http://i.imgur.com/tsVIl2W.jpg legendclaw24 won
Coins will be sent
Congrats!

Danger Devil
08-14-2015, 06:53 PM
Well thanks for giveaway.
i am in :D
i think u forgot about chilli Ryuzaki
Angemon- Always helped me with my works,the guy taught me how to earn money online. the best of admin ever seen :D
Chillivanilli-Awesome coder.love his bots.always makes good moneymaking bots for users :D,he helped me earn good money :D
Edgart-Awesome coder just like chilli.he is always helpful.always helping me with learning programming.thanks edga
Kidrock- Not seen him lately but ye helpful guy as always.
Ryuk-The troller and badass scammer (what more to say :P),always loves his giveaways :love: and always winning his giveaways :P

Ryuzaki
08-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Well thanks for giveaway.
i am in :D
i think u forgot about chilli Ryuzaki
Angemon- Always helped me with my works,the guy taught me how to earn money online. the best of admin ever seen :D
Chillivanilli-Awesome coder.love his bots.always makes good moneymaking bots for users :D,he helped me earn good money :D
Edgart-Awesome coder just like chilli.he is always helpful.always helping me with learning programming.thanks edga
Kidrock- Not seen him lately but ye helpful guy as always.
Ryuk-The troller and badass scammer (what more to say :P),always loves his giveaways :love: and always winning his giveaways :P

f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, dont tell him i forgot him, he will kill me :bua:

onsali20
08-14-2015, 06:59 PM
As @DangerDevil stated, you indeed forgot Chillivanilli But I'm pretty sure you guys are collecting information about yourselfs from us :troll: (ehm, NSA)
I am in obviously Angemon - Most badass dude I ever met, pro web designer also taught me around the gfx market, huge vouch Ryuzaki - Really good at spamming since beggining :haha: but always shares good content and has his own funny site, also very good knowledge in Anime and recommended me some of my fav's EdgarT - Good at coding (I suppose) not gonna say much cuz he griefed my server lol :troll: good times. KidRock - Really helped me out with cs go and also really chill dude!

Ryuzaki
08-14-2015, 07:00 PM
As @DangerDevil stated, you indeed forgot Chillivanilli But I'm pretty sure you guys are collecting information about yourselfs from us :troll: (ehm, NSA)
I am in obviously Angemon - Most badass dude I ever met, pro web designer also taught me around the gfx market, huge vouch Ryuzaki - Really good at spamming since beggining :haha: but always shares good content and has his own funny site, also very good knowledge in Anime and recommended me some of my fav's EdgarT - Good at coding (I suppose) not gonna say much cuz he griefed my server lol :troll: good times. KidRock - Really helped me out with cs go and also really chill dude!

Add something about chilli in your post or he will kill me :bua:

onsali20
08-14-2015, 07:10 PM
Add something about chilli in your post or he will kill me :bua:
Chillivanilli - I started out as a noob in money making but he really helped me out when no one would with vps and bots also very cool user and oh my he makes awesome BOTS!

Angemon
08-14-2015, 08:31 PM
thanks Danger Devil and onsali20 for your kind words , and thanks Ryu for this giveaway. by the way the price changed to 10 coins , good luck everyone.

legendclaw24
08-14-2015, 09:10 PM
Here i am xD
Angemon, This guy is the owner of a2s (My favorite forum) and owns very useful ebooks which helped me to start earning :) Love you bro!
Edgart, i have not talked with him ever so don't know.. Sorry @Ryu
KidRock, i also have not chatted with him so sorry again @Ryu
Chillivanilli, I know one thing about him that he loves JAVA! xD I love his bots.. They works like a charm for me and he is very helpful friend! :) Love you CHILLI!!
Ryuzaki, i assume you as the Police/Lawyer of A2S, whenever someone spams, you punish him and that's the one thing i like soo much xD On the behalf of this, you always help me xD BTW, i have learnt some HTML language just because of you inspired me xD
So, that's all i wanted to say! Ryuzaki i hope i have been entered :P

Ryuzaki
08-15-2015, 07:59 AM
Pushing it

DonQuixote
08-15-2015, 08:58 AM
Goodluck to all participants. I'm not gonna join, just want to say something tho.

Angemon - A great contributor back then from TBN and now "one hell of a great admin to his own community, A2S".
Has developed unique and "full of love" methods and shared it to his members to improve their earnings online including me. An admin who really cares for his members not just the paid ones but all of us including staffs. This is what makes A2S different from any other money making forum out there. Kudos to you bro.

Chillivanilli - A great coder specializing in Java and a great admin to which he has dedicated his bots for the betterment of A2S community.

KidRock and EdgarT - Don't know much about them but thank you guys for being part of A2S.

Finally :troll:

Ryuzaki - A very very active admin in which he dedicated his time on A2S destroying the lifespan of spammers. Not to mention fedi96 (jokes) he really hate spammers that much but sometimes he really did it too. "Just kidding". :bua: A great guide helping out others on their problems, great moderator but sometimes very rude, "That's why we love him he said" seriously? :haha:

Nothing more to say,
@Angemon, Chillivanilli, EdgarT, KidRock, Ryuzaki Thank you guys.

