PDA

View Full Version : some suggestions

Danger Devil
08-06-2015, 12:26 PM
hello its DD

i got some suggestions.
here they are

1.make a award system.user gets award for doing certain activities like make a youtube video,reaching 600 posts etc.bla bla

2.add an total online time function to check how much we use forum :D

fedi96
08-06-2015, 12:34 PM
hello its DD

i got some suggestions.
here they are

1.make a award system.user gets award for doing certain activities like make a youtube video,reaching 600 posts etc.bla bla

reaching 600 posts : elite tag :66:

#1k_post_club :troll:

Ryuzaki
08-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Angemon
I would still be ultra happy if someday we will have the function to like posts :troll:

Danger Devil
08-06-2015, 06:42 PM
Angemon
I would still be ultra happy if someday we will have the function to like posts :troll:

i support that too

Angemon
08-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Angemon

i support that too

added , enjoy :D

legendclaw24
08-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Wow.. But its does not match with the template xD

Angemon
08-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Wow.. But its does not match with the template xD
In fact it looks cool with this template (won't look good on black template)

legendclaw24
08-06-2015, 11:47 PM
Angemon can you please put it a bit bottom? :) I meant near up of the signature!

Angemon
08-07-2015, 01:02 AM
Angemon can you please put it a bit bottom? :) I meant near up of the signature!
I will see what other say , because I like it this way , but if members want me to change it then I will

legendclaw24
08-07-2015, 02:31 AM
Angemon ok :)

IVLordStorm
08-07-2015, 02:35 AM
I will see what other say , because I like it this way , but if members want me to change it then I will
I agree with you Ange, I like it how it is :)
Fills up the white space between the post and the sigs :D

If you write a whole lot, button gets placed bellow so, don't see a problem ^^

DonQuixote
08-07-2015, 07:25 AM
And a username change pay with Paypal will be good too.
what do you think guys? Angemon

onsali20
08-07-2015, 10:01 AM
hello its DD

i got some suggestions.
here they are

I'm sorry to disappoint you but this topic has been brought up many times before, Not having an award system is what makes us stand unique against 90% of the forums out there.
A total online function would be useless, because you can already see when you joined so you can tell how old the user is, this system can also be exploited if the user wants to make him self look legit by opening the home page and playing call of duty or something on the other screen.
Please be more specific while giving suggestions and tell how it can benefit, definitely I might've made a mistake :) Rivendell I think we still have that feature, or maybe Angemon removed it if there is minor changes in username, he might do it for free like Tatsumi

IVLordStorm
08-07-2015, 10:09 AM
A total online function would be useless, because you can already see when you joined so you can tell how old the user is, this system can also be exploited if the user wants to make him self look legit by opening the home page and playing call of duty or something on the other screen.

I'm multitasking all the time like that :p
If you check the 'Archive' from the chat, you will notice this also has been brought up and I stated I would pown you all if that feature would ever be implemented :p Danger Devil it does seem Onsali shares my vision on that you need to be more specific when trying to bring forward stuff like this :D
Booyaaaaa +1 for me :D

PS: onsali20 as a Elite member, do you have access to the chat? Never see you there :( Makes me sad :(

fedi96
08-07-2015, 12:23 PM
If you check the 'Archive' from the chat, you will notice this also has been brought up and I stated I would pown you all if that feature would ever be implemented :p Danger Devil it does seem Onsali shares my vision on that you need to be more specific when trying to bring forward stuff like this :D

PS: onsali20 as a Elite member, do you have access to the chat? Never see you there :( Makes me sad :(

Elite members can't access to chat :thirst:

Ryuzaki
08-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Love the like system Angemon
Awesome

Danger Devil
08-07-2015, 02:01 PM

Elites dont have chats.thats make me unique from him
:hehe::yeeeeh:
next time i will be specific :D

onsali20
08-07-2015, 06:05 PM

Which chat? Angeclub? I don't see it.