PDA

View Full Version : Email Marketing HACK | Domaining v2 Review

MintSauce
09-20-2015, 01:23 AM
Email Marketing Hack | Domaining v2

(https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2487-domaining-v2-email-marketing-hack.html)
https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2487-domaining-v2-email-marketing-hack.html
(https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2487-domaining-v2-email-marketing-hack.html)
http://i.imgur.com/g2a6hKX.png

Although there’s another version of domaining, but what’s different here is it’ll teach you on how to promote your domaining sales effectively using the Email Marketing Hack. But if you’re looking tutorials on how to start domaining, you should really take a look at v1 first!

This is a whole new idea and I bet not anyone can think of it. Since we receive promotion emails everyday, and we only look at those mails in our inbox, why not we build our own list and send our very own promotion / sales / business to potential buyers? Why would we even want to waste our money to buy a list of emails or take up to few days to collect 10 emails? This ebook is just what you need to teach you how to setup your own promotion ways and target potential buyers!

Content Quality: 5/5 –This ebook teaches you on how to spoof your promotion emails under other website / company’s reputation and let people trust it. People can never tells that the email sent by you is fake, and therefore they’ll click into your link and BAM, your domain can be sold at a higher price. This method is completely free of charge which means you can increase your sales without a penny!

Difficulty: Medium – Well everything is easy to setup just it needs your time and effort to do it. However, compared to normal ways on how you build your email list, this ebook tells you a faster way to target potential buyers which can save your time! So it is worth to try since everyone knows the power of advertising is very important for every sales and business.

Languages: 4.5/5 – Looks like Angemon has put a lot of effort in this ebook because there’s so much words but not much mistakes. Every words are useful to boost your sales, your bids to get a better price for your domain.

Overall: 5/5 – This ebook gives a great opportunity to sellers who doesn’t want to waste a penny on advertising. If you put some effort on this method, you can surely increase your sales awareness and ofcourse, your sales on domains, product, services and any other thing will definately fly like a sky rocket.

As we know that if we buy for advertising in websites to promote your sales, it’ll cost you over $50-$200 or maybe more. However, this trick mentioned in the ebook can save your money and manually increases your sales reputation in a short time. This can not only use in domaining also use in many different ways as long as you can think of it!

** This email marketing hack is one of the best marketing methods to improve your sales and can be used in many ways. This can also be considered one of the best blackhat method. I can say this ebook worth a lot of money and we are lucky because Angemon shared his ebook here in this forum **

Hurry and get your ebook at: https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/2487-domaining-v2-email-marketing-hack.html

Danger Devil
09-20-2015, 07:09 AM
read the ebook and its awesome.i tried some tricks in it with my own method but never succeeded to send the email to inbox.but this is amazing.now i can prank anyone.ANYYYYYYONEEEEEEEE
will try some methods of it tomorrow and check if it works (i mean my own ideas which i got from this ebook)

Now i can earn some blackhat cash easily,or hack someone .seriously if i am not lazy i can even earn hundreds of dollars easily with this.all i need to do first is setup it and boom.i get it autopilot

Ryuzaki
09-20-2015, 07:48 AM
This ebook is pure gold.
The first part of the ebook is considered a crime in my country, but thats why i love it

NEVER heard about this trick, and even never considered it
The ebook is 696% worth unlocking and downloading, i mean you spend less than 1 buck for trick/method which can earn you literally THOUSANDS of dollars if you work with it a little
I even got some nice ideas to make some good cash using these methods will start tomorrow, sadly i dont have time today to to anything
We are f*cking lucky ange shared it here, he could easily sell this ebook on some forums for 50+ USD

THANK YOU ANGE

Saber
09-20-2015, 08:19 AM
Great ebook as always Angemon!
The Methods super guaranteed to be great and useful
Infinite Possibilities

1. Never heard of the email trick
2. Worth it
3. I have some in mind, will try to keep it a reality
4. worth more than $1, that's for sure

Jeshua
09-20-2015, 09:14 AM
When you think that there is nothing can still surprise you, a wild Angemon appear and prove that you're wrong !
I literally dive into these special Angemon's ebook. I can feel the money flow into my pocket while i read them.
Thanks Angemon for all your effort to us, you won't be disappointed at all !

