PDA

View Full Version : [HOT] Apply for Moderators & VIPs on A2S.in

Angemon
07-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Moderators

Good morning guys ,
The moderator hiring is UP again , and you can apply to be one of the staff group NOW.
Requirement:
- You must be talking fluent English
- You must know how to moderate a vBulletin forum.
- You must be a member for at least 45 days.
- You must spend at least a good few hours per day on A2S.in
Benefits:
-MOD userbar http://a2s.in/images/ranks/moderator-new.png
-PM storage up to 1400
-Colored username
To apply pm one of the admins and we will look into your application.

VIPs
This is a one time chance , anyone can now apply to be one of this AMAZING group. Being a VIP give you a free AngeClub subscription , access to the VIP section that have all type of exploits and some of Chillivanilli exclusive bots. If you want to JOIN the VIPs , you need to submit an exclusive exploit. For that you have to pm Chillivanilli & me with the exploit and we will approve members according to their exploits. There is only 5 spots available, Don't waste this chance.
Benefits:
-VIP userbar http://a2s.in/images/ranks/vip-new.png
-Cool Avatar (150x220 px)
-PM storage up to 3000
-Access to the VIP section
-Access to the SubBox
-Access to the Coin Market
-Access to the AngeClub Section
-Access to the Domaining Section
-Colored username
-Customized monthly fees

Regards,
Angemon

IVLordStorm
07-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Angemon

I'm highly interested and motivated to become a moderator.
I however (personal opinion) haven't been using vBulletin moderation rights in quite some time (never used V5).
If there is a way to get accustomed to V5 I would love to apply :D

So might you know a way to get up to date with the newest version? :D

Regarding the VIP-status.
Sadly I'm not aware of current exploits, otherwise I would have shared them from the moment I had confirmation that the exploit was legit. *sadface*

fedi96
07-17-2015, 03:15 PM
interessted in the mod and if i can i'll apply for vip

Ryuzaki
07-17-2015, 03:32 PM
Yeah guys if you wanna become a Moderator then you should PM one of the Admins your application, soo yeah PM me :troll:
anyway i am looking forward to new moderators (if some will be promoted)

IVLordStorm
07-17-2015, 03:40 PM
Yeah guys if you wanna become a Moderator then you should PM one of the Admins your application, soo yeah PM me :troll:

I firstly wanna check if I don't encounter any issues handling V5 of Vbulletin :D

medsamy
07-17-2015, 04:16 PM
the VIP one seems interessant mmmm

Angemon
07-17-2015, 04:19 PM
I firstly wanna check if I don't encounter any issues handling V5 of Vbulletin :D
it's Version 4.2.2 , and moderator's dashboard are likely the same in most versions , so you won't have any issues.

Angemon
07-17-2015, 04:21 PM
I forget to add that we will be demoting moderators who are always offline or they aren't doing their moderating work as it should.

BlackGrimReaper
07-18-2015, 01:19 AM
Well i really can't ignore the opportunity like that, I am interested in both but i don't think the moderator post will suite me because i merely use internet in my pc and i always browse a2s using smartphone... but i would like to become a VIP:slobber:

raghavsharma301
07-18-2015, 01:52 PM
Well i have seen so many mods and admins of other famous forums and mostly all of them are outside of the india. Tho i would love to break that thing that indians cannot become moderators or VIPs on the famous and most powerfull forums. I'll also try for VIP because i'll love to contribute this awesome forum who had given me opportunity to learn and explore new tricks on the internet.

