PDA

View Full Version : [Review] Internet Secrets - v1

BlackGrimReaper
09-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Internet Secrets v1 by Danger Devil (https://a2s.in/angeclub-eBooks/29-hidden-content-secret-v1.html)

http://i.imgur.com/qkFoYuJ.png

...::Technical Specs::...

Package Includes: Main Guide Only.
Author: Danger Devil
No. of Pages: 6
Size: less than 500kb

...::Review::...

About: Hello Guys, I am here with my 3rd review and today, its about “Internet secret v1”. Do you know, the most annoying thing I’ve ever encountered in our Forum World is “post to unlock” where we’ve to reply 1st on the thread in order to see its hidden content in the main post and what’s more annoying is we’ve to think about a non-spamming post too to avoid their infractions. So much burden on our precious brain, don’t you think? And what’s more, according to me it’s one of the most boring task you will ever find on the internet. I know you and 90% of the forum visitors are facing the same problem but those days are over now, this is where DD’s guide comes to the rescue. This eBook is packed with one of the most powerful divine move which will provide you a new path towards those “post to unlock” forums. You don’t even have to be registered on that forum to see its hidden contents any more. Just go according to this eBook and boom!! you have your access to each and every hidden content of that forum. You will never ever encounter any restrictions like “reply to see hidden content” or “register to see hidden content” or “push thanks button to see hidden content” and other annoying quotes, all thanks to this awesome eBook.

Noob Friendly: Yes, this eBook includes no such terms that will require any person to have some technical knowledge from the beginning. This eBook demands nothing from you. But a basic knowledge about the forum and browsing the forum is required from your side.

Lazy-Ass Friendly: Yes, the steps provided in this eBook are very simple and straightforward. Minimum to no efforts are required from your side to complete all the steps provided in this eBook.

Interface: 5/5, I am giving this eBook 5 out of 5 for the interface because each and every step is well presented with screenshots and I didn’t found any step which is very hard to understand when combination of text and images are well presented in this eBook.

Limitation: Yes, this eBook might not work with certain forums. :confused2:

Instant Results: Yes, by applying this method you will have your access to your desired hidden content in no time.

Language Rating: Easy, No difficult technical languages are used that will delay your understanding about this eBook.

Implementation: Easy, all the steps provided in this eBook are very easy to implement, all you’ve to do is click, copy, paste and click… click.. click.. That’s all… no long editing or writing. :D

Working Hrs: 5-7 mins. Apply all the steps in your desired forum and you will have your access to all the hidden contents of that forum.

Modification: Yes, you can modify it by using similar sites or apps etc. Its all up to you whether to go with the steps or change it in your own way.

Investment Needed: None, no investments from your side are required to implement even a single step provided in this eBook.

Best Part: No registration is required on the forum which you are going to exploit, very little working hrs., easy implementation with instant results, no investment. What’s more you are searching for? :p

Bad Part: The only part which I didn’t like is its limitation i.e. it might not work with certain forums otherwise the method provided is awesome.

Price Vs Quality: Here, on a2s, quality always wins over price. Such a great quality eBook with such a low price is rare to find. The eBook is itself is unique you will not find it anywhere if you do then I bet it will be 30 times more costlier than here.

Overall Rating: 4.7/5, I gave this guide 4.7 out of 5 because the method is limited and might not work with some forums but it does work with most popular forums.

...::Requirements::...

1) Computer or android or iPhone(any device)
2) Internet connection.

..::Grab Your Copy NOW::..

https://a2s.in/angeclub-eBooks/29-hidden-content-secret-v1.html

Danger Devil
09-12-2015, 03:39 PM
MY ebook again :monkey1:
Thanks for review
awesome review again :D

BlackGrimReaper
09-12-2015, 04:06 PM
MY ebook again :monkey1:
Thanks for review