PDA

View Full Version : [Http Bot] Farmsatoshi.com || Earn up to 0.005 BTC (1,4$) / day

Chillivanilli
05-29-2015, 12:30 PM
They have implemented google recaptcha v2 to detect bots. I cannot do anything against it right now, since there is currently no way to solve the captcha with a bot.

Sorry guys :(

Today I'm offering you my new high quality bot for farmsatoshi.com! (current Version v1.0)
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150527/woz8t5im.png

Screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/xdTj4iA.png

What is farmsatoshi.com
Farmsatoshi is a game which can be a little compared to farmerama.
You are a farmer and have a ranch where you can buy animals which produce items. You need to buy food and feed all your animals constantly to make them produce the items. If you don't give them the food they need, they won't produce any items -> You won't make profit
So if you are playing this game manually, you need to be online at the site like 24 hours / day to make good profit and make sure you have enough food in your warehouse. You also need to level up to unlock new animals and new food.

What does my bot do

The bot...

... always buys the animal which makes you the highest profit out of the current available animals in the market
... always makes sure your ranch is max filled with animals to make the most profit
... makes sure the animals have enough food. If they need food it checks which food is available and chose the food with the highest quantity which can be bought. This saves you some satoshi, because the higher the quantity, the cheaper the food.

What makes my bot better to iMacros scripts or browser based bots

My bot...

... only needs less than 100Mb Ram and almost no CPU http://i.imgur.com/aBq0qvp.png
... can be used on every OS! Windows, Mac, Linux etc.
... does not need any kind of browser! Everything is done over http requests
... does not just do the same steps over and over again like on iMacros. It always calculates the best possible next move!

What does my bot not do

My bot...

... currently does not level you up (this will come in further updates)
... currently does not upgrade your warehouse
... does not claim the loan from the bank since this is not profitable in longterm

How much does it cost and how to use it?

You will get my bot for 5$ / month
You can use the bot on 3 different IP's at the same time (3 accounts) (this is to avoid saturation)
When you start the bot you need to verify yourself as a customer. When you buy the bot you'll get the account details from me
Your account is activated for 30 days, if you want to extend it you need to pay 5$ again and i'll extend it for you.
If you share the bot i'll remove your access!

How can i pay?

via PayPal (payment as gift only!!)
via BTC

Danger Devil
05-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Good luck with sales.
earning more than 15k satoshi autopilot on just level 6.i wonder how much i will earn on level 12

medsamy
05-29-2015, 12:53 PM
that's great Chilli, you worked hard on it, thanks for this release.

onsali20
05-29-2015, 01:52 PM
Amazing.
Gonna be doing gfx for this soon, purchasing now
You deserve the vouches, you worked hard.

IVLordStorm
05-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Vouch for the bot!
Was one of the tester and it worked perfectly! :D
Chillivanilli you might add the bonus option right now just because it can be used to level up from level 6 to 7? Would make the bot even more attractive :D

Chillivanilli
05-29-2015, 02:07 PM
Vouch for the bot!
Was one of the tester and it worked perfectly! :D
Chillivanilli you might add the bonus option right now just because it can be used to level up from level 6 to 7? Would make the bot even more attractive :D

I already did.
I'll send the current version to you testers, and as promised you can use it for 1 month free :)

IVLordStorm
05-29-2015, 02:14 PM
I already did.
I'll send the current version to you testers, and as promised you can use it for 1 month free :)
Damn you're fast :O That being something really good :D
Looking forward to the current version :D You can take your time with sending the details, I'll be out for the day so :D
Once again, great job done!

Bun4ld1m
05-29-2015, 04:49 PM
As I calculated you can make like 1$ worths of satoshis at level 6 in a month. That is kinda sad. Can someone with a higher level calculate and make a table for that?

Ryuzaki
05-29-2015, 04:55 PM
As I calculated you can make like 1$ worths of satoshis at level 6 in a month. That is kinda sad. Can someone with a higher level calculate and make a table for that?

