PDA

View Full Version : A new PTP started. Bank huge.

donmaster
06-17-2015, 02:57 PM
I have started a new paid to promote site.
everyone plz join and earn nice income.

PTPGURU - Earn for every visit!!! (http://ptpguru.creadunet.com/index.php):shout:
:shout::shout::shout:

Pikachu
06-17-2015, 07:50 PM
I have started a new paid to promote site.
everyone plz join and earn nice income.

PTPGURU - Earn for every visit!!! (http://ptpguru.creadunet.com/index.php):shout:
:shout::shout::shout:

first you should also add a english button to translate because not everyone understand french. Do you count every visit? and how much points is the payout?

fedi96
06-17-2015, 08:20 PM
first you should also add a english button to translate because not everyone understand french. Do you count every visit? and how much points is the payout?

je peux parler et comprendre Le Français ;)

IVLordStorm
06-18-2015, 12:10 AM
donmaster you forgot to mention your conversion rate :p
We get 2 points each visit and once every month when we got 2 euro worth of points or more we get payed out.
But I can't really deduct how much hits would be needed for that ... :O

St0n3
06-18-2015, 07:52 AM
donmaster you forgot to mention your conversion rate :p
Not really. It's a very new PTP site, because of that he don't know the rate yet.
I already saw a lot of new PTP sites, without any rate. After these sites know how much they'll earn, they will show a converstion rate.

IVLordStorm
06-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Not really. It's a very new PTP site, because of that he don't know the rate yet.
I already saw a lot of new PTP sites, without any rate. After these sites know how much they'll earn, they will show a converstion rate.
Than I don't really understand why they would even work with points...
If you will base it on the hits received, why bother even converting them to points, makes it feel fake to me :s
Just saying what I'm feeling, nothing more, nothing less.

Mrcucubaux
06-19-2015, 09:18 AM
what are the rates?

sporsho
06-19-2015, 01:38 PM
i hope its not scam. hitleap otohits count here?