PDA

View Full Version : Make MAD Bank - Experimental (Tested on a Small Scale.)

SWGCryand
07-10-2014, 06:52 AM
Hey guys.

So, I figured I would share the first monetization method on this forum (outside of Angeclub's methods,) so here goes nothing.

So we've all been that noob to CPA/PPD. Most of us know what it is, and for those that don't it stands for "Cost Per Action" or "Pay Per Download," (not to be confused with PPI [Pay Per Install.]) What if I told you you can make a LOT of money combining two methods that have NOTHING to do with each other and yet can make an awesome combination? That's what I'm about to do.

"To get this method, simply post here and PM me, and join under my 50 thousand ref links to earn pennies a day!" No. Just no.

So here's what you're going to do. You're going to need a small initial investment ($25 or heck, even $1-$5) and that's it and you'll be rolling. So now as all PPD/CPA methods go, you gotta find a niche. I don't have advise on finding a niche, and I usually just pay someone to come up with a huge long list of popular ones for me ($5 on Fiverr.) So let's say you've found your niche. Now, make a nice web design, you could use free hosting, paid hosting, a subdomain of a popular site (weebly, 00webhost, whatever,) or buy your own .com. I personally just buy my own .com because I can get them for free most times (through blackhat ways) or 99 cents on GoDaddy. Don't worry, this method isn't blackhat, at least I don't think it is.

Web design setup? Do you like it? That's good. I like to design it with Weebly and then steal their HTML and put it on my own site, because forget learning HTML. xD So is it something people would like? Does it look good? You need to ask yourself questions like this.

Let's say you're using that old "Unlock any Apple or Samsung device!" and you just have to put a survey locker upon click and bam, done. So now how do you get traffic? Forget SEO and all of that garbage, don't waste your time on one niche, get multiple niches going at the same time. So now let's get traffic, why not steal the old PPC method from affiliate marketing? Let's do that.

You're going to want to go to AdWords, AdCenter (I think that's what it's called, it's the place that puts ads on Yahoo and Bing,) something like that. Simply make an ad. Again, going with that unlock niche, let's say your ad looks something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/9Z4OpAi.png
http://i.imgur.com/9Z4OpAi.png

Now, just throw some money in there and get your ads going. I'm going to end this guide there, because I've only tested this on a small scale. One site, one ad, one locker.

Hope you guys enjoy, and I look forward to A2S prospering!

~ SWG.

Ice King
07-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Great guide! Any proof? :p

SWGCryand
07-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Great guide! Any proof? :p

Oh yep, stupid me forgot the most basic thing. While it hasn't been paid, here ya go. :P

http://i.imgur.com/tuz4fOP.png Best I can do remote accessing my comp. :P

I don't believe they'll ban me, as I obtained it in a way that doesn't break their rules. I went with Sharecash because I've gotten more leads with them, as they appear to have a quicker end than CPAGrip/Lead.

Ice King
07-10-2014, 07:08 AM
Oh yep, stupid me forgot the most basic thing. While it hasn't been paid, here ya go. :P

I don't believe they'll ban me, as I obtained it in a way that doesn't break their rules. I went with Sharecash because I've gotten more leads with them, as they appear to have a quicker end than CPAGrip/Lead.

Great thing you have dar. I guess we'll hope for a payment proof and might try it as well.

SWGCryand
07-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Great thing you have dar. I guess we'll hope for a payment proof and might try it as well.

Yep. Logically this makes sense, and I highly doubt Sharecash will ban/not pay as the leads are completely legitimate.

Ice King
07-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Yep. Logically this makes sense, and I highly doubt Sharecash will ban/not pay as the leads are completely legitimate.

Well then, let's just wait for it :p me want proof because I have a thirst for payment proof *me Gusta

SWGCryand
07-10-2014, 07:25 AM
Well then, let's just wait for it :p me want proof because I have a thirst for payment proof *me Gusta

Lol. :P I'll get it ASAP. c:

Ice King
07-10-2014, 07:26 AM
Lol. :P I'll get it ASAP. c:

Ok, notify me when you do (y)

Raiden
07-10-2014, 08:26 AM

wow, cool earning bro, really. I'd like to try this one... :)

Angemon
07-10-2014, 10:36 AM
SWGCryand, nice tutorial & good earning
keep the good work
also, would you please pm me you problem with attaching pictures
i can't see any issue

Raiden
07-10-2014, 09:14 PM
keep the good work
i can't see any issue

well, if we have the same case, maybe it's not SWGCryand 's picture but our ISP block imgur, bro. try to use different ISP ?

SWGCryand
07-10-2014, 09:18 PM
well, if we have the same case, maybe it's not SWGCryand 's picture but our ISP block imgur, bro. try to use different ISP ?

I browse and use Imgur daily. :P I don't think it's my ISP. I also have a VPN on 24/7, so that's definitely not the issue. xD

SWGCryand
07-10-2014, 09:18 PM
keep the good work
i can't see any issue

Issue appears to be fixed! :)

Raiden
07-10-2014, 09:43 PM
I browse and use Imgur daily. :P I don't think it's my ISP. I also have a VPN on 24/7, so that's definitely not the issue. xD
I don't say it's your issue, bro. :)

SWGCryand
07-10-2014, 10:31 PM
I don't say it's your issue, bro. :)

Ohh, maybe I read that wrong. :P

Namikaze Minato
07-11-2014, 12:42 AM
This requires a talent in picking a niche and right way of advertising, like geo targeting advertising and so on. Great guide. :)

Sunny D
07-14-2014, 05:17 AM

Hey how much did you invest for that? :)

Thomson
07-15-2014, 01:57 PM
yah it is possible to earn this way and its not blackhat. some of my friends use this.

Raiden
07-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Hey how much did you invest for that? :)
i think it's just free, bro :) :Emoji6-100:

Lesean13
07-15-2014, 08:44 PM
SWGCryand Quick question, do people actually click those ads?

Raiden
07-24-2014, 01:47 AM
SWGCryand BRO, how can I steal weebly html code?

Bunny
07-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Yeah this is a fantastic way of getting legitimate PPD Downloads, I've used it in the past with Sharecash and a couple other PPD Providers. I now have a bank of landing pages that I've been creating over the past couple of months to get back into this. When I was doing this as my main source of online earnings I was getting around $60-100 a day from downloads and I was spending $15 daily on adverts on a couple different platforms!

Great share SWGCryand

- Bunny -

SWGCryand
08-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Bump this up!

memberr
08-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Bump this up!

did they pay you? :)

Pikachu
08-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Nice method to make some good cash

sami
08-12-2014, 11:28 PM
Great tutorial my friend, easy to understand too ;)

thekok41
10-12-2014, 08:14 AM
Why didn't I think of this for my PvsZ 2 niche back then lol? I only made $100 from the youtube video before it got flagged :(

Anyway, thanks a lot for the idea man :prettiness::miao:

swper
11-08-2014, 03:18 AM
how much money earn a month?

vistatech
03-04-2015, 10:21 AM
can you pm me too??

sunilsparsh1
03-06-2015, 06:21 AM
thank you very much

Entropy
03-09-2015, 11:43 AM
Nice guide :D

I'll definitely try this out.

no_id_online
03-11-2015, 06:14 AM
SWGCryand have you been paid?

Jybrael
03-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Great guide do tell us how it worked out for you mate? Did you try it out on a larger scale yet and how much did it help you out?

alexander56
02-03-2016, 11:06 AM
great guide..Gonna to try this

REVOXIS
09-25-2016, 12:25 PM
i dont think adword like cpa offers