PDA

View Full Version : Auto refresh for your blogger site

Pinoy
08-04-2015, 10:05 AM
<meta content='150' http-equiv='refresh'/>

150 = 2mins & 30secs

Refresh your blogger every secs/mins depend on you.
150 means, the blog will refresh every 2mins & 30secs

1) Log In to your Blogger Site with Your Google Account
2) Go to "Design" > "EDIT HTML"
3) Search this Code (by pressing CTRL+F) "</head>"
4) Place the following code under the code </head>

Jeshua
08-04-2015, 10:50 AM
<head>
</head>

150 = 2mins & 30secs

Add more steps and images or i will delete your post. You have 1 hour from now.

Pinoy
08-04-2015, 11:00 AM
Add more steps and images or i will delete your post. You have 1 hour from now.

Ok, Thanks :)

DonQuixote
08-04-2015, 11:02 AM
<head>
</head>

150 = 2mins & 30secs

I know you just want to contribute and thank you for that.
But next time pls. elaborate it, not just to increase post count. Remember, you can see a lot of Mod's here most of the time online.
anyway, this thread of yours will be on Jeshua's decision.

Again, Thank you and welcome to the community.

Co0oL
08-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Well, This could be used to force visitors to refresh to increase your CPM (same visit, 2 hits -- considered as internal visit or revisit)

Might be helpful for your SEO (not sure tho)

kosching
08-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Dont think it will be good for seo? Refresh = no unique visitor? Much requests in short time...dunno...But you should enter this code after your page is validated by a service ^^

onsali20
08-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Well, This could be used to force visitors to refresh to increase your CPM (same visit, 2 hits -- considered as internal visit or revisit)

Might be helpful for your SEO (not sure tho)

I don't think so, if it is truly refreshing, without changing ip or deleting cookies, it is still the same session. also even if it is counted as unique which blogger does most of the time, for the seo it will be quickly taken as spam because of the amount of requests in the amount of time. So no.

BlackGrimReaper
08-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Well as everybody can see there is no benefit in this method alone.. so let me tell me you where actually you can use this method very well.....:smile:
Method:
1st Find a site on which ipflood extention work.
2nd iframe that site on blogger.
Then 3rd..apply this refresh trick on blogger and voila unique hits on the site:cool2:
Note: multiple iframes gives you multiple hits.
What is the difficult part?Yes, there is...:confused2:
1st Its is very hard to find a site on which ipflood works unless u are an expert.
2nd if you by any means found a site and doing my trick then google will ban your blogger account after some time. (But still it can be fixed).
TIP: Expand the idea in your own way..:miao:

Pinoy
08-04-2015, 03:40 PM
This TUTORIAL is for Visitor AFK Only!

You can not earn for this tutorial :/

BlackGrimReaper
08-04-2015, 04:08 PM
This TUTORIAL is for Visitor AFK Only!

You can not earn for this tutorial :/

I am just giving an idea related to the method .. it doesn't matter if method can earn money for u or not...:shout: in between i forgot to say thanks for the method......:confused2: sorry for that:prettiness: so thanks buddy and keep posting the useful guides...:miao:

Pinoy
08-05-2015, 05:55 AM
I am just giving an idea related to the method .. it doesn't matter if method can earn money for u or not...:shout: in between i forgot to say thanks for the method......:confused2: sorry for that:prettiness: so thanks buddy and keep posting the useful guides...:miao:

Np :miao:,
Thanks for your idea about my tuts :cool2:

IVLordStorm
08-05-2015, 06:06 AM
It's great that you shared this Pinoy
But I don't see why, it's pretty useless x'D

First of all, no CPM will give you more earnings for this.
It's just the opposite :) If you would use any CPM that works like Adhexa, they will DECREASE your earnings ...

Also, I wouldn't call this a tutorial.
You're lacking the images for one and you're lacking a decent explanation ...

Than there is also the fact that this is just a regular META tag. Nothing special about it.
Anyone really into making a decent website SHOULD know this.
And people mostly refrain from using this for a reason:
It drains visitors their broadband for one and is annoying as fuck (not my words but a survey pointed this out).

This all ain't an attack against you, it's all just a try to ensure that you will put some work into your future 'tutorials'.

BTW when reading the thread once again I noticed Jeshua did request you to insert images. Please do so. If not, I'll remake this thread and do what Jeshua sais he would do.

IVLordStorm
08-06-2015, 07:26 AM
Angemon just to get your apporval.
Would you allow me to delete this thread and remake it like it should be (+ give the needed infraction)? Pinoy has been told multiple times right now by multiple moderators to edit his thread with the needed information and has failed to do so.
I've been keeping track of his activity on the forum and he had more than enough time/opportunities to edit.

fedi96
08-06-2015, 08:19 AM
It's great that you shared this Pinoy
But I don't see why, it's pretty useless x'D

First of all, no CPM will give you more earnings for this.
It's just the opposite :) If you would use any CPM that works like Adhexa, they will DECREASE your earnings ...

Also, I wouldn't call this a tutorial.
You're lacking the images for one and you're lacking a decent explanation ...

Than there is also the fact that this is just a regular META tag. Nothing special about it.
Anyone really into making a decent website SHOULD know this.
And people mostly refrain from using this for a reason:
It drains visitors their broadband for one and is annoying as fuck (not my words but a survey pointed this out).

This all ain't an attack against you, it's all just a try to ensure that you will put some work into your future 'tutorials'.

BTW when reading the thread once again I noticed Jeshua did request you to insert images. Please do so. If not, I'll remake this thread and do what Jeshua sais he would do.
IVLordStorm there is no need to insert images , it's pretty clear , also there are a lot of threads like this one . btw it should be moved to programming section

Angemon
08-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Angemon just to get your apporval.
Would you allow me to delete this thread and remake it like it should be (+ give the needed infraction)? Pinoy has been told multiple times right now by multiple moderators to edit his thread with the needed information and has failed to do so.
I've been keeping track of his activity on the forum and he had more than enough time/opportunities to edit.

He already edit the thread and it's clear no need for images , just do as fedi suggest and move the thread to programming section, also I guess we should add web development section for this kind of threads
( next time mention all the admins if you want to request something so one of us will answer you fast )

HunterXHunter
08-07-2015, 07:28 PM
I'm not like auto refresh because it losing my pulsa balance of my phone

Roseangel41
05-20-2016, 11:38 AM
Thanks all of you

Gorilla Online Marketing (http://www.buzzapplications.com/gorilla-online-marketing/)

benakka
02-01-2018, 11:25 PM
meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=url redirect/" />
0 mean : 0 second

thesheild
03-16-2018, 10:24 AM
Thanks for your idea