PDA

View Full Version : How to get free stuff from Geek or Wish

Nokutisu
07-16-2015, 03:04 PM
Download the apps (Geek or Wish) from your phone app store.

You'll have to buy a product, for a test I bought some cheap earbuds for like 3 euros. The package will take something around 3 or 4 weeks to arrive so bear patience.
As soon as your package arrive, simply select your item from your orders, look for the option "where is my package" and tell them that you haven't received it yet. Maybe add that you've been to your local post office and that they said they haven't received anything. Directly ask for a refund.

They'll answer you back in a couple of days, telling you to wait maybe a couple more days. Do as they say and contact them again, they'll accept your complain and they'll refund the full price of the item.

It worked for me twice, first for the earbuds and then I tried for a wallet, I got refunded for both.

Bun4ld1m
07-17-2015, 01:45 AM
Hmm. Wouldn't we get in trouble? What are the risks you think?

onsali20
07-24-2015, 10:06 AM
I've always been a pussy when it comes to se'ing stuff but I am always interested and read a TON of tutorials, I might try this out but am really scared.

medsamy
07-24-2015, 10:39 AM
cant do this sorry, if i receive my product, that means that i receive it, tnx anyway :)

onsali20
07-25-2015, 09:52 AM
aight, ordered this cheap 1 pound speakers

Bun4ld1m
07-25-2015, 12:32 PM
aight, ordered this cheap 1 pound speakers

Inform us if you get in trouble xD