PDA

View Full Version : This Guy Buying Angeclub Account!

artline690
07-10-2015, 02:49 PM
http://s8.postimg.org/eu6d6r8kl/lol.jpg
i saw on TBN Status Update :troll:

BeyondZero
07-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Deam.. I guess we should tell him that he can buy angeclub? :D

IVLordStorm
07-10-2015, 03:12 PM
I would give him a fake alexa bot full of viruses ...
Why even bot alexa ... there is like no need to x'D (could be handy, but ain't really needed)

Ryuzaki
07-10-2015, 03:59 PM
:cool2: .

Angemon
07-10-2015, 04:37 PM
I would give him a fake alexa bot full of viruses ...
Why even bot alexa ... there is like no need to x'D (could be handy, but ain't really needed)
I guess he mean the Alexamaster bot made by Chillivanilli , and he is looking to buy an authentication account so he can run the bot , I guess he want an AngeClub member to share his account with him.

IVLordStorm
07-10-2015, 05:07 PM
I guess he mean the Alexamaster bot made by Chillivanilli , and he is looking to buy an authentication account so he can run the bot , I guess he want an AngeClub member to share his account with him.
I don't know the rules by heart, but I'm pretty sure sharing the bot or auth ain't 'legal' :p
And if ya go check in the thread for the Alexa bot (indeed made by Chilli) you will find the same nickname complaining that he doesn't want to pay for a bot ... So pretty obvious also x'D
But my 'idea' of sending him (not myself, way to lazy) a fake bot so 'we' could know what his IP and specs are, and if someone with those details tries to connect with an auth, staff can check this and trace the member selling/lending his auth... :) Or I'm just tripping again and this is way to far fetched x'D

Ryuzaki
07-10-2015, 06:29 PM
I don't know the rules by heart, but I'm pretty sure sharing the bot or auth ain't 'legal' :p
And if ya go check in the thread for the Alexa bot (indeed made by Chilli) you will find the same nickname complaining that he doesn't want to pay for a bot ... So pretty obvious also x'D
But my 'idea' of sending him (not myself, way to lazy) a fake bot so 'we' could know what his IP and specs are, and if someone with those details tries to connect with an auth, staff can check this and trace the member selling/lending his auth... :) Or I'm just tripping again and this is way to far fetched x'D

Nah i will go on with the fake bot and RAT his ass off, lets hope he has some valuable accounts :troll: :troll: :troll: