PDA

View Full Version : VCC for Runabove

iiiton
06-02-2015, 02:38 AM
Im buying VCC to register and be used as a payment means for runabove.
- Should be reloadable, atleast 1 year expiration
- Should be attachable to paypal (Philippines) account and not cause any problem (it will be the source of the funding)
- We'll use middleman if you don't trust me, i'll send funds to middleman, seller sends me VCC info, if i successfully registered (or even if it fails, as long as the issue is not the VCC), i will pay the seller. If you don't like to use a middleman, you will go first.
- Payment means: Paypal, gift or goods/services
- Price is negotiable, but for now, i'll set it at 5$

Thank you.

tigaunscure
06-02-2015, 02:50 AM
Im buying VCC to register and be used as a payment means for runabove.
- Should be reloadable, atleast 1 year expiration
- Should be attachable to paypal (Philippines) account and not cause any problem (it will be the source of the funding)
- We'll use middleman if you don't trust me, i'll send funds to middleman, seller sends me VCC info, if i successfully registered (or even if it fails, as long as the issue is not the VCC), i will pay the seller. If you don't like to use a middleman, you will go first.
- Payment means: Paypal, gift or goods/services
- Price is negotiable, but for now, i'll set it at 5$

Thank you.

Entropay suport?
i have balance in my entropay :)

iiiton
06-02-2015, 02:54 AM
No sorry, i tried it already, it failed to let me register. Thanks.

medsamy
06-02-2015, 09:12 AM
No sorry, i tried it already, it failed to let me register. Thanks.

you can use Neteller virtual vcc

iiiton
06-02-2015, 03:09 PM
you can use Neteller virtual vcc

Have you tried it? Im going to pay through neteller by attaching it to my paypal. Is it possible? Thanks.

medsamy
06-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Have you tried it? Im going to pay through neteller by attaching it to my paypal. Is it possible? Thanks.

no, i didnt try it but it shoud work, fedi96 can help you i suggest

fedi96
06-02-2015, 04:06 PM
no, i didnt try it but it shoud work, fedi96 can help you i suggest

thanks medsamy for the tag
iiiton what it means

you want to add the vcc to your ppl then use it to runabove ?

iiiton
06-03-2015, 12:44 AM
thanks medsamy for the tag
iiiton what it means

you want to add the vcc to your ppl then use it to runabove ?

Yes, since im sending funds to the VCC to pay runabove servers. I will pay the servers legitly, im not after the trial period.

fedi96
06-03-2015, 12:14 PM
Yes, since im sending funds to the VCC to pay runabove servers. I will pay the servers legitly, im not after the trial period.

i can provide you vcc verification for paypal

iiiton
06-03-2015, 05:58 PM
i can provide you vcc verification for paypal

I don't need a VCC for paypal verification, i need an attachable VCC wherein i can transfer funds so that i can pay runabove servers. The VCC should be able to register me in runabove. Thanks.

fedi96
06-03-2015, 06:21 PM
I don't need a VCC for paypal verification, i need an attachable VCC wherein i can transfer funds so that i can pay runabove servers. The VCC should be able to register me in runabove. Thanks.

good luck then