PDA

View Full Version : Farmsatoshi || BTC faucet game || No Investment

Chillivanilli
05-24-2015, 12:27 PM
EDIT:
I MADE A BOT FOR THIS SITE (https://a2s.in/selling/1959-http-bot-farmsatoshi-com-earn-0-005-btc-1-4-day.html)

I stumbled upon farmsatoshi.com (https://farmsatoshi.com/?ref=11614) the last days and i registered because i was curious about that new site.
Basicly it is some kind of game like Farmerama or something (i never played that)

Non Ref: https://farmsatoshi.com (Farmsatoshi.com)

http://i.imgur.com/5QA2ecD.jpg

You have a ranch where you can buy animals which needs food to produce items (eggs, wool, milk and meat). These items can be sold.
The whole currency is based on satoshis. You dont need to invest anything to play the game, and you also can not invest. You just can cashout.

The animals produce these items every hour, and also need food to produce this items. If you dont have food for them, they won't produce! So you need to constantly check if you have enough food for your animals, so you constantly earn satoshis.
http://i.imgur.com/eQClC1R.png

You can level up by solving the "quests" which is basicly buying certain animals or upgrades.
http://i.imgur.com/KFUMEZi.png

The higher your level is, the more satoshis you can earn per hour. If you reach level 25 you can earn 23650 satoshis / hour which is about 1,4$ / day.
The best thing is, if you are claiming your satoshis to your XAPO wallet, the payment is instant! No waiting times!
You can also cashout to other wallets, but this may take some time

Proof (just for testing purposes)
http://i.imgur.com/rTGYl7g.png

Basicly i just registered to this website because i wanted to test out its bot compatibility, but i need to admit that it also makes fun without any kind of bots, just as a game :p

Step by Step:

Sign up at REFLINK (https://farmsatoshi.com/?ref=11614) || NON-REFLINK (https://farmsatoshi.com/)
Go to https://farmsatoshi.com/account/level and see what you need to do to get a level up
Try to invest all your satoshis you get back to level up as fast as possible
You can use proxies / vps to create refs on your own. I did not test this in long term, this maybe gets you banned!
If you reach level 7 with your account you can sent satoshis to other players (your own refs..? ;))
USE MY BOT (https://a2s.in/selling/1959-http-bot-farmsatoshi-com-earn-0-005-btc-1-4-day.html)

12-6cloud
05-24-2015, 02:13 PM
signed up under you baby

So you were born in 1989? :P

Chillivanilli
05-24-2015, 02:18 PM
signed up under you baby

So you were born in 1989? :P

I'm an old man haha

medsamy
05-24-2015, 02:46 PM
join under you Chilli :cool2:

fedi96
05-24-2015, 02:58 PM
joined under you too

Ryuzaki
05-24-2015, 03:09 PM
You guys have too much free time to "earn" on this :troll:
I hope chilli will make for himself a bot real quick because otherwise its worse than PTC :lol:

mongol
05-24-2015, 06:47 PM
Wait until i finished my bot, so you can earn autopilot!

Should be first step :shout:

IVLordStorm
05-24-2015, 07:40 PM
Hah x'D God damit x'D
Guess I will need to re-register :D

I joined this site some day's ago but didn't understand at first gaze what to do :O
Gonna try to join under you Chilli :D

Edit: joined under you => OtherM :D

Edit2: The game is actually allot of fun :O Going for level 4 now ;D

Edit3: I do have some questions regarding the site itself :p They block constantly multi accounts, but when seeing top 100 you can notice several people who got over 100k satoshi gifted to them from referrals :p Noone would do that x'D

Redavan
05-25-2015, 02:04 AM
Nice :D :D

Snaky
05-25-2015, 11:21 AM
Joined under you too, Snaky.

