PDA

View Full Version : 3 AngeCoins Giveaway (NEW)

Ryuzaki
08-22-2015, 06:30 PM
So because on my previous giveaway wasnt almost no people (quess you cannot roast me duh)
i decided to make a new one.

How to join ?

Write below WHY do you want to make money online, for what reason or what do you want to buy with it.
and HOW MUCH have you earned to this point (you must not say the exact amount just +- )

*Btw i am making money on net for my Anime/Manga things, so i can buy anime/manga related stuff.

When does the giveaway end ?

Giveaway ends 27.8.2015

What can i win ?

3 AngeCoins

How will be the winner choosen ?
Through random.org (your post number is your entry number)

Good luck everybody

Danger Devil Jeshua IVLordStorm Dont forget to join too

Angemon
08-22-2015, 11:22 PM
i maek mnei onln tu bui fud fer mi ppl and i maek 0.01$ per dai , thks fer ur mthdz tunkhty

legendclaw24
08-23-2015, 06:22 AM
I am making money online to withdraw it and buy somethings for me xD and i guess i have earned +200$ till now!

mongol
08-23-2015, 10:13 AM
I make money for buying presents for my family and friends. I've made ~500$

Ryuzaki
08-23-2015, 10:14 AM
Update from me : Now i will start (at the start of new month) to earn money for 2 manga/anime streamer/reader script... 400 USD in total for it -_-

Danger Devil
08-23-2015, 12:57 PM
I make money online to pay some remaining debts.after they are paid i will collect some cash and buy a good pc
this pc sucks :(
ad i think i have made like 150$-+ not exactly sure.but if i check the net worth then its not more than 100$

IVLordStorm
08-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Joining the giveaway :D

Basically I'm earning money online so I can spend it online :D
I try to refrain from spending my 'IRL' money to buy anything on the internet :p Don't ask me why, I couldn't answer that question, just my way of thinking :p

So far I haven't earned to much, but would be somewhere around $300 or so I suppose ^^
This with allot of effort from time to time, but hey, pocketmoney is pocketmoney :D

I than spend that earned money on either steam games or subscriptions (A2S subscription :D)
Or when I want to buy a book that is in promotion when buying it online :D

onsali20
08-23-2015, 04:12 PM
I love making money online! I want money to buy stuff for my PC, for no reason xD But lately I've been saving up for some big stuff for monitor's 4k etc... Also I also use it to buy stuff for me to make manga, like marker's paper, books and also pentab's.
Till now I might have made over 10k + but I really dont keep track of things. xD

Ryuzaki
08-23-2015, 04:17 PM
I love making money online! I want money to buy stuff for my PC, for no reason xD But lately I've been saving up for some big stuff for monitor's 4k etc... Also I also use it to buy stuff for me to make manga, like marker's paper, books and also pentab's.
Till now I might have made over 10k + but I really dont keep track of things. xD

10k ruppies ? :troll:

IVLordStorm
08-23-2015, 04:21 PM

Dont go for the 4k :O
It got amazing GFX support but performance ain't that great :(
Check out my monitor and just order the 28 inch one :D You'll be way more satisfied :D

phou2015
08-23-2015, 04:38 PM
I earn money online because I want to earn for a living. and so far I just earn below 100$ it is so little for others I think.

Ryuzaki
08-23-2015, 04:41 PM
I earn money online because I want to earn for a living. and so far I just earn below 100$ it is so little for others I think.

Still more than 80% of TBN members yearly earnings

onsali20
08-23-2015, 07:01 PM
Dont go for the 4k :O
It got amazing GFX support but performance ain't that great :(
Check out my monitor and just order the 28 inch one :D You'll be way more satisfied :D

28 inch huh? That is pretty sick. I think I will go with that because of the fps and refresh rate and less lagg, thanks! ^_^
No Ryuzaki $$$

phou2015
08-24-2015, 04:40 PM
Still more than 80% of TBN members yearly earnings

really?below 100$ per year?

Ryuzaki
08-27-2015, 05:44 PM
mongol won
http://i.imgur.com/4HCA9WZ.jpg
Coins are on the way
#CLOSED