Appreciative Question&Answer time !

Q : Have you ever heard of the EMH or the Bulk Email Build trick?
A : Never

Q : Do you think this e-book worth downloading?
A : To be honest i think my knowledge ,thanks to Angemon, is currently worth more than thousand of employers and years of school, just to say.

Q : Have you got some new ideas while reading this e-book where you can use those information?
A : Yes, i have.

Q : How much do you think this e-book can be sold for , knowing that the EMH can be sold for some good cash if it’s claimed?
A : +∞

Chillivanilli
09-20-2015, 10:56 AM
Damn this one really is one of your best eBooks, good work Angemon! As always very good and easy to follow, many images for better understanding.
The method is simple but very very very effective! As ryuzaki says this method is blackhat, but you can benefit from this so much. I've always asked myself how people do this kind of things, but now i know it.

Please make sure you don't leak this or you will ruin one of the best marketing methods!

To answer the questions in this eBook:

1. No i've never heard of these methods before
2. This eBook is 100% worth downloading!!
3. Well, you can use this method to promote everything you want, or do some blackhat stuff, and make some serious cash if you have a large email list.
4. I'm sure this eBook can be sold for 50$ - 100$ and 100% be worth it.

Killua
09-20-2015, 11:23 AM
Another great ebook by Angemon
Just read it its very detailed eBook with a step by step guide. Every step is described very detailed so everyone who wants to use this method can follow it and use it!

I have never heard of these methods before, I will try to prank some guys :troll:

THANK YOU ANGE

Aback
09-21-2015, 08:32 AM
Amazing ebook by angemon as always. It will for sure boost your domain selling.

Nokutisu
09-21-2015, 09:55 PM
Wow this is amazing
1.Never heard of this.
2. YES this ebook is the bomb!
3. Great way to promote anything! Thanks Angemon
4. Ebook is worth hundreds of dollars. :D

Mukino
09-22-2015, 11:48 AM
Thank You, Awesome, The Fucking Best, There aren't words enough. Keep Calm and Join AngeClub

A : I've never heard of these methods before

A : This question makes no sense... ¡OF COURSE, YES!

Q : Have you got some new ideas while reading this e-book where you can use those information?
A : Yes, I only need to focus and get great ideas

Q : How much do you think this e-book can be sold for , knowing that the EMH can be sold for some good cash if it’s claimed?
A : More than 100$, everyone should pay you by way of gratitude when they make money with that. Of course, I'll do it.

:waw2:

SirAlyon
09-30-2015, 06:16 PM
The ebook is amazing but i didnt understand how can i earn with it without scamming :/

A : Yes it is whorth.. more than other ebooks :)

A : Yes, i have.

A : 20$+

Ryuzaki
09-30-2015, 06:32 PM
The ebook is amazing but i didnt understand how can i earn with it without scamming :/

1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. 20$ (?)

:thirst: Then you havent read it properly, you can earn hunderds with resseling domains with the tricks Ange shared in that ebook

Chillivanilli
09-30-2015, 06:32 PM

1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. 20$ (?)

You can simply promote your product (for example a domain as said in the eBook, or also other things) you want to sell very efficient.

SirAlyon
09-30-2015, 07:04 PM
I understand this, but i dont know why they should buy my domain if they have already one...

Can i promote things like visit and SEO with this method? It still work?

Chillivanilli
09-30-2015, 07:12 PM
I understand this, but i dont know why they should buy my domain if they have already one...

Can i promote things like visit and SEO with this method? It still work?

"Domaining" is a market where people buy and sell domains. Domains have certain prices, like if you own "www.abc.de" then this domain worth many thousand $ because it has such a good name. If you buy domains you can use them yourself and display ads (example google ads) and earn money with that. Or you can just sell this domain to someone who is interested in buying it. If someone already own a domain it does not mean he won't buy a second one. A domain is worth a certain value of $ which can be sold.

For example if you buy 1g gold it's worth ~40€
If you buy a certain domain, it's price depends on it's name.

You sell 1g gold for 40€
You sell 1 good domain for good money.

No matter if you need or use the domain (or gold :p) yourself, or not.

