PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated of Phone Verification? Unlimited YouTube Accounts Tric

Danger Devil
07-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Frustrated of Phone Verification? Unlimited YouTube Accounts Trick

The Normal process when we create YouTube accounts:
>> We create 1 Youtube account
>> Clear Privacy + Cache + History
>> Change Proxy or restart Router (for dynamic IP users)
>> Again create 1 Youtube account.

The Ultimate Failure:
>> After creating 3-4 youtube accounts it asks to add phone number to verify our identity. And the painful part is, it never stops asking for verification each n everytime we create an account. Even clearing Privacy and others + changing IPs etc. also don't help.
>> We get mad to make it work. We want lots of accounts but we can't create without phone verification.
>> Then we start purchasing PVAs hoping this to solve the issue ...... BUT ..... then also YT detects it and asks for Phone verification again!!! Even blocks/bans the accounts.
>> Fade up ... we decide not to use YouTube.

If you are facing the above issue .... read on....

From last few months I was doing some research on this and found an interesting way to overcome this.
This works ..... I created 100+ Youtube accounts without any Phone verification in last month.

Follow the Step-by-Step guide below.....

These steps must be followed after each YouTube account creation along with the steps we normally do (Privacy clear + cache clear +IP change). I am sure you know how to clear those … if not please reply to this thread with your query.

So let's start........

Step 1: Clear Cache that no bot clears

We all know Youtube/Google uses several apps on our system for it’s better functionality ….e.g. Flash, Air, Java, Update functions etc.

Clear Flash Cache

1. Close all browsers….even close softwares which use internal browsers like Mass Video Blaster, SENuke etc.
2. Open your system control panel or preferences and double click on Flash Player icon.
http://i.imgur.com/NhdXDMg.png

3. Select the Storage tab and click the "Delete All".
http://i.imgur.com/0bybb3R.png
4. Verify that the "Delete All Site Data and Settings" checkbox is checked and click the "Delete Data" button
5. Go to \Application Data\Adobe\Flash Player and delete all contents in APSPrivateData2 and NativeCache.

Clear Adobe AIR Cache
1. First go to your Folder Options and enable “Show hidden files, folders and drives”.
2. Then go to \Application Data\Adobe\AIR\CRLCache
3. Delete all files there.

Clear JAVA cache
1. Open your system control panel or preferences and double click on JAVA icon.
2. Click on Settings --> Delete Files

Step 2 : Turn off Google Update

1. Go to Task Manager
2. Search for Google Update
3. End the process.
4. If you have any software to control StartUp items, deactivate it from starting on Windows startup.

Step 3: Reset your Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer protects the favorite site cookies which are almost impossible to delete with any Bot/cleaner. It's very essntial if you use below softwares......
>> Any keyword research tool
>> SENuke
>> VB Projects
>> Video uploader
>> Mass Image or Content Scrapper
etc.

In such case you have to that manually ... follow below steps

>> Visit folder "\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files" --> Select all files --> Delete.

You may find some still cookies are not deleted .... follow these
>> Go to Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced ---> Reset.
>> Restart IE

Step 4: Start your Browser again and create YouTube account again.

Repeat the whole process after creating each Youtube account.

Angemon
07-28-2015, 01:15 PM
Nice guide DD , this will help with other websites when we are trying to create multiple accounts

kosching
07-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Nice share

THe big problem are the SUper-Cookies (Flash-Cookies), doesnt it suffice to delete it was a normal Anti-Super-Cookie-TOol?

onsali20
07-28-2015, 02:55 PM
Nice guide DD , this will help with other websites when we are trying to create multiple accounts

Screenshot by Lightshot (http://prntscr.com/7y01b2)
:troll:
Anyways, I think it will help in major other sites too thanks @DangerDevil ! :prettiness:

Danger Devil
07-28-2015, 03:12 PM
Screenshot by Lightshot (http://prntscr.com/7y01b2)
:troll:
Anyways, I think it will help in major other sites too thanks @DangerDevil ! :prettiness:

lol now i am never gonna get it

Ryuzaki
07-28-2015, 03:59 PM
lol now i am never gonna get it

Exactly :troll:

BlackGrimReaper
07-28-2015, 04:18 PM
Thats a really nice trick... bookmarked..:smile:

Oh yess i have one question Danger Devil what if i have multiple youtube accounts which are not pva ofcourse acc. To this method. So, do i need to repeat this whole process to login in each account or just creating the accounts with these processes are sufficient?:question:

Danger Devil
07-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Thats a really nice trick... bookmarked..:smile:

Oh yess i have one question Danger Devil what if i have multiple youtube accounts which are not pva ofcourse acc. To this method. So, do i need to repeat this whole process to login in each account or just creating the accounts with these processes are sufficient?:question:

i dont know if that would work or now.but maybe try it with first 2 accounts and check.i think it works because in cyber cafe many users login to youtube from a single IP.and they dont get banned.so i think u wont get banned too :D.but still try this out first

BlackGrimReaper
07-28-2015, 04:39 PM
i dont know if that would work or now.but maybe try it with first 2 accounts and check.i think it works because in cyber cafe many users login to youtube from a single IP.and they dont get banned.so i think u wont get banned too :D.but still try this out first

Ya but u know in cyber cafe they are real users and 98% of the people actually have pva account. What i am worried about is that after logging in with different accounts will google ask me for a phone verification? If not then i have another method in which u do not have to go with these whole processes. (Changing ip is not an issue with me and u know that why):smile:

kosching
07-28-2015, 10:29 PM
I read this method on another forum and asked me when you get a message to verficate.never got this using some google accounts on same IP. BUt using your method would be using a automatically reseting VM not easier?

onsali20
07-29-2015, 10:13 AM
I read this method on another forum and asked me when you get a message to verficate.never got this using some google accounts on same IP. BUt using your method would be using a automatically reseting VM not easier?

Hmmm, yeah reset it would be easier and faster imo