In the highest level you can make +- $2 per day
Didn calculate anything more

Chillivanilli
05-29-2015, 05:26 PM

According to the site you can make about 3000 satoshi / hour at level 6 which is 0,17$ / day which is about 5$ / month

Tatsumi
05-29-2015, 06:25 PM
I´m glad, that you´re making bots, for everyone. I really appreciate that you´re doing great work, i would like to say you´re ""Wasting your time"" For making bots for people, also to get better experience in coding, boting. Good luck in sales, I hope, your bot workshop will grow up, and you´ll got more and more money, for better and better work. :)
#NoButtRaping just real words

Chillivanilli
05-29-2015, 06:28 PM
I´m glad, that you´re making bots, for everyone. I really appreciate that you´re doing great work, i would like to say you´re ""Wasting your time"" For making bots for people, also to get better experience in coding, boting. Good luck in sales, I hope, your bot workshop will grow up, and you´ll got more and more money, for better and better work. :)
#NoButtRaping just real words

Thanks for the kind words.
What i dont understand is "i would like to say you´re ""Wasting your time"" For making bots for people, also to get better experience in coding, boting" ? :D

Tatsumi
05-29-2015, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the kind words.
What i dont understand is "i would like to say you´re ""Wasting your time"" For making bots for people, also to get better experience in coding, boting" ? :D

Oh, sorry (I´m glad of that you´re ""wasting your time"" for making bots for people, also to get better experience in coding, botting) :)

Bun4ld1m
05-29-2015, 10:17 PM
Translation: You are wasting your time by making stupid bots. You could have earned better coding experience by doing any other thing but making bot.

IVLordStorm
05-29-2015, 10:45 PM
Translation: You are wasting your time by making stupid bots. You could have earned better coding experience by doing any other thing but making bot.

Euhm no x'D
Fail translation wahahaha x'D

Bun4ld1m
05-29-2015, 11:43 PM
Do better.

12-6cloud
05-30-2015, 07:52 AM
why aren't you on the top 100 players list yet Chilli? :P

Ryuzaki
05-30-2015, 08:47 AM

FAIL
He meant that hes wasting his time for making bots FOR PEOPLE because they dont appreciate his work and only cry that it dont earn them XXX USD per day
If he would not share his bots they will not get saturated and he would make good money for it OR he could sell them and i mean not for 5 USD/month but like 150 USD +

Now to the coding part.
He meant that its good that he is still making his skills better and better

funaddaa
05-30-2015, 09:07 AM
PM me the bot Chillivanilli

Chillivanilli
05-30-2015, 09:29 AM
why aren't you on the top 100 players list yet Chilli? :P

I was but i got banned due to multi accounting 2 times :p

12-6cloud
05-30-2015, 09:55 AM
I was but i got banned due to multi accounting 2 times :p

multiaccounting from you making your own refs?

Chillivanilli
05-30-2015, 09:56 AM
multiaccounting from you making your own refs?

Yes... :/
/10chars

tigaunscure
05-30-2015, 09:28 PM
give me paypal address brother.
or your btc.
i want it :D

svkochjar
05-31-2015, 09:26 AM
Nice work always is...

Bun4ld1m
05-31-2015, 10:01 AM
Guys unfortunately Farm Satoshi (http://www.FarmSatoshi.com) got suspended :(

Chillivanilli
05-31-2015, 10:19 AM
Guys unfortunately Farm Satoshi (http://www.FarmSatoshi.com) got suspended :(

I think its just a temporary issue because they exceeded their traffic limit or whatever. I had the same problem a long time ago with my host and they said my website used too much of their cpu and ram, so i needed to upgrade to a higher package.
I think its a similar issue they have. I also think they are earning a lot from their ads and partnership with xapo, so they will do everything to come back

give me paypal address brother.
or your btc.
i want it :D

As you see farmsatoshi is currently offline, when its back up you can PM me and buy the bot if you want

Ryuzaki
05-31-2015, 10:26 AM
I think its just a temporary issue because they exceeded their traffic limit or whatever. I had the same problem a long time ago with my host and they said my website used too much of their cpu and ram, so i needed to upgrade to a higher package.
I think its a similar issue they have. I also think they are earning a lot from their ads and partnership with xapo, so they will do everything to come back

As you see farmsatoshi is currently offline, when its back up you can PM me and buy the bot if you want

If its the cpu/ram issue than they will be online in 24 hours.

