PDA

View Full Version : [Help] Paypal limit cannot be appealed

koinu
08-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Jul 15, 2014: You're only allowed to have one personal and one business account. In addition, we noticed one or more of the following problems:
You provided information that we believe was false, inaccurate, or misleading; or
You sent or received payment that was potentially related to fraudulent activity; or
You have more than one account with a negative balance; or
You are in violation of the User Agreement, the Commercial Entity Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy, or another agreement you have with PayPal.
Our decision was based on terms outlined in these agreements.

Because of this, we've limited your accounts and can no longer offer our services to you. You'll still be able to log in to view your transaction history, but you won't be able to send or receive payment.
(Your case ID for this reason is PP-003-274-916-444.)

Jul 12, 2014: We've noticed some changes to your usual selling activities and will need some more information about your recent sales.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-003-268-141-876.)

This limitation cannot be appealed.

can anyone help me? this is my problem for a month now, is there a chance that i can resolved the limit even tho paypal said this limitation cannot be appealed? i don't know what to do.

Angemon
08-12-2014, 02:30 PM
if the limitation cannot be appealed so you can do nothing , i'm sorry :Emoji4-100:

Pikachu
08-12-2014, 02:42 PM
There is one service on tbn thats offers help for limited paypals

koinu
08-12-2014, 02:44 PM
if the limitation cannot be appealed so you can do nothing , i'm sorry :Emoji4-100:

aww. it makes me sad, thanks for replying tho.

koinu
08-12-2014, 02:46 PM
There is one service on tbn thats offers help for limited paypals

who offer the service? you think he can resolved the limit on my paypal?

Pikachu
08-13-2014, 12:06 AM
It was inside the sub section