PDA

View Full Version : BTC Ponzi Scripts - FREE

Ryuzaki
07-24-2015, 09:37 PM
So ehm guys i have a collection of my old btc ponzi ripped sites, its a collection of about 16 ripped sites.
Many of them can be more used if you edit the .html/php files to your needs.
Dont except login/register system from these sites.
Use the collection for whatever thing you want i dont care, just sharing it with you guys, maybe someone can make some cash from it

DOWNLOAD IT HERE (http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/fgPMG2Bs/file.html)

Saber
07-29-2015, 02:17 PM
Sir Ryuzaki
not to be rude because you are admin, guide, VIP, angeclub, and elite.
but don't you think ponzi scripts is just another way of giving away people a method of advace scamming,
don't you think that even just a script that you are providing, it can mean people scamming other people of money
even if dumb people are deceived by this ponzi, even if they are dumb, they are still people and it is always scam
I want to say many more things but...
it's okay,
everybody thinks different :)

Ryuzaki
07-29-2015, 02:39 PM
Sir Ryuzaki
not to be rude because you are admin, guide, VIP, angeclub, and elite.
but don't you think ponzi scripts is just another way of giving away people a method of advace scamming,
don't you think that even just a script that you are providing, it can mean people scamming other people of money
even if dumb people are deceived by this ponzi, even if they are dumb, they are still people and it is always scam
I want to say many more things but...
it's okay,
everybody thinks different :)

:7::7:
People can use it in which way they want, as you said if they wanna use it for creating ponzi sites its fault of those who invest in it.
You can learn some good things with some of these scripts so i am providing it for "educational purposes" :troll:
I am not providing one script but +- 16 ripped ponzi sites so this can be really used for educational purposes in .html/php learning.
Ofc if people wanna scam/steal its bad but its their decision. Many of these scripts can be easily changed into different sites (not PONZI/HYIP)
I dont take any responsibilty of how users will use these scripts i just decided to share them here (anyway its really easy to get them normally like i did)
I have even seen people selling these scripts for 50+ USD sooo

Saber
07-31-2015, 12:33 PM
:7::7:
People can use it in which way they want, as you said if they wanna use it for creating ponzi sites its fault of those who invest in it.
You can learn some good things with some of these scripts so i am providing it for "educational purposes" :troll:
I am not providing one script but +- 16 ripped ponzi sites so this can be really used for educational purposes in .html/php learning.
Ofc if people wanna scam/steal its bad but its their decision. Many of these scripts can be easily changed into different sites (not PONZI/HYIP)
I dont take any responsibilty of how users will use these scripts i just decided to share them here (anyway its really easy to get them normally like i did)
I have even seen people selling these scripts for 50+ USD sooo

oh! ok:D
I will just hope that everybody thinks like you did and not scam people :)
because I remember when I am still angeclub, there is an ebook called something like btc money making
where the content he shared a ponzi script and the method is literally ponzi scamming:lol:

Ryuzaki
07-31-2015, 12:50 PM
oh! ok:D
I will just hope that everybody thinks like you did and not scam people :)
because I remember when I am still angeclub, there is an ebook called something like btc money making
where the content he shared a ponzi script and the method is literally ponzi scamming:lol:
That was my ebook :troll:

Saber
07-31-2015, 01:23 PM
That was my ebook :troll:

oops, sorry lol
I didn't know :P

Ryuzaki
07-31-2015, 02:41 PM
oops, sorry lol
I didn't know :P

yeah no problem mate

HunterXHunter
08-07-2015, 07:29 PM
wowo its scary to me, I always lose my money/coin in ponzi site

nurraxus
02-19-2016, 05:26 PM
Do you have a working script that takes care of transactions? I want to start a legitimate self sufficient one like nine9.ninja's system.

Ryuzaki
02-19-2016, 05:54 PM
Do you have a working script that takes care of transactions? I want to start a legitimate self sufficient one like nine9.ninja's system.

legitimate ? no ponzi/hyip is legitimate
and no sorry i dont have

phou2015
02-20-2016, 02:06 PM
great sharing. Anyways thanks

YasuoTheUnforgiven
03-15-2016, 01:31 PM
Nice scripts

onsali20
03-16-2016, 07:51 AM
wowo its scary to me, I always lose my money/coin in ponzi site

Is it so hard to avoid a scam bro?

deependra56
05-14-2016, 01:29 AM
how to get blockchain api keys

hungrytiger
07-14-2016, 01:09 AM
are thes scrpt or not

jovis4
08-18-2016, 01:02 AM
Useful, thanks for this.

Illusionz
08-18-2016, 08:25 PM
Thanks for these scripts bro, Not to long started coming across some of these sites and researching upon them. The set up sounds like as soon as it gets very famous, make a new one promote it, and then run with the people money on that one. To make there profit i'm guessing

coxnatist
03-21-2017, 07:55 PM
Thanks for sharing this script am actuall code php so it could advace my knowledge.
But is there an open source script for ponzi sites

mariposa1007
04-24-2017, 12:12 AM
[/B]

Hi love, I want to ask something, it is possible to create something like ( litecoin-farm.com ) and be able to put more coins, and different price. Thank you

Dragon786
09-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Great Sites, I will try to make some money with it :P

tekkiguru
11-19-2017, 09:00 PM
Download is not available, can you reupload again?

Wilder
11-24-2017, 11:53 PM
Yeah same here "File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server", reup? Thanks!