PDA

View Full Version : [Review] [Exploit] Make money Selling Intro

BlackGrimReaper
10-03-2015, 04:04 PM
[Exploit] FREE Premium Video Templates - Make Money Selling Intro (https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2073-exploit-free-premium-video-templates-money-selling-intro.html)

http://i.imgur.com/z4ZqDAB.png

...::Technical Specs::...

Package Includes: Main Guide Only.
Author: Aniket93
No. of Pages: 7
Size: less than 1.5mb

...::Review::...

About: Hello A2S, its been a while and I am here with another review again and today, its about Aniket93's special eBook on how you can access all premium video templates from a specific and popular website for free and without spending a single penny. Well there is a very huge market for these video intro’s and if you take these to the right marketplace then money is all yours.

Noob Friendly: Yes, all steps are easy to understand but how to edit templates and make it to your liking is a bit difficult to understand if you have no prior knowledge to some video editing.But a little practice and a random blind shots with it will do the work. Well that’s how I learned it.

Lazy-Ass Friendly: Yes, and No both because this eBook mainly covers on how you can get those templates for free but on how to earn with the method is just within 2 lines. So, your efforts on how good you will do your work and how you will promote yourself will really impact your profit result.

Language Rating: Easy, the author has provided well written eBook with relevant screenshots for the better understanding of the method but the point is to be noted that the author has provided step by step method on how you will have your access to the templates but how will you earn with it is completely up to you but continue reading this review will also cover the part on how you can earn with it. So, be patient till then.

Implementation Time: 1-1.5 hr. The initial step takes some time but after that it will cut to 30mins. If daily practice is going on with it of course.

Investment Needed: None, no investments from your sides are required to implement even a single step provided in this eBook.

Overall Rating: 4/5 I deducted 1 point because the money earning method provided in this eBook didn't gave even a single penny to me but by applying my own method I did earn some but this whole method is the base for the whole earning strategy that's why it deserves 4 out of 5. Read On if you want to know my method.

...::My Journey With The Method::...

Well, when I applied this method at first I chose a random template and tried the editor. It took me one day to learn and got my hands to work with the editor. Well not a full day but you can say it a day because I only worked with the editor that day. After that, I tried to offer the service at the mentioned marketplace provided by the author in the eBook and its my 3rd day today and not even a single customer so far. But with this, I also tried contacting 5 of the youtubers and guess what 2 out 5 actually liked my work and ordered the service. Its completely up to you on how much you charge for the service. I sold each for $9.99.And that's the end of my storyline here. If you are interested in video editing and earning some bucks with it then grab your copy now.

Note: You need to provide some demo work to the customers first, so that they can see if you are worthy or not so make some demo video templates first, minimum 3.

...::Requirements::...

A pc with internet connection.

..::Grab Your Copy NOW::..

https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2073-exploit-free-premium-video-templates-money-selling-intro.html

aniket93
10-04-2015, 10:13 AM
[Exploit] FREE Premium Video Templates - Make Money Selling Intro (https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2073-exploit-free-premium-video-templates-money-selling-intro.html)

http://i.imgur.com/z4ZqDAB.png

...::Technical Specs::...

Package Includes: Main Guide Only.
Author: Aniket93
No. of Pages: 7
Size: less than 1.5mb

...::Review::...

About: Hello A2S, its been a while and I am here with another review again and today, its about Aniket93's special eBook on how you can access all premium video templates from a specific and popular website for free and without spending a single penny. Well there is a very huge market for these video intro’s and if you take these to the right marketplace then money is all yours.

Noob Friendly: Yes, all steps are easy to understand but how to edit templates and make it to your liking is a bit difficult to understand if you have no prior knowledge to some video editing.But a little practice and a random blind shots with it will do the work. Well that’s how I learned it.

Lazy-Ass Friendly: Yes, and No both because this eBook mainly covers on how you can get those templates for free but on how to earn with the method is just within 2 lines. So, your efforts on how good you will do your work and how you will promote yourself will really impact your profit result.

Language Rating: Easy, the author has provided well written eBook with relevant screenshots for the better understanding of the method but the point is to be noted that the author has provided step by step method on how you will have your access to the templates but how will you earn with it is completely up to you but continue reading this review will also cover the part on how you can earn with it. So, be patient till then.

Implementation Time: 1-1.5 hr. The initial step takes some time but after that it will cut to 30mins. If daily practice is going on with it of course.

Investment Needed: None, no investments from your sides are required to implement even a single step provided in this eBook.

Overall Rating: 4/5 I deducted 1 point because the money earning method provided in this eBook didn't gave even a single penny to me but by applying my own method I did earn some but this whole method is the base for the whole earning strategy that's why it deserves 4 out of 5. Read On if you want to know my method.

...::My Journey With The Method::...

Well, when I applied this method at first I chose a random template and tried the editor. It took me one day to learn and got my hands to work with the editor. Well not a full day but you can say it a day because I only worked with the editor that day. After that, I tried to offer the service at the mentioned marketplace provided by the author in the eBook and its my 3rd day today and not even a single customer so far. But with this, I also tried contacting 5 of the youtubers and guess what 2 out 5 actually liked my work and ordered the service. Its completely up to you on how much you charge for the service. I sold each for $9.99.And that's the end of my storyline here. If you are interested in video editing and earning some bucks with it then grab your copy now.

Note: You need to provide some demo work to the customers first, so that they can see if you are worthy or not so make some demo video templates first, minimum 3.

...::Requirements::...

A pc with internet connection.

..::Grab Your Copy NOW::..

https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2073-exploit-free-premium-video-templates-money-selling-intro.html

thanks for the awesome review sir :)
and glad you made some bucks with this :blz:

BlackGrimReaper
10-04-2015, 10:30 AM
thanks for the awesome review sir :)
and glad you made some bucks with this :blz: Thank you too bro for sharing this awesome eBook with us. =)