PDA

View Full Version : oi

atheus
05-21-2015, 01:42 PM
hello im atheus. many of you may already know me for whatever reason.. anyways though of saying hi to a2s.in members.

really loving the effort put in to improve forum's quality in right ways.

so whatsup havin a good time? cya around i guess hm

Ryuzaki
05-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Dunno if you are trully atheus or just somebody trying to be him :hm:
Anyway welcome to our forum and enjoy your stay !
Nice to hear you like our effort =)

atheus
05-21-2015, 02:01 PM
Dunno if you are trully atheus or just somebody trying to be him :hm:
Anyway welcome to our forum and enjoy your stay !
Nice to hear you like our effort =)

ye made the acc back when angmon was just trying to setup the site n getting people from tbn.. though site'd die but kinda surprised it's still around.

anyways stuff posted in programming section shouldnt have to go through moderation, a guy could just be asking for help and he'd have to wait until mod approves the thread.. i can understand moderation in botting though but in programming, a little too strict

and yeah thanks

fedi96
05-21-2015, 02:05 PM
welcome to us atheus

Ryuzaki
05-21-2015, 02:10 PM
ye made the acc back when angmon was just trying to setup the site n getting people from tbn.. though site'd die but kinda surprised it's still around.

anyways stuff posted in programming section shouldnt have to go through moderation, a guy could just be asking for help and he'd have to wait until mod approves the thread.. i can understand moderation in botting though but in programming, a little too strict

and yeah thanks
The moderation in programming is because you have only 4 posts thats why it got into moderation i think

Chillivanilli
05-21-2015, 02:33 PM
Nice to have you here atheus
I think we all are impressed how the forum grew within the short period of time it exists.

medsamy
05-21-2015, 08:03 PM
atheus happy to see you here, :)

atheus
05-21-2015, 08:10 PM
thanks for the warm welcome medsamy Chillivanilli
gotta reply don't wanna look like i ignore messages

medsamy
05-21-2015, 09:24 PM
thanks for the warm welcome medsamy Chillivanilli
gotta reply don't wanna look like i ignore messages
:ch-acc: my heart beat for you :bua: