of any cost. Anything you need, request in the reply section and i design it!
I don't think that i am such a good designer but i hope, it will help me to boost up my skills!

Wrong section, if you want to really make graphics for free then this belongs to freebies

legendclaw24
10-08-2015, 03:52 PM
@Ryuzaki™ i ops, sorry! Please move it to the right section!
UPDATE: oh i see, it's already done! Thanks! :)
UPDATE: Remove TM from your name.. it's really annoying to copy and paste your name everytime to tag you xD
UPDATE: lol, it's not even tagging you! xD

legendclaw24
10-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Anybody want :P

xwang
10-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Post some examples of your work for others to see.

onsali20
10-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Post some examples of your work for others to see.

Please do read the thread before making useless posts like this, there is no reason for him to show his portfolio,

Pikachu
10-10-2015, 04:14 PM

I´m sure that if you show some of your works, you could attract users. (i might need a youtube banner).

legendclaw24
10-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Pikachu Sometimes, i make better after viewing themes or examples provided by the customer. :P BTW, i will also add my sample work in the post soon!