PDA

View Full Version : ►►Ryuzaki's Fiverr Reviews◄◄ ✔Fast & Cheap✔

Ryuzaki
08-15-2015, 07:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AIwsByo.png
Hi fellow A2S members, our great Ryuzaki decided to start a fiverr reviews selling thread !
I will try to have REALLY cheap services, and still make some profit of course.
This fiverr service of mine is ONLY here on A2S.

I will be using my primary fiverr account which is from November 2014 and have already some sales/orders.

★★Prices★★

Ordering the gig + 5 Star review = $0,50 = 0,00184 BTC (may change with the change of btc price)

★★How does this work ? ★★

------------------------------------------------------------
You have 2 options how I can review your order
------------------------------------------------------------​

1. Option - You will send me money first so I can pay for gig after that I will buy your gig and review. Current price for Gig is 5$ + 0,50$ fee (In a total 5,50$) + 0.50$ for review. So you will send me 6,00$ AS gift, if paying via Paypal. If paying via Bitcoin then it depens on current BTC price (will inform you)

2. Option - I will buy gig from my own money, then I'll review and you will pay me. Current price for Gig is 5$ + 0,50$ fee (In a total 5,50$) + 0.50$ for review. So you will send me 6,00$ AS gift. If paying via Bitcoin then it depens on current BTC price . THIS OPTION IS FOR PEOPLE I BLINDLY TRUST

---------------------------
Terms of Service (TOS)
----------------------------​
If you will pay throught PayPal then YOU MUST send it as gift and add a NOTE to the payment (i will in PM tell you WHAT note)
*If theres no chance to pay me in btc and you cannot send PP as gift you can use the payment for services, but you will pay the fees + of course you will add a Note to the payment.

★★How to order ?★★

PM me with your gig link and we will discuss all other things.

SPECIAL OFFER

FIRST 3 ORDERS WILL GET 50% OFF !

onsali20
08-15-2015, 08:36 AM
Would love to order, will reach you sometime soon any time now :)

Ryuzaki
08-15-2015, 08:56 AM
Would love to order, will reach you sometime soon any time now :)

Okay will be waiting :D

Angemon
08-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Really cheap Ryuzaki , I like this service , just one thing you need to know that's many of us can't send PayPal as gift including me , so just mention that buyer can send as gift or pay the PayPal fees , he can use thefeecalculator.com to calculate the fees.

Ryuzaki
08-15-2015, 12:22 PM
Really cheap Ryuzaki , I like this service , just one thing you need to know that's many of us can't send PayPal as gift including me , so just mention that buyer can send as gift or pay the PayPal fees , he can use thefeecalculator.com to calculate the fees.

Okay thanks for informing me about it Ange, i added it to my thread.
And thanks that you like it :troll:

Ryuzaki
08-16-2015, 07:45 AM
Guys really ?
Nobody needs my service here ? :ryu:

Danger Devil
08-16-2015, 09:44 AM
Guys really ?
Nobody needs my service here ? :ryu:

i will buy it soon as i get my first sale :D

Ryuzaki
08-16-2015, 09:46 AM
i will buy it soon as i get my first sale :D

Have you edit your gig as i told you ?
+ You need to do some promoting of it, or whats the stats of the gig ? Views, clicks etc ?

Danger Devil
08-16-2015, 10:23 AM
Have you edit your gig as i told you ?
+ You need to do some promoting of it, or whats the stats of the gig ? Views, clicks etc ?

y edited
stats are
impression-115
clicks - 7
views - 17

and where to promote?maybe u can help

Ryuzaki
08-16-2015, 10:34 AM
y edited
stats are
impression-115
clicks - 7
views - 17

and where to promote?maybe u can help

facebook groups, just search in facebook for fiverr and many groups will pop in, then share on twitter with some good hashtags that are to your gig niche

onsali20
08-18-2015, 12:48 PM
Huge Vouch for my nigga Ryuzaki here Helped me out alot and also a bit issue with paypal so he paid for it :prettiness:
HQ Service

Ryuzaki
08-18-2015, 12:55 PM
Huge Vouch for my nigga Ryuzaki here Helped me out alot and also a bit issue with paypal so he paid for it :prettiness:
HQ Service

Click on "Rate user" under my pic here and give me feedback :troll:

saraali786
08-18-2015, 12:57 PM
do hire reviewer as well if yes please pm me I want to work for you

Ryuzaki
08-18-2015, 01:06 PM
do hire reviewer as well if yes please pm me I want to work for you

Wut, dont advertise yourself in my thread :fuku1:

onsali20
06-16-2016, 03:09 PM
2. Option - I will buy gig from my own money, then I'll review and you will pay me. Current price for Gig is 5$ + 0,50$ fee (In a total 5,50$) + 0.50$ for review. So you will send me 6,00$ AS gift. If paying via Bitcoin then it depens on current BTC price . THIS OPTION IS FOR PEOPLE I BLINDLY TRUST
:3 Can you do this service for me two times? or its not allowed