PDA

View Full Version : Get any site accepted in Traffic Exchanges .Even Hitleap

Danger Devil
07-30-2015, 03:53 PM
Hey guys! I am gonna show you how to make sure that your site will be accepted to an autosurf which does not accept popups or in simple .get your ptp link under safe mode in otohits

1. Sign up on hostinger.com or 000webhost.com!.
2. Create a FREE domain.
3. Upload a simple template that looks OK and will get accepted to "safe" category or just get accepted in traffic exchange.
4. Put the domain in the traffic exchange and wait until accepted.
5. When accepted in traffic exchange go to redirects in hostinger cPanel.
6. Redirect free domain to your site you want the traffic sent to.

CHECK IF REDIRECT IS WORKING BEFORE YOU SEND TRAFFIC!

eNjoy!!!
I think it works with hitleap too.just give it a try :D

Maikol665
07-30-2015, 03:58 PM
Thanks For Info, (Websyndic No Work) ;(

Angemon
07-31-2015, 02:32 PM
Hitleap recheck their links for redirects every 6 hours , so you need to do this trick everyday. Thanks for the guide Danger Devil even that you did give spoilers about my Traffic Bomber e-book :cry: , but this is a basic thing to do to get accepted in exchangers so it's ok I guess :smile:

Ryuzaki
07-31-2015, 02:40 PM
Hey guys! I am gonna show you how to make sure that your site will be accepted to an autosurf which does not accept popups or in simple .get your ptp link under safe mode in otohits

2. Create a FREE domain.
3. Upload a simple template that looks OK and will get accepted to "safe" category or just get accepted in traffic exchange.

eNjoy!!!

you can do this with any webhosting just saying.

kosching
07-31-2015, 06:09 PM
Angemon: but you can build a script which checks who is requesting the page.. for hitleap send back normal page ..for TE redirect to real page. dunno how much ips hitleap use for checking, but give it a try :D

Ryuzaki
07-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Angemon: but you can build a script which checks who is requesting the page.. for hitleap send back normal page ..for TE redirect to real page. dunno how much ips hitleap use for checking, but give it a try :D

That depens if he will redirect it with a writen script he will use on his site or use a "redirect feature" some hostings have.
If he will use the redirect feature, then he cannot do that because all traffic is immediately redirected to the set up page (not the original site) without any scripts loaded from the original site.
It will only work if he redirects the traffic using some html/php script THEN he can easily do it

Ryuzaki
07-31-2015, 08:17 PM

2. Create a FREE domain.

eNjoy!!!

DD is that your LX thread ? If not then we have some stupid indian ass "earning" pennies on shorte.st on you :shady:
https://leakforums.net/thread-584719
on me too (my BTC Ponzis scripts thread)

kosching
07-31-2015, 09:23 PM
Yes you are right...but i think you can do it with .htaccess too. I think its easier on pages like hostinger...

Danger Devil
08-01-2015, 07:36 AM
DD is that your LX thread ? If not then we have some stupid indian ass "earning" pennies on shorte.st on you :shady:
https://leakforums.net/thread-584719
on me too (my BTC Ponzis scripts thread)

Its not me.
i am "Danger Devil" on lsx too.
A LEECHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RHEYANK
09-08-2015, 08:34 PM
bandwidth limited

Dewlance
09-17-2015, 11:21 AM
What is benefit of this trick and this is safe for money site?

I mean visitors are real or automated?

Danger Devil
09-17-2015, 11:36 AM
What is benefit of this trick and this is safe for money site?

I mean visitors are real or automated?

this trick can be used to earn money from ptp sites.since most TE doesnt accepts ptp .this can be a good trick to earn from ptp.
all the visitors from TE are human(but mostly vps traffic thats it).some people just trick them and use proxy to earn (@Chillivanilli bots xD)

Crowd
10-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Thanks For Info , will try this later

adamkina
03-06-2016, 05:53 AM
bandwidth limited ?

Pakong
03-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Websyndic accept ur site?

Pirate
03-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Or you can use blogger and a script to redirect , works with all traffic exchangers