PDA

View Full Version : Ryuzaki's Little giveaway #26 - 3 ANGECOINS

Ryuzaki
05-30-2015, 12:43 PM
A new giveaway from me !

This giveaway is ONLY for ANGECLUB members !
* You can be a VIP or MOD to can join this giveaway too BUT you NEED TO HAVE ANGECLUB
** If some Admin want to join this giveaway he can too

Prize ?
3 Angecoins for 1 user

How to gain a chance to win ?
Write below in comments WHY have you joined A2S and WHY you stayed by us + some thoughts about our forum (design,admins,members etc)

I will use random.org to choose one winner !

Giveaway ends 3.6.2015

Bun4ld1m
05-30-2015, 12:53 PM
At first just as most people here I came for the Chillivanillis WoC bot. :D But then i really loved the people and community here. Feels like a brotherhood. So thats it :D But i still do like the bots and giveaways around :D

ntquynh89
05-30-2015, 02:03 PM
i'll try join angeclub , waiting me :confused2:

fedi96
05-30-2015, 03:16 PM
Ryuzaki just come to ask what's this "Giveaway ends 3.5" ?

Ryuzaki
05-30-2015, 03:22 PM
Ryuzaki just come to ask what's this "Giveaway ends 3.5" ?

Wrong date sorry
Thanks for reminding i edited it to 3.6.2015

BeyondZero
05-30-2015, 04:14 PM
Good luck everyone!

I personally stay becouse I like that cool guy, you know... KidRock
Hes the best <3

P.S/// I may trow in some more coins to posts I like, so be creative and positive :D :)

Ryuzaki
05-30-2015, 04:30 PM
Good luck everyone!

I personally stay becouse I like that cool guy, you know... KidRock
Hes the best <3

P.S/// I may trow in some more coins to posts I like, so be creative and positive :D :)

Thats the way i like it ! :troll:

Guys dont wait and try to win some coins !

dessibay
05-30-2015, 05:33 PM
I've been invited to a2s by my dear friend Neonlekiz whom I haven't heard his news for almost a year now.
I came here because he convinced me that this forum is all about sharing, and co-operation between members to make profits all together.
I stood here because people tend to help more in here, and they respect any member no matter how long he had been registered, not like in TBN where you cannot be respected unless they use you viciously and then when it comes to sharing with you, you're a nobody.
Pure honesty, teamwork and brotherhood (as well as sisterhood if it exists silently in here) were my motives to stay in here.
I would be helping people with any method I know, and am sorry if I haven't brought to this community as much as it brought me, mainly, feeling home.

Regarding the suggestions to the forum, I say we collect useful software that are up to date in the money making, such as hitleap, jingling...etc and have our own secure data base to download from. With all those software, some tutorials in both private and public sections of how to monetize them.

Thanks for the giveaway Ryu

mongol
05-30-2015, 07:19 PM
I joined AngeClub because I wanted to learn from the best teachers :)
I've been reading a few ebooks and I'm still improving my money making activities.

Ryuzaki
05-31-2015, 07:28 AM
Daily push

Ryuzaki
06-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Daily push guys

ayylmao
06-01-2015, 04:00 PM
I'm inactive here in the forum but I still bought angeclub, because I want to support a2s

pinkmonroe
06-01-2015, 09:05 PM
i have been with a2s for a good while now i like it because its a good fourm that teaches us ways to make money. i have got a2s angeclub twice already & i love it :)

YozziEcoi
06-03-2015, 02:00 AM
When I first saw this site I thought I wouldn't be interested in it cause I thought it was a ripoff of tbn. But then I became interested in the content and methods of the site especially Angemon's ebooks. Also I realized that there isn't a lot of spammers and leechers in this site which means the admins/mods Ryuzaki Chillivanilli Xenom are doing really well banning alot of troublemakers in here. Also A2S isn't just about it's huge methods, its more than just that. A2S is family, and I'm happy to be a part of that. :)

Einhver
06-03-2015, 03:06 AM
When I first saw this site I thought I wouldn't be interested in it cause I thought it was a ripoff of tbn. But then I became interested in the content and methods of the site especially Angemon's ebooks. Also I realized that there isn't a lot of spammers and leechers in this site which means the admins/mods Ryuzaki Chillivanilli Xenom are doing really well banning alot of troublemakers in here. Also A2S isn't just about it's huge methods, its more than just that. A2S is family, and I'm happy to be a part of that. :)

Happy to hear that from you :prettiness:

Ryuzaki
06-03-2015, 08:42 AM
You szill have some hours left

lother
06-03-2015, 10:13 AM
i'm here for bot of Chilli he 's awesome and his bot is amazing

Ryuzaki
06-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Winner have been selected by random.org pinkmonroe Congrats !
Will send you the coins right now.

#CLOSED