PDA

View Full Version : Interview-Danger Devil

Nokutisu
07-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Hello A2S members. I just did another interview recently and this time it is with Danger Devil

Hello Danger , let me start by asking you how did you find out about A2S?
-I first came to know about angemon from another forum. He used to start giveaway about his ebooks. I was very curious to read them and luckily i won one of the ebooks. I read it and I was shocked. What an awesome ebook it was! That's was the first time i came to know Angemon. I dont know how i found a2s but maybe it was because i saw another giveaway started by Angemon to give away this site. But he later decided to make it into a forum and so I

So Why did you join?
-There is no reason to specify why i joined. I am one of the first 3 users to join this forum and i was not even a part of angeclub at that time. I am glad i joined :D

What do you think about A2S?
- I would say A2S is an awesome community with respected members. It's full of working methods and not a shit forum like those other that promises that buying subscription makes u $xxx .A2S is awesome for earning money online. Let me tell u one thing, i started my first online journey with a2s only :D

Have you ever had any success with making money online before A2S??
- Well not very much.i was having like 3kb/sec speed as i used to do everything from mobile. Even at that speed i managed to make 9$ (the whole time that was from hitleap referrals )lawl.So that's a no, I never had any success before joining a2s

What made you take the initiative to upgrade to AngeClub?
- In the beginning, Angemon had given all the new members a free angeclub for 15 days. At that time there was no coin system so everyone was free to read the ebooks and share. I download the ebooks and read them. I was amazed when i read them but I went offline for a long time. When i came back i saw lots of changes and I saw that the forum had new subscribers,new ebooks and a coin system. That's when I decided to buy a 60
kb/sec (no other choice,no other isp in my village :( )internet speed and am now using it :P

what the first method you start with after upgrading?
- Well I saw that "click your ads like a pro" method and actually that's the ebook I won in the giveaway. I started working with that ebook only. It was amazing trick and now i have found another method to get more make clicks :D

How was your experiance with the AngeClub subscribers?
-A good community.The only thing i hate is that some users just leech and leech.there are some people that doesnt think about someone else and only think of themselves and exploit the bugs to the limit and that patches the bug. It's good that angeclub members are not like this. Always ready to help others and are respectful members.

What made you share your ebooks in the AngeClub section?
- I saw lots of people sharing their ebooks about tricks and making money. I saw that we can sell the coins too so i thought it would be goodto share my ebooks to help others in return for their tricks or maybe money.

You have sold over 86 coins by sharing your ebooks, how was your experiance with the coin system?
- It's an awesome system.This system has made me pocket money much more easier :D

How did you join the VIP group?
-I got invitation from Angemon. Am I that good? Maybe :D.

How was your experiance with the VIPs?
-Awesome community and always ready to help others.

What are your current online projects?
-Currently i am running a website called ebookleaks.I leak all kind of paid ebooks there .I have also started a project in partnership and it's a downloading site.

Are you going to release any new ebooks soon?
-Maybe soon.I am busy with my current life so you might have not see me daily on the site.i am testing some more things and want to share them when they are ready. I hope I have time to make the ebooks. :D

What your advice for the new members?
-Dont be lazy going after easy cash .Dont get stucked with ptp's because they are going to take you no where. Get some skills like open a youtube channel,get your own blog,start flipping domains,make graphics, etc... and earn .Dont get stick with all those rubbish that promises to earn 500$ a day

I would like to thank Danger Devil for his time , and I hope you guys enjoyed this interview. Stay tuned for the next interview in the near future.

Angemon
07-29-2015, 02:54 PM
Amazing interview Nokutisu like always , and I really enjoy knowing more stuff about DD #DD4President

BlackGrimReaper
07-29-2015, 03:45 PM
Wow.... didn't knew that exclusive interviews are also a part of a2s... glad to know that Danger Devil surpassed us (villagers with low net speed):miao:

Danger Devil
07-29-2015, 04:25 PM
Amazing interview Nokutisu like always , and I really enjoy knowing more stuff about DD #DD4President
#DD4president :yeeeeh::yeeeeh:

Wow.... didn't knew that exclusive interviews are also a part of a2s... glad to know that Danger Devil surpassed us (villagers with low net speed):miao:
Dedication and Interest matters

Ryuzaki
07-29-2015, 07:36 PM
Its shocking that this interview was realized with DD's internet speed :troll:
#DD4Prez2024 :troll:

Chillivanilli
07-29-2015, 11:10 PM
Great interview! Danger Devil I feel sorry for you when i look at my 30mbit connection and think it is still not good enough :D

Danger Devil
07-30-2015, 07:08 AM
Its shocking that this interview was realized with DD's internet speed :troll:
#DD4Prez2024 :troll:

Great interview! Danger Devil I feel sorry for you when i look at my 30mbit connection and think it is still not good enough :D

Everyone talks about my internet speed :bua::bua::bua:

legendclaw24
07-30-2015, 12:39 PM
Danger Devil Amazing interview it was... I love to read it :)