IVLordStorm
07-18-2015, 03:24 PM
Well i have seen so many mods and admins of other famous forums and mostly all of them are outside of the india. Tho i would love to break that thing that indians cannot become moderators or VIPs on the famous and most powerfull forums. I'll also try for VIP because i'll love to contribute this awesome forum who had given me opportunity to learn and explore new tricks on the internet.
Not to be the bringer of bad news buddy, but seeing you've been a member since September 2014 and only made 6 posts ... I highly doubt you can apply for MOD ... BUT I do wish you the best of luck applying :D

fedi96
07-19-2015, 11:41 PM
i give up :yeeeeh:

onsali20
07-20-2015, 06:15 PM
Nice to see the forum getting a new makeover and I think we will do good!
I am interested in applying for a Moderator rank, before I do that I would like to humbly apologize for me being very immature in some subforums but I did help out many a members time to time, I have never moderated a forum before being honest, But I think this will be a good opportunity for me to learn something new, I won't have much trouble getting used to the interface as I have some understanding of how things work around in forums.
Regarding V.I.P I'm glad that this time there is an alertation of the members being chosen, as I had missed out last time because of my vacation and inactivity, I might not know much about making money and am no expert in it, but I have good skills in article writing and fluent English along with a basic understanding of hardware and some very little graphics skills im not that proud of, but I do know the basic framework of how to make good money, all that needs is time patience and resources, which some people lack,
However, regardless of me getting selected or not, I wish all other fellow applicants the very best of luck from my side! :smile:

Ryuzaki
07-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Nice to see the forum getting a new makeover and I think we will do good!
I am interested in applying for a Moderator rank, before I do that I would like to humbly apologize for me being very immature in some subforums but I did help out many a members time to time, I have never moderated a forum before being honest, But I think this will be a good opportunity for me to learn something new, I won't have much trouble getting used to the interface as I have some understanding of how things work around in forums.
Regarding V.I.P I'm glad that this time there is an alertation of the members being chosen, as I had missed out last time because of my vacation and inactivity, I might not know much about making money and am no expert in it, but I have good skills in article writing and fluent English along with a basic understanding of hardware and some very little graphics skills im not that proud of, but I do know the basic framework of how to make good money, all that needs is time patience and resources, which some people lack,
However, regardless of me getting selected or not, I wish all other fellow applicants the very best of luck from my side! :smile:

"To apply pm one of the admins and we will look into your application."
:lol:
Seems like really no one read it all throught or what ?
I wonder how many people actually PMed Ange and not only posted in here :troll:

IVLordStorm
07-20-2015, 09:00 PM
I posted to get some answers first than I immediately PMed Angemon :D
Imma gooooooood boy (a) x'D

cүвεя_נυηкιε
07-20-2015, 10:32 PM
IVLordStorm

I reckon you got it in the bag mate,
I vouch for you ;)

IVLordStorm
07-20-2015, 10:37 PM
IVLordStorm

I reckon you got it in the bag mate,
I vouch for you ;)
I don't wanna speak before my turn, but I do hope I make a chance :D
I just would love to be able to become a part of what ticks and runs A2S :D

The vouch make me feel so happy *giggles* <3

cүвεя_נυηкιε
07-20-2015, 10:45 PM
I don't wanna speak before my turn, but I do hope I make a chance :D
I just would love to be able to become a part of what ticks and runs A2S :D

The vouch make me feel so happy *giggles* <3

well you one of the nicest chaps ive met,
you have usually got something useful to say and your to the point but fair, .. you got Mod written all over you man :cool2:

Fingers crossed for you buddy ;)

DonQuixote
07-21-2015, 06:46 AM

You are still as harsh as ever Ryu, Don't you?
:hehe:

Ryuzaki
07-21-2015, 06:58 AM
You are still as harsh as ever Ryu, Don't you?
:hehe:

Thats why you guys love me :troll:

onsali20
07-21-2015, 08:52 AM

To badass for that, already sent it to ange on skype :troll:

DonQuixote
07-21-2015, 09:02 AM

Already sent you a PM. :yeeeeh:

onsali20
07-21-2015, 10:35 AM
Already sent you a PM. :yeeeeh:

It's really nice to see you back Rivendell , where did you go?

DonQuixote
07-21-2015, 11:21 AM
It's really nice to see you back Rivendell , where did you go?

