PDA

View Full Version : Hi, New member

Dewlance
09-17-2015, 11:48 AM
Hi,

I my name is Kunnu and I use Internet since 7 to 9 years (can't remember because of on that time I was in School). I start my own hosting company in 2009 and today I am happy with my company. My English is not good and also I am happy that I don't need to do a job because of I have a own company :hehe:

I find this forum by typing "webmaster forum".

I like writing tutorials, browsing forum and reading new information related to technology and also I am beginner in programming.

Thanks.

Jeshua
09-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Welcome Dewlance, i hope you enjoy stay here with us. :smile:

Danger Devil
09-17-2015, 12:15 PM
Hi,

I my name is Kunnu and I use Internet since 7 to 9 years (can't remember because of on that time I was in School). I start my own hosting company in 2009 and today I am happy with my company. My English is not good and also I am happy that I don't need to do a job because of I have a own company :hehe:

I like writing tutorials, browsing forum and reading new information related to technology and also I am beginner in programming.

Thanks.

welcome to the forum
looks like soon we are gonna get free hosting giveaways xD :troll:

BlackGrimReaper
09-17-2015, 12:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Vu9dCJn.jpg

fedi96
09-17-2015, 01:48 PM
welcome to us :D

onsali20
09-17-2015, 07:15 PM
"webmaster forum" Damn them seo skills for such a keyword, hatsoff to Angemon
Welcome to the forum!

Ryuzaki
09-17-2015, 07:22 PM
Hi,

Thanks.

Webmaster forum :haha: Ange playing with keywords again :haha:
Anyways welcome to us, Feel free to Hit me a PM if you need something

hamza2s
01-26-2018, 01:21 AM
welcome to the family