PDA

View Full Version : Why are you still looking for $1/Day methods ?

Ryuzaki
10-05-2015, 07:53 AM
Like for real, i still see many members literaly seeking for methods to earn 1$/DAY or 15$/Month or 1cents/DAY.
Are you guys so lazy to do something and not just fucking around with ptp/ptc and faucet things ?
There are SO MANY chances to earn hunderds of dollars out there !

Dont be lazy ffs, start domaining (we have 2 ebooks about it in angeclub), you can earn THOUSANDS with it, Angemon is earning like crazy with domaining, i mean have you seen some latest domain purchases ? even stupid .xyz domains are selling for 50+ USD !
or you can ressel things,do blackhat stuff, exploting (i and EdgarT earned more than 200 USD in 2 days with simple exploiting), adsense (we have ebooks about it too) even stupid Ewhoring is profitable if you have some experience ffs. There are literally XXX ways to earn some serious bucks and you guys still loosing your time with ptc/ptp and similiar shits to earn cents per day.

You can check some reviews of Angebooks here (https://a2s.in/angeclub-reviews/)

So my question is

WHY ARE YOU STILL SEEKING FOR THOSE CENTS METHODS ?

Angemon said

thanks for bringing this Ryuzaki , we are really here to help you guys , we have question/discussion sections on public and private, just ask !? go and read some of the e-books , the method threads , it was hard for most of us to start earning online and it took years because no one was there for us , and no one wanted to show us the real ways ! that's why most of Admins , VIPs , Coders , Reviewers , Moderators are willing to help you , so don't waste this chance. Most of you spend ours navigating between forums , hoping that he somehow will find a treasure (an exploit or someone offering free money ..etc) when he can spend that time learning new stuff , and in just a week he can stop being that newbie and start making real cash too. We really hope that you're enjoying your stay here , but we really need you to be more active (comment , reply , ask ) so we can help each one of you.

So do as he says, we are here to help you, if we can !

Aniket93 said

easiest method to earn some easy bucks ...
1. Search as hard as you can and get some unique things which can be obtained for free.
2. Sign up on few forums and start selling that thing.
3. Result : You'll end up with some bucks for sure :)

Kjgudez said

The adsense method was the best, i'm a newbie who also earned at first using jingling+vps combo with ptp. Now I'm just using adsense, earning 150$/month is too good for me now. Hoping I can increase it more.

BTW my earning from 2 days, 1 hour each day #ExploitTeam
http://i.imgur.com/fBOYBXH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rtbBGyf.jpg

BlackGrimReaper
10-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Don't forget Ryuzaki the $200 money you got in last 2 days was also from a ptc website :troll:

Ryuzaki
10-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Don't forget Ryuzaki the $200 money you got in last 2 days was also from a ptc website :troll:

It was exploit we wasnt clicking anything so you cannot summarize it that way

BlackGrimReaper
10-05-2015, 09:42 AM
Well, you did click at first for the exploit. Ryuzaki :troll:

Ryuzaki
10-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Well, you did click at first for the exploit. Ryuzaki :troll:

You trying to be like shadypro ? :shady:

BlackGrimReaper
10-05-2015, 09:57 AM
You trying to be like shadypro ? :shady:

No idea who is he?:shout:

Ryuzaki
10-05-2015, 09:59 AM
No idea who is he?:shout:

Lucky guy you are

BlackGrimReaper
10-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Lucky guy you are ya i never let my overconfidence took the best of me.:hehe:

Angemon
10-05-2015, 11:00 AM
thanks for bringing this Ryuzaki , we are really here to help you guys , we have question/discussion sections on public and private, just ask !? go and read some of the e-books , the method threads , it was hard for most of us to start earning online and it took years because no one was there for us , and no one wanted to show us the real ways ! that's why most of Admins , VIPs , Coders , Reviewers , Moderators are willing to help you , so don't waste this chance. Most of you spend ours navigating between forums , hoping that he somehow will find a treasure (an exploit or someone offering free money ..etc) when he can spend that time learning new stuff , and in just a week he can stop being that newbie and start making real cash too. We really hope that you're enjoying your stay here , but we really need you to be more active (comment , reply , ask ) so we can help each one of you.

