PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Selling Laziest Way eBook Review

MintSauce
08-29-2015, 12:20 AM
Traffic Selling Laziest Way

(https://a2s.in/methods/699-traffic-selling-laziest.html)
https://a2s.in/methods/699-traffic-selling-laziest.html

http://i.imgur.com/tdGZzyL.png

You might want to figure out how does traffic selling works and how to drive traffics to your website or you customer's website. This ebook comprises many surprise on teaching you how to use proxy and earn some cash with selling traffics. From this ebook, you learn how to setup your very own formula to get targeted traffics where you can choose your own niche and country! It enables you to boost your website easily with this method within a short time and absolutely FREE.

Content Quality: 4/5 – In this ebook, it gives an idea to you on how to sell your traffics efficiently. It also teaches you on how to generate traffics from certain higher tier countries and drives it to your customer’s website! It helps you to know how it works and also helps you to prevent scams. Best part is you get to choose to get traffic from any countries you want especially from tier 1!

Difficulty: EASY – Just install every software mentioned in the ebook and finish all the setups and you are able to start earning right away! This method is almost working passively which ables you earn money while doing nothing, just a few clicks will do the trick!

Language: 5/5 – It is simple and understanding, not much mistakes for the language in this awesome ebook. Everything is described well and detailed..

Overall: 4.5/5 – This ebook contains a lot of essence. Moreover there are some Q&As just to make sure all your questions are answered! Very useful for newbies to start earning a few dollars per day instead of pennies!

Stop wasting your money advertising on ptp or ptc/ppc websites! You can start to build your very own website and boost traffic immediately with this ebook. Use this method to sell on popular sites and surely you can get a steady income in no time. If you do have a website running, you should really try this ebook as it really boost a lot on ur analytics.

Hurry and get your ebook at: https://a2s.in/methods/699-traffic-selling-laziest.html

funaddaa
08-29-2015, 07:09 AM
Great review mate....

Ryuzaki
08-29-2015, 08:47 AM
I think this review is a bit useless? The ebook is public shared already, or did Ange told you to make this thread ?

MintSauce
08-29-2015, 09:33 AM
Well yeah Angemon told me to make this thread. ;/

Angemon
08-29-2015, 09:34 AM
I think this review is a bit useless? The ebook is public shared already, or did Ange told you to make this thread ?
Yes I told him to share his reviews so members will know how reviews should look like , also it's a good reference for those who are even lazy to download a public e-book.

onsali20
08-31-2015, 12:40 PM
Yes I told him to share his reviews so members will know how reviews should look like , also it's a good reference for those who are even lazy to download a public e-book.

If the ebook is public this means that the review is in wrong forum then? Can I have the permission to move this thread Angemon

Angemon
08-31-2015, 12:59 PM
If the ebook is public this means that the review is in wrong forum then? Can I have the permission to move this thread Angemon
move it where ? it's an AngeClub e-book , if it's public it's because I want it to be public , doesn't mean that the e-book is not working. Some of the authors may want to make their e-books public too , that doesn't mean you have to go and delete (move) every reviews that have been already made.

onsali20
08-31-2015, 01:09 PM
move it where ? it's an AngeClub e-book , if it's public it's because I want it to be public , doesn't mean that the e-book is not working. Some of the authors may want to make their e-books public too , that doesn't mean you have to go and delete (move) every reviews that have been already made.

Hmm... Public in the sense that its free for download now.
I just wanted to move it because the subforum text says "What's the best e-book you want to unlock today? You don't know, then take a look at the AngeClub reviews brought to you by our best reviewers." But its free now :/

Angemon
08-31-2015, 02:08 PM
Hmm... Public in the sense that its free for download now.
I just wanted to move it because the subforum text says "What's the best e-book you want to unlock today? You don't know, then take a look at the AngeClub reviews brought to you by our best reviewers." But its free now :/
As I have said many of the e-books that have been reviewed here may get moved into public by the author authorization , that doesn't mean you will have to delete those reviews.

onsali20
08-31-2015, 03:16 PM
As I have said many of the e-books that have been reviewed here may get moved into public by the author authorization , that doesn't mean you will have to delete those reviews.

Oh, I get your point now, sorry :(