PDA

View Full Version : need to understand

medsamy
08-20-2014, 05:20 PM
hello
one of my knowledge suggest me to help him making code, he told me that he's going to sell them /1000 code for 15$ i think.
he ask me to use bluestacks + textplus and whatsup to do this job

1st, what these codes are serving for
2nd is that price worth time to waist for it

and i ask if someone knows another method to do this

tnx :cool2:

heres the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ_4xU_s4qc&app=desktop

Chillivanilli
08-20-2014, 05:25 PM
1. I have no idea
2. Depends on how fast you can create them. If you need 2 minutes to get 1 code then you need to work 33 hours to get 15$...
If you can automate this, it is pretty good, if you have to do it manually, its not a very high price..

If 15$ is much worth in your country, for example india, then this is a good "job", otherwise its not worth the time.

medsamy
08-20-2014, 05:39 PM
Chillivanilli , as i see it didnt worth all the waistin time for it, 15$ can bring me 1kg of meat here in Tunisia so fuck the meat :slobber:

Angemon
08-20-2014, 10:34 PM
What ? 1000 Whatsapp accounts for 15$ !!! as you can see you get the password and the username ( which is the phone number here) so the software give you a whatsapp account , and you're planing to sell those accounts for 15$ ?!!! you can sell 10$ per account, why you always guys kill the market , didn't you know that facebook have already bought the whatsapp company , that's why some guys have started selling the service for that cheap price so everyone can sell at the same price , then he just can buy low accounts, those whatsapp account will cost alot later , because facebook have eyes on the whatapp users , so having a bunch of accounts will be really beneficial.
MOREOVER, if you're not the creator of that software , I do NOT recommend using it , since many bot makers use a script that send them a copy of every account you made , so they just use you to do the rest of the work , and they get all the accounts , so just be careful.
Finally , if your friend still planing to sell at that price , I will offer him 25$ not only 15$ :slobber:

medsamy
08-20-2014, 11:36 PM
i read your repost 3 or 4 times to reach the fact that we are just "Cobaye" and many peoples that have a good prediction of the market and good strategy can use our efforts and "stupidity" to earn and earn more and more. what you said Angemon made me sad, and really i think seriously to abandon this fucking domain as i 'am looking to earn cents every day (thats doesn't worth my time and even my knowledge) and made others fortunes $$$$,

Angemon
08-20-2014, 11:40 PM
I didn't want to make you feel sad medsamy , I really want you to get everything right & know how to deal with marketers , so you can earn some good cash . Don't lose hope , you already have some good ways to earn , you just need to know how you use your efforts , & we will be happy in A2S to provide you & all the other members with the latest working methods :smile:

medsamy
08-20-2014, 11:54 PM
yes Angemon what u said is right but i think inside this dark domain we can not be safe either in this life nor in the day of meeting Allah, no one can make money without using other efforts and giving him very little recompenses. i am an administrative employer in Tunisia i made arround 900$ per month, i enter forums like A2S by hazard, i take it first as a hobby a pastime and every day i feel money always in front of my eyes, what the hell is that, i wasnt like that, i search here and there how to do better and earn better, i think i'am not made and create for that, i have to take a breath and look what i miss beside me.

Raiden
08-21-2014, 10:14 AM
medsamy I hope you find this place to be the warmest and the most comfortable forum, bro, as you can make many trusted friends, here. :)

medsamy
08-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Raiden , believe me brother iam so happy and glad to be with you here, eventhougt i dont know you, may allah help us and give us peace and love

Raiden
08-21-2014, 11:13 AM
Raiden , believe me brother iam so happy and glad to be with you here, eventhougt i dont know you, may allah help us and give us peace and love

so glad to see you too, brother. may Allah guide us all. :)