It's nice to see you too onsali20. Thanks. :)
Gone to where my relatives are. Visited them with my family and enjoyed the green scenery.

Raiden
07-23-2015, 12:50 AM
i know myself and actually want to be a mod but, since i have less time online so, i won't apply for it. thanks for the notification though Angemon

IVLordStorm
07-23-2015, 12:56 AM
i know myself and actually want to be a mod but, since i have less time online so, i won't apply for it. thanks for the notification though Angemon
You could see this as a sign from God, letting you know, you should spend more time here :shout:
Let us raise the activity level here through the roof *whoop whoop*!

Raiden
07-23-2015, 01:44 AM
You could see this as a sign from God, letting you know, you should spend more time here :shout:
Let us raise the activity level here through the roof *whoop whoop*!

lol, go for it bro, good luck to you :D

pinkmonroe
07-23-2015, 03:47 AM
i would love to apply i am always online and helping out and have no beef with no one i pretty much get along with everyone if not mod then vip for sure. <3 good luck to those who have applied ...

Angemon
07-31-2015, 09:13 PM
Moderators selection is DONE:
dessibay
funaddaa
IVLordStorm
Jeshua
Nokutisu
onsali20
Rivendell

You can still apply for VIP , please read the thread for the requirement and benefits.

IVLordStorm
07-31-2015, 11:20 PM
dessibay
funaddaa
IVLordStorm
Jeshua
Nokutisu
onsali20
Rivendell

You can still apply for VIP , please read the thread for the requirement and benefits.
I wish I knew any exploits :(
Well I know couple, but those are shared by DD so aren't mine x'D

If I come up with one/some, A2S will be the first (and prob the only forum) that I will share it on :D

DonQuixote
08-01-2015, 01:04 AM
dessibay
funaddaa
IVLordStorm
Jeshua
Nokutisu
onsali20
Rivendell

Thanks for considering me to become one of the staffs here on A2S.
You can count on me to do whatever what must a Moderator should do.

Next goal, Elite and VIP :yeeeeh:.

dessibay
08-01-2015, 01:26 AM
dessibay
funaddaa
IVLordStorm
Jeshua
Nokutisu
onsali20
Rivendell

Thanks brother, it'll be a piece of cake ;)
Is there a moderator guide section ? just to make sure if it's the same as in GB.
If not, then please PM me some tips about what I need to do exactly.

Long live a2s.

ZeroFide
08-01-2015, 04:05 AM
i would like to be VIP member

IVLordStorm
08-01-2015, 04:59 AM
i would like to be VIP member
If you want to join the VIPs , you need to submit an exclusive exploit. For that you have to pm Chillivanilli & Angemon with the exploit and they will approve members according to their exploits

onsali20
08-01-2015, 08:08 AM
dessibay
funaddaa
IVLordStorm
Jeshua
Nokutisu
onsali20
Rivendell

Thank you Angemon :) My prayers have been answered, :D
going to take a look at moderation tools, etc etc.

Danger Devil
08-01-2015, 08:15 AM
I wish I knew any exploits :(
Well I know couple, but those are shared by DD so aren't mine x'D

If I come up with one/some, A2S will be the first (and prob the only forum) that I will share it on :D

The God of exploits !!!!:yeeeeh::yeeeeh:
BTQ XONGRATS ALL FOR A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT

Angemon
08-01-2015, 12:02 PM
Thanks brother, it'll be a piece of cake ;)
Is there a moderator guide section ? just to make sure if it's the same as in GB.
If not, then please PM me some tips about what I need to do exactly.

Long live a2s.
There is a staff section you will see a post there about moving threads , the other things are easy to do.

Tatsumi
08-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Wow, Nice chance for cute guy like me :troll: (I appreciate, someone helpful, and able)

Mrcucubaux
08-02-2015, 02:57 AM
Interested in the vip one.

IVLordStorm
08-02-2015, 03:01 AM
Interested in the vip one.
I'm going to repeat myself, but is the easiest way :D

"If you want to join the VIPs , you need to submit an exclusive exploit. For that you have to pm Chillivanilli & Angemon with the exploit and they will approve members according to their exploits."
Mrcucubaux I wish you the best of luck :D

kosching
08-02-2015, 05:11 PM
VIP would be interesting but dont know exploits...exploits means exploit in hacking enviroment or methods to earn money? With i macros or other things?

Angemon
08-02-2015, 05:33 PM
VIP would be interesting but dont know exploits...exploits means exploit in hacking enviroment or methods to earn money? With i macros or other things?
we mean by exploit a bug in a website that allow you to earn balance, points or money without following the rules. A bug can help you to earn fast ,cheap or even FREE.

cүвεя_נυηкιε
08-04-2015, 07:55 AM
IVLordStorm - CONGRATS MATEY !!!!!!!

what did i tell you, .. Mod written alllll over you :)

Maybe im psychic, .... now lets try and think of 6 numbers for the lottery ahhahahaha ;)

But seriously,
well done man :)

Co0oL
09-26-2015, 10:27 PM
Well, I would be interested in becoming a VIP.

Once I join any website/check any money making method, First think that crosses my mind, How to make more money out of this, Could I find a bot for this and is there is glitches around here that I could actually use in my advance ?

Always got some ideas for some bots (incase chili needs any ;V), Always trying to make more money on autopilot (because am a bit busy atm).
Got some bot ideas in my mind at moment for some autosurfs (which actually pay :cryfam:)

Always trying to spread the knowledge I've learned from the online money making, Could almost install anything over linux vps.
( currently running 5 traffic exchanges on a small linux VPS with 1 GB ram and the vps costs only 3$ a month! )

The only couple of cons I gotta tell about my little apply here.
-- I'm really low on time but when I got time, I always try to find new stuff.
-- Sometimes I might be really tight on some knowledge, I don't want to spread methods (it's not like I don't want others to earn but most of the time, I'm just not sure of the method working correctly).
-- Beside my school, I work IRL (my piggy bank is close enough to buy me a new iPhone 6 Or a Sony, idk), probably because I don't want my dad to feel I'm an extra weight on nothing (tho, he told me serveral times not to think so XD)
-- My English isn't perfect :ayy lmao:

kjgudez
09-27-2015, 02:24 AM
I want to apply for VIP, but i'm not sure if what i have is called exploit, it is all about to get a totally free VPS (8gb ram and 4 intel xeon) I don't know if it is called exploit. Been using it for 2 years already. If this is considered one, i'll then PM Angemon and Chillivanilli.

phou2015
09-28-2015, 03:25 AM
I want to become moderator or VIP. How can I apply for that if I am free member?

Jeshua
09-28-2015, 11:38 AM
I want to become moderator or VIP. How can I apply for that if I am free member?
phou2015 read carefully text, thanks :)

http://i.imgur.com/Acl9j5v.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/qqu6xi.jpg

Ryuzaki
09-28-2015, 11:40 AM
Angemon you still recruiting or can i close this thread ? As its 2 months old and people are still comenting on it

Angemon
09-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Angemon you still recruiting or can i close this thread ? As its 2 months old and people are still comenting on it

we have enough moderators , but we're still looking for VIPs (5 spots) , but the replies are not the application we have asked , members who are interested should pm me or Chilli with an exploit to apply.

phou2015
09-28-2015, 03:25 PM
phou2015 read carefully text, thanks :)

http://i.imgur.com/Acl9j5v.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/qqu6xi.jpg

Thank you very much for your information.

joshuapaul
03-29-2016, 05:17 AM
is your VIP client type paid or its free ? if free than i would like to submit my proposal to this VIP section.

Ryuzaki
03-29-2016, 11:56 AM
is your VIP client type paid or its free ? if free than i would like to submit my proposal to this VIP section.

no it isnt free, its 5 usd per month but you have access to angeclub too with that
also re read what you need to do to aply for VIP