PDA

View Full Version : [Review] Adsense Maker - v2

BlackGrimReaper
08-30-2015, 04:31 PM
Adsense Maker v2 - Get The List (https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/100-adsense-maker-v2-list.html)

http://i.imgur.com/7Ao0FJw.png

...::Technical Specs::...

Package Includes: Main Guide Only.
Author: Angemon
No. of Pages: 12
Size: less than 2mb

...::Review::...

About: The method included in this guide is very straightforward and effective. The method will let you utilize the power of a social media and will direct a highly laser targeted traffic towards your niche or blog or a website. It doesn't matter whether you are earning with your adsense acccount or not. By applying this method you will definately feel the change in your earnings and traffic.

Noob Friendly: Yes, the method is suitable for beginers with no technical knowledge required. The guide will tell you everything you need to do. But you need to know how to create and basics of a social media account like twitter and facebook.

Lazy-Ass Friendly: No, your efforts are what this method takes to show you the results.

Interface: 4.5/5, Combination of text and images are provided in well manner in this guide for better understanding of the method.

Limitation: None, yes none the method is not limited to only adsense or a specific niche. You can impliment this method to any advertising campaign or blog or niche or website according to your own need.

Instant Results: No, but requires 24-48 hrs, Yes, the method will take some time to show the results, all depends upon your efforts.

Language Rating: Easy, No difficult technical languags are used.

Implementation: Easy, Each and every step in this method is easy to impliment with no need of any third party assistance.

Working Hrs: Initially 1-2hrs after that minimum 30-60 mins. per day if you want to see good results.

Modification: Yes, You can modify this method in your own suitable needs for better results.

Investment Needed: None, No insvestments are required for this method to work.

Best Part: Not limited to adsense or a specific niche only. It will work for any site or blog or niche and you don't even need a blog or adsense account to earn from this method. This guide includes an extra method to earn from main method without the need of any adsense or blog or website. and there are no investments required.

Bad Part: The method is not suitable for lazy asses and for those who think this method will make you millionare overnight and to actually earn from the method you have to wait more than 24-48 hrs.

Price Vs Quality: Here, quality wins over price because such a good quality method is provided for such a low price means price is low according to the quality of the product.

Overall Rating: 4/5 I gave this guide 4 out of 5 rating because to actually earn from the method you have to wait more than 24-48 hrs.

...::Requirements::...

1) Adsense account(optional)
2) Website with adsense or any other advert. campaign implemented on it(optional)
3) niche
4) Social media account( a new one for this method)
5) A system with internet connection
6) Basics of creating and manging a social media account.
and last but not the least
7) Your precious efforts.

Download this e-book NOW

https://a2s.in/angeclub-ebooks/100-adsense-maker-v2-list.html

nayanam
08-30-2015, 05:14 PM
what are the requirements to access e-book? is that angeclub sub?

Angemon
08-30-2015, 05:21 PM
yes , you need to have AngeClub access to view that thread

Ryuzaki
08-30-2015, 05:28 PM

As Ange mentioned the requirements are Angeclub (8 USD) and 1 coin to unlock the download link

Angemon
08-30-2015, 05:35 PM
As Ange mentioned the requirements are Angeclub (8 USD) and 1 coin to unlock the download link
I've edited your post , as the coin price is changeable ...also when you're saying it like that it's like you're setting a price for the e-book, I mean it's like saying that you can buy this e-book for 9$ , which is not , since the membership is for supporting , and the coins can be earned by sharing e-books (free in this case)

onsali20
08-30-2015, 06:49 PM
Nice review BlackGrimReaper :D
I like the formatting but the font is a bit too big maybe its just my monitor

BlackGrimReaper
08-31-2015, 12:55 AM
Nice review BlackGrimReaper :D
I like the formatting but the font is a bit too big maybe its just my monitor

http://i.imgur.com/CtAj8MZ.jpg

MintSauce
08-31-2015, 01:00 AM
Great review mate, but I found a few spelling mistakes and you might wanna check it ;)

BlackGrimReaper
08-31-2015, 01:08 AM
Great review mate, but I found a few spelling mistakes and you might wanna check it ;)

Well thanks for mentioning I will take a look at it. :D

bravotd
08-31-2015, 01:41 AM
I've edited your post , as the coin price is changeable ...also when you're saying it like that it's like you're setting a price for the e-book, I mean it's like saying that you can buy this e-book for 9$ , which is not , since the membership is for supporting , and the coins can be earned by sharing e-books (free in this case)

Is this your newest ebook, Angemon??:D

Angemon
08-31-2015, 09:42 AM
Is this your newest ebook, Angemon??:D
no this one is one year old

bravotd
09-01-2015, 03:53 AM
no this one is one year old
and still working???:love:

BlackGrimReaper
09-01-2015, 07:07 AM
and still working???:love: