PDA

View Full Version : [Trick] Earn Unlimited 2-3$ Daily by Whaff!

nexopian
07-13-2015, 06:07 PM
Dreamy Tricks is back again with a superb trick to earn real money without any hard work. Most of you are aware of popular app – “Whaff”, Our team has worked hard to make a trick, to earn unlimited $ using this app.This trick is superb working trick to make unlimited amount by Whaff. As, Whaff pays you to complete survey, download apps or by referring friends, but thats very low amount as We have to work too much hard to make 10$ in Whaff, as its minimum Threshold payment is 10$, so guys without wasting time, lets move on to the basic requirement and features of this trick.

Minimum Requirements to Earn money by Whaff :

Rooted android mobile.
Working internet connection.
A little bit mind.
Facebook account.
A Pay pal account to redeem your money( or you can simply get play store coupon).

whaff-app.jpg
Features of Whaff Unlimited trick :

You can earn unlimited.
Value of your time, as you are paid for the time you wasted on this app.
Easy to use this trick.
No Advanced skills needed to earn unlimited.

How to earn unlimited money online using this Whaff trick:

First of all you have to download Whaff app as you have to make loot with this app only.
Download Whaff app from here(Direct play store link).
Login with Facebook account.
It will ask you for referral code, you can enter : BQ08630 (Yes, Its my referral link and will make me earn 0.3$, It will simply encourage me to share such tricks openly in future.
Now, note Down your referral code on any paper or Learn it.
Now, uninstall this app from your mobile phone.
Now, download this app known as Imei Changer : IMEI CHANGER
It requires Xposed Installer, so don’t forget to install it.
Now, open IMEI changer app and Change your IMEI code.
Install this app again and Login with different Facebook account.
Enter the referral code, which you got previous time.
Repeat this process with different Facebook accounts and Earn unlimited by this app.

Some tips :

You can use temporary mail address to create FB account faster.
Create backup of Whaff app ( Create APK of this app) to save your time as well as bandwidth.

Conclusion :

So, this was all about trick to earn unlimited money online using this app.Using this trick, you can earn unlimited amount of money without any problem or any kind of hard work.

Edit : I have received some messages about errors like Your device is not supported. Just, Click on screen and continue using this amazing whaff trick.

fedi96
07-13-2015, 08:21 PM
whaff-app.jpg
nice copy-paste thread :thirst:

magnitos
07-13-2015, 08:55 PM
Really liked the site. They handed out $ 10 for registration Happy Miner Coupon co m

ghoza
07-14-2015, 04:16 PM
What okay? if the numbers IMEI changed?:question:

SUN28
07-15-2015, 10:08 AM
thanks for sharing .

jorge2108
08-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Your copy and paste is so cute :surprise2: