PDA

View Full Version : Question about eBooks

Dreamer
05-24-2015, 12:34 AM
Hi guys, was wondering myself that what can happens if I share eBooks I bought or got from sites. I mean, its illegal? Or just, what is the worst thing can happens to me?

Y, ik some of you will call me "leecher" or something like that, guess everyone has his right or can get his money making, and dont worry, no one eBook is from this forum.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Ryuzaki
05-24-2015, 06:46 AM
Ofc its not illegal its just leaking.
If you want to have a website where you share leaked ebooks you will not be accepted by adsense etc.
But its not illegal

Lightning84311
05-24-2015, 07:23 AM
It's not illegal, what's actually illegal is that they earn money from selling junk ebooks :P

onsali20
05-24-2015, 11:50 AM
It's not illegal, you can leak because we have a leaking subforum, but please make sure to leak good ebooks, not shitty ones.

Dreamer
05-24-2015, 04:00 PM
Ofc its not illegal its just leaking.
If you want to have a website where you share leaked ebooks you will not be accepted by adsense etc.
But its not illegal

It's not illegal, what's actually illegal is that they earn money from selling junk ebooks :P

It's not illegal, you can leak because we have a leaking subforum, but please make sure to leak good ebooks, not shitty ones.

Ofc not lol, the leaks are really good, thanks for ur answers bros. Have a good day. Regards.

Angemon
05-24-2015, 04:25 PM
I'm thinking about deleting that section , we have created It just because a lot of members like to share leaks but I myself don't like my ebooks to get leaked on other forums. I will be waiting for the other admins confirmation to delete that section , as for me even if it's not legal it's not right.

mongol
05-24-2015, 06:50 PM
As far as they are not copyrighted, you shouldn't be doing anything illegal, but still dishonest.

onsali20
05-25-2015, 04:42 PM
I'm thinking about deleting that section , we have created It just because a lot of members like to share leaks but I myself don't like my ebooks to get leaked on other forums. I will be waiting for the other admins confirmation to delete that section , as for me even if it's not legal it's not right.

Yeah, It is bad to morality but we value a2s ebooks more :D

Dreamer
05-25-2015, 11:50 PM
As far as I saw, a guy on another forum got hacked, lmao, his data gets exposed, so ... That is I mean with this, problems with the eBook's owners.

I can understand it but well, its a risk I have to do :l

IVLordStorm
05-26-2015, 12:43 AM
as for me even if it's not legal it's not right.
I kinda giggled when I saw you post that x'D

ADRIAN1991
05-28-2015, 12:00 AM
If they have copy right and trademark or stuff like , they won't be happy for sure :)