PDA

View Full Version : Friends accurate ajuda please!

jow2012
06-20-2015, 12:09 AM
I bought the bill here on the site in hopes of finding a functional button for web Sendic site.
But now I see that I paid not have anything like that here in the site please someone help me with a bot for websindic?

Ryuzaki
06-20-2015, 09:10 AM
I bought the bill here on the site in hopes of finding a functional button for web Sendic site.
But now I see that I paid not have anything like that here in the site please someone help me with a bot for websindic?

I dont understand you mate, but if you are searching for Ange bots then click on Angeclub Bots section.
But you need coins to unlock download links. You can buy coins from other members

jow2012
06-20-2015, 10:11 AM
I dont understand you mate, but if you are searching for Ange bots then click on Angeclub Bots section.
But you need coins to unlock download links. You can buy coins from other members

bot webcindic

Angemon
06-20-2015, 11:10 AM

I guess he is not talking about us because we do not promote websyndic; I guess what he want to say is that he did buy some membership on websyndic and now he want a bot for the website , and he is asking us if we do have a bot for that

bravotd
06-21-2015, 06:12 AM
Hi bro, we do have a bot for websyndic but it's not working now due to some changes from websyndic and our "God" Chillivanilli is now trying to fix. Plz be patient !

I guess he is not talking about us because we do not promote websyndic; I guess what he want to say is that he did buy some membership on websyndic and now he want a bot for the website , and he is asking us if we do have a bot for that
I supposed that he is talking abt the bot for websyndic we got in angeclub bot. :)

Chillivanilli
06-21-2015, 11:55 AM
jow2012 as bravotd said the bot is not working because they have updated some things. If you bought AngeClub for the websyndic bot only, why dont you ask if it's working, before you buy the subscription?

Angemon
06-21-2015, 12:47 PM
jow2012 as bravotd said the bot is not working because they have updated some things. If you bought AngeClub for the websyndic bot only, why dont you ask if it's working, before you buy the subscription?
and now you're even called a god :cry: , you fame bastard :anger:

bravotd
06-22-2015, 10:56 AM
and now you're even called a god :cry: , you fame bastard :anger:

:lol:.......