PDA

View Full Version : Need help in building a small imacros

Co0oL
09-16-2015, 09:41 PM
Well, It's supposed to be a peace of cake imacros but I've no idea how to code with that stuff.

What would that imacros do ?

-- Login in a GPT website.
-- Start a auto. traffic exchange.
-- Logout / login once each 50-55 mins.
-- Repeat.

Why would you do it ?
- Using this, Complete autopilot, You should earn 0.01875$ per hour on autopilot -- That's 0.45$ on autopilot for your VPS/PC a day doing nothing.

In the first, I thought 0.45$ isn't that much really, but Doing this with 10 VPS's
That's 4.5$ a day doing nothing with 10 VPS's.

That GPT site accepts BTC payout and 0.1$ min cashout.

So 13.5$ a month per VPS on complete autopilot, Doing nothing but leaving your firefox running with imacros.

PM me for more details if you are pretty good with imacros.

Chillivanilli
09-16-2015, 10:07 PM
Well, It's supposed to be a peace of cake imacros but I've no idea how to code with that stuff.

What would that imacros do ?

-- Login in a GPT website.
-- Start a auto. traffic exchange.
-- Logout / login once each 50-55 mins.
-- Repeat.

Why would you do it ?
- Using this, Complete autopilot, You should earn 0.01875$ per hour on autopilot -- That's 0.45$ on autopilot for your VPS/PC a day doing nothing.

In the first, I thought 0.45$ isn't that much really, but Doing this with 10 VPS's
That's 4.5$ a day doing nothing with 10 VPS's.

That GPT site accepts BTC payout and 0.1$ min cashout.

So 13.5$ a month per VPS on complete autopilot, Doing nothing but leaving your firefox running with imacros.

PM me for more details if you are pretty good with imacros.

I could make a http bot for it. Doing iMacros for traffic exchanges is a pain because some websites have javascripts etc. You're sure that they pay?

Co0oL
09-16-2015, 10:28 PM
I could make a http bot for it. Doing iMacros for traffic exchanges is a pain because some websites have javascripts etc. You're sure that they pay?

Yes, the owner is well known on TBN and I've been paid twice, also websites barely have any annoying content, Just saying.

Chillivanilli
09-17-2015, 03:24 PM
Yes, the owner is well known on TBN and I've been paid twice, also websites barely have any annoying content, Just saying.

If you pm me the site name i can see what i can do. Bot's for traffic exchanges are normally pretty easy

Danger Devil
09-17-2015, 04:49 PM
can u pm me ?i am just bored so i might work on it and improve my imacros skills too

Co0oL
09-17-2015, 07:26 PM
If you pm me the site name i can see what i can do. Bot's for traffic exchanges are normally pretty easy
Well a bot won't be much helpful specially, you are doing this on an offerwall meaning, You could do it on several GPT websites :D

can u pm me ?i am just bored so i might work on it and improve my imacros skills too
I'll PM you both more details soon :D

Chillivanilli
09-17-2015, 09:46 PM
Well a bot won't be much helpful specially, you are doing this on an offerwall meaning, You could do it on several GPT websites :D

I'll PM you both more details soon :D

So the traffic exchange is on an offerwall? Never seen that before

Danger Devil
09-17-2015, 10:23 PM

same /
i hope he is not asking for cashnhits autosurf
that got captcha at login.so user have to manually type it or just make a prompt in the imacro script

BeyondZero
09-18-2015, 08:31 AM
Oh, looking forward to this bot! 😄 this one could be really good actually 😊 Sadly I dont have Any coding skills..

Danger Devil
09-18-2015, 08:43 AM
Oh, looking forward to this bot! �� this one could be really good actually �� Sadly I dont have Any coding skills..

i am still waiting for his pm.
and btw imacros is easy .too easy.u can learn it in no time.

Co0oL
09-18-2015, 03:34 PM

same /
i hope he is not asking for cashnhits autosurf
that got captcha at login.so user have to manually type it or just make a prompt in the imacro script
no, xD.
It's not cashnhits nor any of those manual traffic exchanges crap.

Edit: This isn't a manual traffic exchange, You are paid to surf pages on autopilot.

i am still waiting for his pm.
and btw imacros is easy .too easy.u can learn it in no time.

I'm deeply sorry but time isn't on my favor those days, Very busy with school.
I'll try to PM you guys tonight (also am on phone mostly, ass pain just to open a topic)