IVLordStorm
05-25-2015, 06:11 PM
Ugh ... Getting those 3 referrals for the next level :(

vps multiaccounting is safe? :p

Chillivanilli nice bot so far :D love how you made the layout :D Its looking nice also :D

Chillivanilli
05-25-2015, 10:09 PM
Ugh ... Getting those 3 referrals for the next level :(

vps multiaccounting is safe? :p

Chillivanilli nice bot so far :D love how you made the layout :D Its looking nice also :D

I used private proxies to register my refs, and i'm not banned so far. I dont know if they detect vps but i dont think so (no guarantee).

IVLordStorm
05-25-2015, 10:21 PM
I used private proxies to register my refs, and i'm not banned so far. I dont know if they detect vps but i dont think so (no guarantee).
Oh well, will manage to find 3 people to signup I guess :p
Untill then i'm just looking at my goats multiply :D

Maikol665
05-26-2015, 12:14 AM
Chillivanilli LOL, you realize the bot was not difficult this new project for you.
many congratulations

Chillivanilli
05-26-2015, 10:52 AM
Chillivanilli LOL, you realize the bot was not difficult this new project for you.
many congratulations

The bot is pretty difficult.. It's not just a simple click bot, it needs some kind of intelligence. For example it must detect how many satoshis you have, which food is available, which animals are available, which animal needs food, how much food can be bought, and much more... Not that easy

Oh well, will manage to find 3 people to signup I guess :p
Untill then i'm just looking at my goats multiply :D

Just give away a few satoshis to people who sign up under you

Danger Devil
05-26-2015, 11:05 AM
The bot is pretty difficult.. It's not just a simple click bot, it needs some kind of intelligence. For example it must detect how many satoshis you have, which food is available, which animals are available, which animal needs food, how much food can be bought, and much more... Not that easy

Just give away a few satoshis to people who sign up under you

WHEN ARE you planning to release it
??

Chillivanilli
05-26-2015, 02:52 PM
WHEN ARE you planning to release it
??

fedi96
medsamy
IVLordStorm
Snaky

And other people who are my ref. PM me if you want to test the bot in the beta version.

5 people can test the bot
I create you an access account (if you are not an AngeClub member) and give you access to the bot for 5 days
You need to test the bot and report me errors/wrong behaviour and give me suggestions if you can what can be done better, what is good etc.
If you are doing a good job i'll give you access to the bot when it is finished for 1 month for free! (I'll sell it when it is finished)
The most important thing for me is feedback! So if you are not giving me feedback (bugs, errors, suggestions whatever) i'll remove the access from your account and you won't get the 1month free testing

IVLordStorm
05-26-2015, 03:40 PM
Improving stuff is what I do :D
Get ready to be overrun with feedback :D
Moehahaha :D

(No really, I love testing stuff and giving MY opinion :D)

daveter9
05-26-2015, 05:38 PM
Hey guys! So i wanted to make a thread about this site a few days ago but i dont have enough posts for it :(. I made a ROI excel sheet for almost all the animals, Iam level 16 atm so if you want something to know about this site feel free to ask!
(So i dont have enough posts for a link xD here it is: tinyurl (dot) com/excelfarmbitcoin it takes you to a mega download link)

IVLordStorm
05-26-2015, 06:30 PM
Hey guys! So i wanted to make a thread about this site a few days ago but i dont have enough posts for it :(. I made a ROI excel sheet for almost all the animals, Iam level 16 atm so if you want something to know about this site feel free to ask!
(So i dont have enough posts for a link xD here it is: tinyurl (dot) com/excelfarmbitcoin it takes you to a mega download link)
Why would we need a sheet with the ROI of the animals? x'D
All you need to do, is make sure your ranch is full and you don't buy the same animal for every spot.
Make sure all 3 of your resources are getting taken from, makes your 'farm' for a loooonnggg time.

daveter9
05-26-2015, 06:44 PM
Why would we need a sheet with the ROI of the animals? x'D
All you need to do, is make sure your ranch is full and you don't buy the same animal for every spot.
Make sure all 3 of your resources are getting taken from, makes your 'farm' for a loooonnggg time.

