PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu Special GiveAway #1

Pikachu
05-21-2015, 09:59 PM
My Paypal's got limited forever (yuppii), But i'm so glad to be here in a2s.in, and being part of this big family. So i decided to launch my giveaway to say thank you, for all those people that were there for me, and they understood me. I watched a2s growing fastly from when we were few members to a large community. One again i'm glad to being part of this project :smile:

But let's go to the giveaway, the prize are 4x Prepaid Cards (Sweden Based). With a range value from 0$ to 2$.
Some may ask they're self what to do with them, but i can just tell you, there is a large choice! (They works same as Vcc but they don't work for Paypal Verification).
So to win the prize you need to talk about two (not one), two of our admins, of course you can choose, of who you want to talk about(it can be a negative/positive feedback), if you don't know what to say just say, what were your first impression on them.

We have 5 Admins which are:
Angemon
Chillivanilli
KidRock
EdgarT
Ryuzaki

The Giveaway starts now, and closes next week Thursday 28. If i receive a lot of enters i will withdraw the winners with random.org.

GoodLuck to everyone and remember long life to A2S!:smile:

medsamy
05-21-2015, 10:47 PM
1st, thanks for the giveaway
2nd all admins are nice here =pm

IVLordStorm
05-21-2015, 11:18 PM
Hmmm :D
Well let me begin :D
I'm going to talk about: Angemon => Angemon published some public Ebooks witch actually helped me number of times, so I appreciate his help :D Chillivanilli => I've used several bots made by Chilli and every single time it felt like heaven :D So just like Angemon, Chillivanilli got my respect :D

(There are some others who I would mention, but it's late and only needed to mention two x'D)

Peace out peeps :d

Bun4ld1m
05-22-2015, 12:30 AM
Chillivanilli He is such a talented and nice guy i've never left with unanswered questions. Ryuzaki Very very friendly always helpful maybe sometimes too friendly? :P :D

But to be honest I do really like all the a2s.in community a lot. All our admins are angels. Especially Angemon :P :D :D

Danger Devil
05-22-2015, 05:33 AM
wow nice giveaway .but I don't need cards for now so I will just talk about admins
1 angemon!
The person who was always there to help me whenever I eas in need.the best admin ever seen . And the only adminthat doesn't showoffto its users
2.ryuk
My bad lawyer buddy :p
Nothing much to say but one thing
A badass troller

Angemon
05-22-2015, 06:54 AM
I don't like this giveaway Pikachu , I feel like you're going to leave or something :( , we can work for a solution for your limited paypal , I got limited several times by paypal , contact me on skype. Also , thanks for kind words dear IVLordStorm and Danger Devil , and if I can give a feedback about admins , I want to thanks Chillivanilli KidRock , EdgarT and our lawyer Ryuzaki , thanks for being so amazing , and thanks all the members for being so friendly.

legendclaw24
05-22-2015, 08:11 AM
Angemon :prettiness: Thanks! Pikachu thanks for giveaway but your all words say that you are gonna leave a2s :cry:
Ryuzaki, He helps me everytime :D
Angemon, He is a kind and good person! I like him :love:

Ryuzaki
05-22-2015, 09:10 AM
Are you entering or nah ? If yes then your comment dont meets req.
Btw i am not entering too i just wanna say that ALL the admins here are awesome and friendly :) this place like a big family and i like all members here
Even fedi96 has his good moments :troll:

Angemon
05-22-2015, 09:37 AM
Even fedi96 has his good moments :troll:
yeah because he gives you his coins :troll:
http://i.imgur.com/bRs0cC7.gif

fedi96
05-22-2015, 10:44 AM
yeah because he gives you his coins :troll:
http://i.imgur.com/bRs0cC7.gif

nice conclusion

http://thecolumnawards.org/columnonline/images/articles-give-me-a-break-blake.png https://changingwinds.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/eleanor-1.jpg?w=600

fedi96
05-24-2015, 03:49 PM
bump this thread :blz:

Danger Devil
05-26-2015, 10:37 AM
Angemon
on behalf of pikachu i am here to tell you all that he is in hospital.we all knew that some guys bullied him last week?well they got him again.now he is in hospital and resting .he wont be online for few days .he request you that can u just postpone this giveaway?when he will be back he will create the cards and will give them to winner,he said. all he is asking is for just time.i hope u understand the condition and postpone the giveaway

Angemon
05-26-2015, 11:24 AM
Angemon
on behalf of pikachu i am here to tell you all that he is in hospital.we all knew that some guys bullied him last week?well they got him again.now he is in hospital and resting .he wont be online for few days .he request you that can u just postpone this giveaway?when he will be back he will create the cards and will give them to winner,he said. all he is asking is for just time.i hope u understand the condition and postpone the giveaway
WHAT!! What happened , is he OK ?!! How did u reach him? I hope he is ok

Ryuzaki
05-26-2015, 11:36 AM
Angemon

WTF
I never know our Pika is bullied ! I hope hes okay ! Stupid kids ... tell him that we all hope he will be okay soon

medsamy
05-26-2015, 12:19 PM
hoping that Pika will be in a good health soon and review him here, we miss him :22:

Danger Devil
05-26-2015, 12:37 PM
WHAT!! What happened , is he OK ?!! How did u reach him? I hope he is ok
.That stupid kids got him again.he is fine.just need rest .He contacted me via FB

WTF
I never know our Pika is bullied ! I hope hes okay ! Stupid kids ... tell him that we all hope he will be okay soon
I will

hoping that Pika will be in a good health soon and review him here, we miss him :22:
We miss him too

bravotd
05-26-2015, 01:53 PM
Hope our Pika will get well soon...even I've not joined this giveaway

fedi96
05-26-2015, 02:49 PM
i hope you get well Pikachu :2:

ien
05-26-2015, 07:30 PM
Angemon

its make me sad , i hope he's ok , and will be ok soon ..
take care always Pikachu get well soon ..

Einhver
05-27-2015, 02:22 AM
GWS Pikachu :smile:

Pikachu
05-30-2015, 09:52 AM
Thanks to all of you for your support, i feel so good now that someone missed me here :cry: Danger Devil Angemon Ryuzaki medsamy fedi96 bravotd Einhver ien
I didn't get bullied but some guys where trolling with me and my friends and then it ended with a fight, and as they were 9-10 i couldn't do much and i got injured very badly, but now im a little better, but as i were there i lost my phone and my prepaid cards that i shoped :(

Ryuzaki
05-30-2015, 09:55 AM
Thanks to all of you for your support, i feel so good now that someone missed me here :cry: Danger Devil Angemon Ryuzaki medsamy fedi96 bravotd Einhver ien
I didn't get bullied but some guys where trolling with me and my friends and then it ended with a fight, and as they were 9-10 i couldn't do much and i got injured very badly, but now im a little better, but as i were there i lost my phone and my prepaid cards that i shoped :(

I am glad to hear that you are better right now.
Did the police did anything or you didnt called them ?
Anyways you want to close this giveaway if you dont have the prepaid cards ?

medsamy
05-30-2015, 10:30 AM

happy to see you again Pika, you have to pratice Martial Arts for the next fight :)