PDA

View Full Version : Premium method to make Elite Proxies

xwang
09-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Providing the tutorial free

Well we can buy Elite (Premium) Proxies but why not create them because when we control it then we have 100% privacy over it.
Good siites usually sells the proxies elite ones in bulk.

NOTE:You need to invest time(10-20minutes) to make money and its ptcs so if u don't like it u are better to sell the e
NOTE: It is a Pro method but i'm sharing to help newbie who don't earn anything because i was one.
Read all steps before proceeding

Steps
1.Buy Dirt Cheap vps. u can use any other site but first check its offers
2.register on this site Place new Order - Dacentec (http://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart/vps/)

(os should be ubuntu 32bit latest its free) then buy 2$ or 1$ vps and u can add more ip and ram if u want to double your income
3.Follow this guide

Notes:
Be sure to change default port to 80 for easy access
Save username and psssword of squid on your pc

Elite Squid Proxy Setup | Auto IM (http://autoim.net/elite-squid-proxy-setup/)

4.Now what we had obtained is an elite proxy you can just sell it for some money or use ptcs.
You can try and sell Premium proxies

Using bots will make you good amount of money

Regards My Next guide would be on how to make 10$ with a ptc daily without any clicking work.
Only Quality and Updated and Tested and Working Guides to make profit - Best for newbies

onsali20
09-11-2015, 06:59 PM
You seem like a really hq member, keep it up and nice tutorial!

Angemon
09-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Thanks for sharing but I didn't understand this , I really need someone to translate...also I need to know if this user is asking members to pm him for something which is against the rules , but may be I just didn't get what he was saying :(

Ryuzaki
09-11-2015, 07:39 PM
onsali20 TRANSLATE that thread for us, Ange isnt the only one who dont understand a thing from it, but it seems like you understand it :troll: xwang next time you do "PM me for method" type of post in your thread you will get an infraction, then ban, this time i just removed that part from your thread

Jimmy
09-11-2015, 09:18 PM
I think you miss some parts. Like, how to IPs make proxys. And how to setup all process. But, Thanks

Maikol665
09-12-2015, 06:21 AM
xwang

excuse the change of subject, but it is possible to do this for Windows VPS?
I have almost 30 in windows vps, and might be useful to themselves 30proxys. Thank you.

xwang
09-12-2015, 08:34 AM
xwang

excuse the change of subject, but it is possible to do this for Windows VPS?
I have almost 30 in windows vps, and might be useful to themselves 30proxys. Thank you.

Yes it is possible

a method is to use squid from squid-cache.org
google it

onsali20
09-12-2015, 10:36 AM
onsali20 TRANSLATE that thread for us, Ange isnt the only one who dont understand a thing from it, but it seems like you understand it :troll: xwang next time you do "PM me for method" type of post in your thread you will get an infraction, then ban, this time i just removed that part from your thread

I don't too, its nothing blackhat as far as I understand Angemon
I just wanted to appreciate him for taking his time in typing that.

Udon
09-12-2015, 11:58 AM
Thanks for sharing!

daveter9
09-12-2015, 07:32 PM
thx fro sharing man, considering starting a proxy shop!

onsali20
09-13-2015, 05:01 PM
thx fro sharing man, considering starting a proxy shop!

Please explain the method to Ryuzaki Angemon and me, we want to know if it violates the rules and declare it OK

daveter9
09-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Please explain the method to Ryuzaki Angemon and me, we want to know if it violates the rules and declare it OK

Sure, I think he means this:
You buy the cheap vps with lots of IPs, then you intstall the squid software on it to make http proxies out of it.(This process ins't that easy)
Then you can run your browser bots or resell the proxies for some profit. (to run bots on another IP you need socks ofcourse and I dont think squid supports that)
I hoped I helped you all with understanding this post and onsali20 will contact you on steam when i get a message from kinguin.

onsali20
09-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Sure, I think he means this:
You buy the cheap vps with lots of IPs, then you intstall the squid software on it to make http proxies out of it.(This process ins't that easy)
Then you can run your browser bots or resell the proxies for some profit. (to run bots on another IP you need socks ofcourse and I dont think squid supports that)
I hoped I helped you all with understanding this post and onsali20 will contact you on steam when i get a message from kinguin.

Alright, seems pretty whitehat (xD)

treyfas
10-24-2015, 08:36 PM
link down, repair please

adamkina
03-06-2016, 05:54 AM
thanks for share keep it up!

ConsumerResearch
07-06-2016, 08:01 PM
This is a really smart guide. I always felt like proxy companies charge too much for Elite Proxies. It totally makes more sense to just do it yourself. Its like a fraction of the cost.

mr_kehel
11-13-2018, 08:01 AM
thank you for sharing