IVLordStorm
08-15-2015, 01:37 PM
You're going to give 10 out of your 14 coins away Ryu? :O
You crazy one :D

So I'll be joining in on this :D
(I finally managed to fix my connectivity issues, thank God :O)
Angemon, always helpfull and looks out for the members who contribute to A2S as much as he possible can, also a master in making the perfect Ebook, such detail, such great way to explain everything and the most important thing ... He's always right :D!
EdgarT, he's currently helping me out in automating a TE, and for that alone I'm and will always be grateful to him and by doing so he's also trying to improve the actual skills of A2S members since he will make the 'bot' into a learning guide :D
KidRock, I sadly didn't have that much chance to make a real good acquaintance with him yet, but I do already know that he's a great asset to this community, and since I love this community, I can't help thinking highly of him also :D
Ryuzaki, Ryu you know, you're my anime buddy :D I love having chats with you about the most random stuff anime related and he was the one who mainly inspired me to apply for a moderation position, he's like a mentor to me :D
Chillivanilli, where would we be without Chilli ... Not only is he an amazing coder, he's also a kickass DJ (recently found that out :D!). Not only does Chilli contribute a ton too A2S, but the time alone he spends coding the most amazing bots for us is unbelievable :O

In short, not only the admins, but the active members here all deserve praises, without an active community, there would be no A2S! And it is thanks to all those members, I was able to call A2S in a very short time a place to come 'home' to :D

mongol
08-15-2015, 03:05 PM
Angemon , the boss of the bosses. He controls everything.

EdgarT , a good fella trying to help always.

KidRock , he is 5 years old and loves throwing rocks to windows.

Ryuzaki , he loves anime and he doesn't care if you don't.

Chillivanilli , the brain of AngeClub. His bots are a piece of gold!

Angemon
08-15-2015, 05:42 PM
Woow I don't know what to say guys , your words mean a lot to me , thank you so much legendclaw24 Rivendell @ivlordatorm @mangol

IVLordStorm
08-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Woow I don't know what to say guys , your words mean a lot to me , thank you so much legendclaw24 Rivendell @ivlordatorm @mangol
Hahaha Ange x'D That fail on tagging me and mongol x'D I lolled x'D

BeyondZero
08-15-2015, 06:20 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words and for participating in this giveaway! :)

hansenhtb
08-15-2015, 06:42 PM
Posting to enter
Angemon : I think he is one of the greatest person I ever know so far. I have read some of his great ebook.
Chillivanilli : His coding skill out of this world. I know him from TBN
KidRock : I also know him from TBN. As far as I know he's kind to everyone.
EdgarT : Have no idea . I never know about him. But I will say Hi.. :)
Ryuzaki : Most of active admin on A2S forum. I always see him online everytime I go to this forum

That's all I know
Angemon, Chillivanilli, EdgarT, KidRock, Ryuzaki Thank you guys.

Angemon
08-15-2015, 06:44 PM
Hahaha Ange x'D That fail on tagging me and mongol x'D I lolled x'D
Forgive my poor phone who can't even type correctly :haha:

Ryuzaki
08-15-2015, 06:46 PM
Forgive my poor phone who can't even type correctly :haha:

Thanks to you guys i will have a hard time with random.org with post numbers :bua:

Angemon
08-15-2015, 08:01 PM
Thanks to you guys i will have a hard time with random.org with post numbers :bua:

http://i.imgur.com/ud65qGp.png

Ryuzaki
08-15-2015, 08:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ud65qGp.png

https://i.imgflip.com/pljzv.jpg

Angemon
08-15-2015, 09:07 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/pljzv.jpg
I have set the forum that if I got banned the server goes down :fuku2:

Ryuzaki
08-15-2015, 09:09 PM
I have set the forum that if I got banned the server goes down :fuku2:

:fuku1: :fuku1:

legendclaw24
08-16-2015, 12:09 AM
Angemon your most welcome <3

Ryuzaki
08-16-2015, 09:51 AM
GuYS !
One day remaining to join this giveaway !
10 coins are worth 8,70 USD !

Jeshua
08-16-2015, 09:21 PM
I'm going to post what i think in a way a bit different ;D. I'm going to use film quotes to describe our Admins :
Angemon ( Our God Father ) :<< I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.>>
Ryuzaki : <<A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.>> + <<Show me the money!>> + <<Heeere's Johnny!>>
Chillivanilli : << Vanilli. Chilli Vanilli. ( Bond. James Bond ) >> + <<Elementary, my dear Watson>>
EdgarT and KidRock : <<Because they aren not the heroes a2s deserves, but not the ones it needs right now. So, we'll hunt them, because they can take it. Because they are not our hero. They are a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knights. >>
:D

Ryuzaki
08-17-2015, 06:46 AM
Guys you still have chance to join !
Giveaway ends in 10 hours !

Ryuzaki
08-17-2015, 12:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tsVIl2W.jpg legendclaw24 won
Coins will be sent
Congrats!

legendclaw24
08-17-2015, 01:25 PM