And yes you can promote everything you want. You could also sell a service to people who want to have their products promoted.

SirAlyon
09-30-2015, 07:46 PM
ah ! Thank you very much , now I understand , you've been very kind !

Angemon
09-30-2015, 08:18 PM
i didnt understand how can i earn with it without scamming :/
Please read the e-book carefully to know it's purpose , and it's a must to read Domaining v1 too so you can start flipping domains. And those ebooks will help you to earn like this
http://i.imgur.com/2rK1snC.png

Also please edit this feedback of yours , it's not even a feedback , no one will understand what do you mean by your NO/Yes and also no one will benefit from such answers:
1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. 20$ (?)

I have put a lot of efforts to write all those pages for you , at least write a convenient feedback.
By the way , thanks Chillivanilli for clarifying things , I owe you one.It's sad that our users rate this ebook to be sold for a 20$ , that means they didn't understand it and they won't benefit from it , even after all my hard work to explain all the little details :(

SirAlyon
09-30-2015, 08:23 PM
EDITED!

Yes im sorry, probably im not understanding the potential of this method... I have to buy your other ebook :P
Sorry, im noob xD

BlackGrimReaper
10-05-2015, 09:38 AM
The ebook is awesome and the method mentioned in this ebook is one of a hell trick man. Awesome Angemon. Thanks for sharing the trick. Now the questioning part...

A : No, i didn't even knew we can do this kind of awesome trick for the e-mail marketing. But i did knew some stuffs about email marketing.

A : Yes! I mean who in the world after reading this ebook will say no.

A : Yes, literally many some are blackhats and some are white. Believe me if this trick became well known to the black hatters the world will be drowned completely.

A : Well this is the trick which is useful for most of the companies and totally 99% hackers and black hatters of this world. So the price can't go less than $700.

I will say it again go for this eBook Do not hesitate to get this awesome eBook. Happy to be a part of a2s

jpsbmw61
12-30-2015, 06:03 PM
Angemon you are the BOMB!!!! This is one of the many outstanding Ebooks that you are constantly writing for us. It is an awesome book with things I have never thought of before or seen. I belong to a lot of forums and none of them present the thongs there that you present here. it is an honor to be a part of this site...

Thanks Angemon for all your effort!! You neer disappoint!!!

A : This ebook is definitely worth downloading!!!!!!.

A : Yes, I have several ideas rolling around in my head

A : $50-$100

jcpbs
01-03-2016, 06:41 AM
I first started with domaining after an idea from Angemon. I did not put much effort in marketing or publicity but managed to sell a domain name for 99$. It did take 2 months but bought the name for $1... I did do a lot of research before starting buying domain names, but, this book, its pure gold.

A : No, I have not. I did get some emails that I found suspicioius but did not grasp the concept behind it.

A : Just get the darn book, You will not regret it. Its a must have for any new or old comers to domaining, advertising, marketing...

A : Yes, i have a few.

A : I dont think you can put a price on this ebook, but I would say 100$ would be underrated or the understatement of the year. Two words: BUY IT.

thew3geek
02-01-2016, 03:38 PM
I was really speechless after reading this:notbad:...dont know how to appreciate Angemon....to speak frankly,am selfish enough to ask Angemon bro not to share this ebook to anybody after me:66:..really man..this is a million dollar recipe.

dzmehedi
04-28-2016, 03:54 PM
Wow good man

white.shops
02-23-2018, 04:27 AM
can someone send me this ebook please
skaype : hatim.tito
email : [email protected]

HAYMED
03-24-2018, 04:21 PM
good luck bro

EAnass
07-16-2018, 03:52 PM
this is amazing thanks bro

akbavra
07-20-2018, 05:25 AM
1- Have you ever heard of the EMH or the Bulk Email Build trick?
Never
2- Do you think this e-book worth downloading?
Absolutely, I am first time reading such eBook which have fresh method that you can't find anywhere.

3- Have you got some new ideas while reading this e-book where you can use those information? (you don’t have to tell them)
Angemon A2S.in Domaining v2 - EMH

Yes

4- How much do you think this e-book can be sold for , knowing that the EMH can be sold for some good cash if it’s claimed?

It worth $1000