Chillivanilli
10-05-2015, 11:07 AM

Because people are lazy
Because people have no experience in money making and are too lazy to read a lot and get try out different things to get experience
Because people want to directly achieve something (they dont want to wait some time until they see that they earned money)
Because people are lazy

Ryuzaki
10-05-2015, 11:08 AM

No problem, gonna quote this to OP if no problem
Chillivanilli i am lazy af too and making money :ryu:
But yea you are right, its all about lazyness, it doesnt matter if they dont have experience, nobody had experience when he started, really people need to start trying hard

Angemon
10-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Because people are lazy
Because people have no experience in money making and are too lazy to read a lot and get try out different things to get experience
Because people want to directly achieve something (they dont want to wait some time until they see that they earned money)
Because people are lazy

I like how you mention Lazy twice :haha:

MintSauce
10-05-2015, 11:28 AM
Because people are lazy
Because people are lazy

Hye i am newbie here i am looking method to get my laziness away :okay:

xwang
10-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Yeah laziness is the thing.
Just made 4$ because i worked to do a little simple task.

Edit:

Because people are lazy
Because people are lazy

thats the truth

Co0oL
10-05-2015, 01:14 PM

I had the same problem as this few months back, found the perfect solution for it, method in spoiler below.

If you simply suck at online earning, Either find someone to teach you how to do it *ehm, for example a2s's ebooks* or quit it, I didn't quit it but I decided that part-time job would be better than searching over the web

Ryuzaki
10-05-2015, 01:16 PM
I had the same problem as this few months back, found the perfect solution for it, method in spoiler below.

If you simply suck at online earning, Either find someone to teach you how to do it *ehm, for example a2s's ebooks* or quit it, I didn't quit it but I decided that part-time job would be better than searching over the web

Yep part-time job is a good solution too, but again, there is the problem as with online earnings, people are lazy, and the fact that a part-time job is even more time eating than online earning scares a lot of lazy people, so they ends up by ptc again

xwang
10-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Yep part-time job is a good solution too, but again, there is the problem as with online earnings, people are lazy, and the fact that a part-time job is even more time eating than online earning scares a lot of lazy people, so they ends up by ptc again

You're right and people who refer them simply profit them.
Rip Poor Souls joining PTCs and clicking ads.

PS:I have PTC Bot.

aniket93
10-05-2015, 01:35 PM
1. Search as hard as you can and get some unique things which can be obtained for free.

Ryuzaki
10-05-2015, 01:39 PM

How much have you earned with that AWS thing again ? About 450 USD ? and it was for free right ?

kjgudez
10-05-2015, 01:40 PM
The adsense method was the best, i'm a newbie who also earned at first using jingling+vps combo with ptp. Now I'm just using adsense, earning 150$/month is too good for me now. Hoping I can increase it more.

aniket93
10-05-2015, 01:43 PM
How much have you earned with that AWS thing again ? About 450 USD ? and it was for free right ?

yep earned nearly $450 and around $900 with those MS keys ( but invested $300 in those ) :D

xwang
10-05-2015, 02:28 PM

You are on PTC Botting Site.

Co0oL
10-05-2015, 05:20 PM

atleast, part-time jobs could be considered as stable income, I just save the money for my college, I don't need millions of dollars :V

daveter9
10-05-2015, 06:23 PM
Or people like me don't have acces to paypal and can't pay shts on this site :( Can't we just directly pay to the ebook authors with bitcoin or something. (For a higher price ofc.)

Ryuzaki
10-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Or people like me don't have acces to paypal and can't pay shts on this site :( Can't we just directly pay to the ebook authors with bitcoin or something. (For a higher price ofc.)

contact Chillivanilli if you have bitcoin and he can purchase you sub for btc

daveter9
10-05-2015, 06:35 PM
contact Chillivanilli if you have bitcoin and he can purchase you sub for btc

ty will contact him when I have some, didn't know this was available.

Scott
09-09-2016, 11:13 AM
I can't find free ebook to start
Any advice for newbie guid

Illusionz
09-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Because people are lazy
Because people are lazy

Vouch for this post

oubaha
09-23-2017, 11:45 PM
we still need them pass them

kid1490
09-24-2017, 05:42 AM
Because people are lazy
Because people are lazy

I believe you forgot to say people are lazy

EAnass
07-16-2018, 03:43 PM
thank you for sharing