I know you can do that but with a future bot in mind it doesn't matter anymore what resources the animals use, it is all about how to get the most value out of your farm.

Chillivanilli
05-27-2015, 01:14 PM
I know you can do that but with a future bot in mind it doesn't matter anymore what resources the animals use, it is all about how to get the most value out of your farm.

In that case ROI doesnt matter.

Example:
Animal1 costs 1 and gives you 50 after 20 hours
Animal2 costs 10.000 and gives you 50.000 after 20 hours

Animal1 ROI = 49
Animal2 ROI = 4

According to you, you would fill your farm with Animal1, but you will make much more profit with Animal2, although you need to pay more for it.

IVLordStorm
05-27-2015, 03:47 PM
Hmm, how long does it take to get your referrals from pending to active? :D

kosching
05-27-2015, 04:01 PM
This is my question too? There is no activation mail, u need activity of refs?

IVLordStorm
05-27-2015, 04:14 PM
yeah I managed to get 2 referrals so far (do not mock me x'D)
One is level 6 like me, the other one didn't do anything so far I think he/she still being level 1, but they are both pending ... :O

ghoza
05-27-2015, 04:32 PM
waiting a bot published.. :D

Chillivanilli
05-27-2015, 04:50 PM
Hmm, how long does it take to get your referrals from pending to active? :D

kosching you are my ref and you are also pending on "pending" status http://i.imgur.com/vxbzdQp.png
I dont know why, there is no activation mail, and you are active. My fake ref accounts i made are "ok" and they are level 1.

waiting a bot published.. :D
It's coming in a few days

IVLordStorm
05-27-2015, 05:48 PM
Could it be that the admin need to accept the referrals?
Wow this would really suck to do all day x'D

daveter9
05-27-2015, 05:59 PM
Could it be that the admin need to accept the referrals?
Wow this would really suck to do all day x'D

The admin said that all the refferals are checked by the system now and that we just have to wait

kosching
05-27-2015, 06:04 PM
So i have to wait and cant improve level :D

Ryuzaki
05-27-2015, 06:05 PM
Guys i think the site will activate SCAM mode even before chilli releases a bot for this :lol:

IVLordStorm
05-27-2015, 06:08 PM
Chillivanilli

They just implemented a random captcha check when I went manually on the site to check my ranch :)
Just so you know

Okkkk...; NOW I KNOW :D
So the admin activates manually referrals, how?
He sends your referral a captcha when watching his ranch, when succesfull its pending goes to ok

Chillivanilli
05-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Chillivanilli

They just implemented a random captcha check when I went manually on the site to check my ranch :)
Just so you know

Okkkk...; NOW I KNOW :D
So the admin activates manually referrals, how?
He sends your referral a captcha when watching his ranch, when succesfull its pending goes to ok

Ahh so if you are a ref of someone, he sends you a captcha and when you type it right you get an "OK" ?
Btw I got banned for multiaccounting. As far as i rememer i did not use the same IP.. But i used the gmail dot trick at my refs.

kosching
05-27-2015, 06:20 PM
Cant confirm showing a captcha at this time.

IVLordStorm
05-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Ahh so if you are a ref of someone, he sends you a captcha and when you type it right you get an "OK" ?
Btw I got banned for multiaccounting. As far as i rememer i did not use the same IP.. But i used the gmail dot trick at my refs.
Hihi, that on thing I got in abundance :D And that are gmail account x'D
So I used a other account each time but did use vps ...
I just made another referral, so far no check.

an yeah that gmail dot trick ain't that great you know x'D

And yes, just like you said, that's how he does it.
and I just got a captcha on my account aswell (coudln't do it cus images didn't load) :O

btw: to bad david got busted also he chilli x'D

IVLordStorm
05-27-2015, 07:03 PM
New update for FarmSatoshi:

Hi guys!
As promised, here some help for the referrals in level 6:
Instead of bringing referrals you can now get bonuses in the bank to clear that challenge.
Every 3 bonuses are worth one referral.
For example if you can’t get any referrals at all you need 9 bonus.

