PDA

View Full Version : VPS Giveaway || 4x 2,4GhZ || 4GB ram

Chillivanilli
08-30-2014, 06:26 PM
Hello my dear members of A2S.in !

Today i'm giving away some VPS for free! They're trials and last about 7 - 10 days.
You can do anything you want with them.

If you want to run hitleap and / or jingling you have to do this in sandboxie. Otherwise your VPS will get suspended. I heard that from another user so use that at your own risk.

If you tried any other programm on it and got your VPS suspended, please let me know to prevent other users from doing the same.

What you have to do?

Just tell me what you like or do not like about A2S.
It does not matter if you give positive and / or negative feedback!

Current Stock:

0 x VPS
Given away to: funaddaa, Lesean, killua, medsamy

Pikachu
08-30-2014, 06:40 PM
Like: Better than all other forum, all the user are solidary with each other and our admin is very active.
Dislike: Few users (Tho this is a new forum :p ).

EDIT: Dont give me the vps im in vacancy for now so shift it to the second poster below me :smile:

funaddaa
08-30-2014, 07:14 PM
Like: All members are like brothers they really share things... Admin are awesome & 100% active
Dislike: Some times i feel the site is slow in my region..& Really need more members

funaddaa
08-30-2014, 07:47 PM
thanks Chillivanilli
got the vps :slobber:

Lesean13
08-30-2014, 08:59 PM
Posting, thanks Chili!

I like the users and how the methods are actually legit!

But dont like the fact that opening a2s on the iphone is kinda crappy

Killua
08-30-2014, 09:45 PM
what I like about this forum is that all members are generous (like you Chillivanilli :love:), and they're making efforts to ensure that A2S become better and all methods work

medsamy
08-31-2014, 01:37 AM
A2S will increase more if u continue to help and give assistance, i found here fast help and efficient ones, i dislike the fact that A2S is not growing as fast as i suppose it to be because the mod and members are knows with competences and honesty. :)

medsamy
08-31-2014, 05:03 PM
i got it, thanks a lot Chillivanilli and long live to A2S:miao:

medsamy
08-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Hello my dear members of A2S.in !

Today i'm giving away some VPS for free! They're trials and last about 7 - 10 days.
You can do anything you want with them.

If you want to run hitleap and / or jingling you have to do this in sandboxie. Otherwise your VPS will get suspended. I heard that from another user so use that at your own risk.

If you tried any other programm on it and got your VPS suspended, please let me know to prevent other users from doing the same.

What you have to do?

Just tell me what you like or do not like about A2S.
It does not matter if you give positive and / or negative feedback!

Current Stock:

1 x VPS
Given away to: funaddaa, Lesean, killua

yes you said is true they ban vps when i just download hitleap and jingling (and not run them yet) fast detect waww

Chillivanilli
08-31-2014, 05:58 PM
yes you said is true they ban vps when i just download hitleap and jingling (and not run them yet) fast detect waww

I'll give you another one when i got time. Maybe try to download them on your pc, repack it with winrar and another name, then download it from sendspace or some filehoster. This should work.
Then install sandboxie (same method with downloading on your pc first..) then install hitleap and jingling in your sandbox.

medsamy
08-31-2014, 10:22 PM
I'll give you another one when i got time. Maybe try to download them on your pc, repack it with winrar and another name, then download it from sendspace or some filehoster. This should work.
Then install sandboxie (same method with downloading on your pc first..) then install hitleap and jingling in your sandbox.

ok Chilli, ill try to do so when u provide me another, tnx for assistance

Raiden
09-01-2014, 07:00 AM
What I like is, all method really works :)
What I don't like? The members are not that many, but i'm sure it's just for the time being... later on, this will be a big forum, I hope.

nobodyserio
09-01-2014, 05:28 PM
pro: methods work + proper useful feedback
con: the idea of having to pay for clubs. I know it gets saturated fast, but that was th echarm back when cheatingnetworks was still alive