PDA

View Full Version : need money badly?!

Pikachu
08-18-2014, 12:54 PM
I need some money badly so i think to buy and resell stellar coins what you think about? Or do you know some way to make money investing? Or i can make SE too :hehe:
I pray someone could help me

AtlasChild
08-18-2014, 02:48 PM
Its high risk to do business on stellar in my opinion coz maybe the price of this sh!t go down and you'll lose, the best way to make money is to find new methods by yourself, SE is good option if you know how to make good stories :p

Angemon
08-18-2014, 02:59 PM
"find new methods by yourself" , AtlasChild he don't need that , Horizon is already an AngeClub & VIP so he got plenty of methods from us , I guess he is just too lazy to try the methods or may be he don't deserve the VIP tag , since what I know is that if you're with us , you earn like us , otherwise no need to lose your money in those tags. Horizon we will share other stuff later , but stop being lazy , start doing something , don't just wait for exploits.

Pikachu
08-18-2014, 03:06 PM
"find new methods by yourself" , AtlasChild he don't need that , Horizon is already an AngeClub & VIP so he got plenty of methods from us , I guess he is just too lazy to try the methods or may be he don't deserve the VIP tag , since what I know is that if you're with us , you earn like us , otherwise no need to lose your money in those tags. Horizon we will share other stuff later , but stop being lazy , start doing something , don't just wait for exploits.

youre right but some guide i cant focus on it because english isnt my first language and study/work take a lot of hours, and my lawyer take all of my money that i get from my methods imao

Angemon
08-18-2014, 03:54 PM
youre right but some guide i cant focus on it because english isnt my first language and study/work take a lot of hours, and my lawyer take all of my money that i get from my methods imao
we will try to make our english more simpler , even it's not our first language either . Sorry to hear that you lost your money to that shitty lawyer.

Pikachu
08-18-2014, 08:56 PM
we will try to make our english more simpler , even it's not our first language either . Sorry to hear that you lost your money to that shitty lawyer.

yeah thats why they are so richh! imao but i was trying to ask where to set up a business "start being a vcc seller or buying/selling stellar"

Kunkka
08-18-2014, 10:15 PM
yeah thats why they are so richh! imao but i was trying to ask where to set up a business "start being a vcc seller or buying/selling stellar"

Buying/selling stellar would do :) but I guess BTC will be a good start since stellar rates now is not yet stable and we don't know it might get lost in a month or so.. :D

Pikachu
08-19-2014, 12:45 AM
Buying/selling stellar would do :) but I guess BTC will be a good start since stellar rates now is not yet stable and we don't know it might get lost in a month or so.. :D
yeah stellar drop down like a bitch i will find a stable business

nobodyserio
08-19-2014, 02:01 PM
whats you first language? I quite handy with the use of different languages and might be able to help out?

Pikachu
08-19-2014, 02:11 PM
whats you first language? I quite handy with the use of different languages and might be able to help out?

first language is svenska i speak little italian but i got a fluent english (tho i can still understand you guys)
I find a business where to set up

nobodyserio
08-19-2014, 02:18 PM
Intresting languages, too bad I have barely any knowledge of them. hehe (german, french, polish on the other hand )
You also seem to have no problems at all using english, but sometimes an actual explanation might be more helpful(especially scientific terms), then feel free to ask.