To clear level 6 you then need :
0 referrals + 9 bonus
1 referrals + 6 bonus
2 referrals + 3 bonus

daveter9
05-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Many questions about the pending status on some referrals. The system takes some time until a player your invite to the game gets verified. Please be patient and keep working on your farm

This is the actual message from the admin.

IVLordStorm
05-27-2015, 07:57 PM
Did you make your own referrals?
Want them to go from 'pending' to 'ok'?

add '#gcaptcha' and the end of the webaddress and do the captcha, instant pending verification :D

subinsrk
05-28-2015, 04:10 AM
joined under you..........

IVLordStorm
05-28-2015, 12:44 PM
For those who are a member and active.
There is a new 'special' animal :)
It's the ostrich :D
Cost: 10 water and 10 wheat an hour
Gain: 350 eggs an hour
Life: 4 hours
SPECIAL: does NOT use a spot in your ranch, ONLY one at a time in your ranch

Be fast, 'ONLY' 2000 of these available!

Chillivanilli
05-28-2015, 02:26 PM
For those who are a member and active.
There is a new 'special' animal :)
It's the ostrich :D
Cost: 10 water and 10 wheat an hour
Gain: 350 eggs an hour
Life: 4 hours
SPECIAL: does NOT use a spot in your ranch, ONLY one at a time in your ranch

Be fast, 'ONLY' 2000 of these available!

It does use a spot, when i try to buy one it says my ranch is full

IVLordStorm
05-28-2015, 02:31 PM
It does use a spot, when i try to buy one it says my ranch is full
Ow yeah had that also, when your ranch is full it doesn't work.
You need one avaible space than buy it and than another animal :D
I can 'only' hold 7 animals and had 8 thanks to mister 'stick my head in sand' :D

Edit: I just had enough funds on a sub account to buy the bird, and apparently the ranche space now is needed for the ostrich :( Maybe was a temp bug or someting since it was a new animal? (I was one of the very early members who noticed the new one :p had animal # 1997 x'D)

medsamy
06-01-2015, 11:07 AM
i cant pass to the 7th level, they didn't approve my ref until now, even that they are real :)

dessibay
06-01-2015, 02:25 PM
There's a special animal for sale ! Hurry up because there's a limited number of sales !

IVLordStorm
06-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Chillivanilli bot seems so have stopped working :(

Edit: Maybe this info helps: There is a new special animal ATM (a peacock). When I reboot bot and start is it shows I got full ranch of pig02 and all my food is 0 or the food I need, when logging into the site myself, the resources balance was correct, I was out of everything, but I had an empty ranch apparently x'D

Chillivanilli
06-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Hi
Chillivanilli bot seems so have stopped working :(

Edit: Maybe this info helps: There is a new special animal ATM (a peacock). When I reboot bot and start is it shows I got full ranch of pig02 and all my food is 0 or the food I need, when logging into the site myself, the resources balance was correct, I was out of everything, but I had an empty ranch apparently x'D

Yes it's because of the new animal, I need to fix that

dbzdivik
06-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Can add option which animal to buy next or whether to buy animal or not if ranch is empty which can help in leveling up account....

Chillivanilli
06-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Can add option which animal to buy next or whether to buy animal or not if ranch is empty which can help in leveling up account....

I'll add a "leveling mode" in the next big update. It will level you up to the levels where referals need to be made and will stop there and continue buying the most expensive animals and feed them.

medsamy
06-01-2015, 09:45 PM
I'll add a "leveling mode" in the next big update. It will level you up to the levels where referals need to be made and will stop there and continue buying the most expensive animals and feed them.

in some level (the 9th) you need to buy specific animals not the most expensive, so that should be made manualy

Agronaut1337
06-30-2015, 12:48 PM
good try)))

lisenokk
11-30-2015, 01:44 PM
bot working?