Chillivanilli
05-31-2015, 10:28 AM
If its the cpu/ram issue than they will be online in 24 hours.

and as you write this sentence they are back online lol

Bun4ld1m
05-31-2015, 10:30 AM
Hurray they're up :D

Ryuzaki
05-31-2015, 10:31 AM
and as you write this sentence they are back online lol

Coincident :troll:

IVLordStorm
05-31-2015, 01:01 PM
:O thats why the bot stopped running x'D Now I get it :p

Edit: Chillivanilli I do think they implement a proxy blocked or something like that :( VPS won't connect anymore :( But my accounts still all exist x'D

Chillivanilli
05-31-2015, 01:31 PM
:O thats why the bot stopped running x'D Now I get it :p

Edit: Chillivanilli I do think they implement a proxy blocked or something like that :( VPS won't connect anymore :( But my accounts still all exist x'D

You cannot connect to the website via browser, too? If so then yeah they blocked your ip. I dont think they allow the use of proxies. Why would someone who plays the game legit use a proxy?
In the next version i'll add proxy support, but it needs to be a private proxy

IVLordStorm
05-31-2015, 01:35 PM
You cannot connect to the website via browser, too? If so then yeah they blocked your ip. I dont think they allow the use of proxies. Why would someone who plays the game legit use a proxy?
In the next version i'll add proxy support, but it needs to be a private proxy
My main can connect, no problem there :D
Just from the moment I try to access the main page of FarmSatoshi on my VPS to check my other accounts it doesn't even open FarmSatoshi x'D And I still see my referrals in my downline so :p

Chillivanilli
05-31-2015, 01:49 PM
My main can connect, no problem there :D
Just from the moment I try to access the main page of FarmSatoshi on my VPS to check my other accounts it doesn't even open FarmSatoshi x'D And I still see my referrals in my downline so :p

Thats what i was talking about. They've banned your VPS ip and i think in future they will add an automatic check and block VPS. Only way to workaround this will be private proxies.

YozziEcoi
06-01-2015, 11:23 PM
According to the site you can make about 3000 satoshi / hour at level 6 which is 0,17$ / day which is about 5$ / month

If what you are saying is true then why do I need to buy this bot when I cannot even get a good ROI from using this.

Bun4ld1m
06-01-2015, 11:55 PM
If what you are saying is true then why do I need to buy this bot when I cannot even get a good ROI from using this.

Because it is not really difficult to level up in the game and really make profit with a pretty stable bot. I recommend you buy it and see it yourself. He will even be entegrating an atuo-quest which will make leveling up even easier.

YozziEcoi
06-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Because it is not really difficult to level up in the game and really make profit with a pretty stable bot. I recommend you buy it and see it yourself. He will even be entegrating an atuo-quest which will make leveling up even easier.

If that's the case, then I would level up manually before buying the bot. :)

Chillivanilli
06-02-2015, 09:44 AM
If that's the case, then I would level up manually before buying the bot. :)

This should be the best solution, because you dont really make profit in the lower levels. At level 6 you also can claim the bonus 9 times, instead of getting 3 referals. Sadly this doesnt work in higher levels, so you need to get 4 refs at level 12 i think.

But as i said i'll add a "level up" mode in the next big update so the bot levels you to up to the levels where you need referals.

Bun4ld1m
06-02-2015, 11:36 AM
This should be the best solution, because you dont really make profit in the lower levels. At level 6 you also can claim the bonus 9 times, instead of getting 3 referals. Sadly this doesnt work in higher levels, so you need to get 4 refs at level 12 i think.

But as i said i'll add a "level up" mode in the next big update so the bot levels you to up to the levels where you need referals.

Yeah unfortunately for level 7 bonus clicks works but at level 11 you need 4 referals bonuses does not work :(

kosching
06-04-2015, 05:07 PM
hmm account suspended :( they recognize bot?

Chillivanilli
06-04-2015, 05:11 PM

As you can read in the first post: yes, and i cannot do anything against it, since it's recaptcha v2 which cannot be solved through a bot :(

kosching
06-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Oh sorry I didnt see it.
A little tip: 2captcha can solve recaptcha 2, but solving is expensive

Chillivanilli
06-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Oh sorry I didnt see it.
A little tip: 2captcha can solve recaptcha 2, but solving is expensive

Its not about chosing the different images. It's about translate the captcha into a http request and immitate the behaviour of clicking the "I am not the robot" button. I did not find anyone on the web who managed to handle it.
It is google (got billions of dollars), and this captcha was made for protecting you against bots. It's daaaamn hard...

If i had a browser bot i think i could find a way solving the captcha, but not with http requests

mongol
06-04-2015, 07:38 PM

Same for me. Too bad :(

Good luck you guys.

Akateshi
06-06-2015, 06:49 PM
yeah i got banned for using this bot yey...:|

Ryuzaki
06-06-2015, 07:09 PM
For everybody who get banned just read comments above you to know why you get banned