PDA

View Full Version : HyperAntivirus [Full Guide]

legendclaw24
06-23-2015, 08:47 PM
Have not seen method of earning on a2s for some time. So here's is :D
HyperAntivirus
HyperAntivirus (NEW EARNING WAY)
They worked hard for many years to develop a unique antivirus which would be different from all others and they got succeed in it. After this, An anti-virus developed which will protect your computer much better than any other antivirus.
So, i hope you are thinking that why i am sharing an antivirus on a site where we share online earning methods. Well, they are new and they wanna get users. I meant people who download their antivirus and use it. So for this, they are paying users who sign up on their site and spread hyperantivirus links on different social medias. So, you can also be on of them who are getting paid just by doing advertising or spreading their links.
There are different licenses on which your earning depends. High license means high earning. You get free license on sign up which can be used for next 30 days.
On free license, you can share their link one by one on only ten social medias. This will let you earn upto 0.6$ per day by doing nothing!
So let's start now!
1. Visit HyperAntivirus (http://www.hyperantivirus.com/?id=xYbE1AAYggxdfEx)(REF LINK) and sign up. Verify your account and log in!
2. Then visit links page.
Then scroll down and you will see icons of different social medias.
3. Click on any ten of them one by one, and share their links. After sharing, you must click on link you shared on social media to make your link active!
Link active means that you will start earning from it!
You have done. Now you will see income automatically generating in your account. They pay in paypal, paxum and bitcoins.
Minimum Payout:
Paypal -- 3$
Bitcoins -- 0.1$
Paxum -- 2$
So let's start earning together!
NOTE: If your earning keeps staying on hold. Then follow these steps to get it confirmed!
1. Confirm your email address
2. Install their antivirus
Any questions, you can ask here!
NOTE: Most of the people now facing a problem that they do not see anything on links page where they can share their links. Here is another method to start earning. Simply copy your hyperrewards link and post it on your social media accounts. After posting, you need to click on every link for once to make it active for earning money!

P.S i copied it from my blog.. Didn't have time to write :P

NON REF LINK (http://www.hyperantivirus.com/)

oxburg
06-26-2015, 08:06 AM
thanks man