PDA

View Full Version : Get paid bitcoins to read books

jademanworld
05-20-2015, 11:27 AM
I have stumbled across a website that pays you in bitcoins to read books.

Please be aware that i have just signed up today so i have no payment proof but i will upload it as soon as i get it.

The site is called paidbooks.com and this is a copy and paste directly from their site.

Get Paid to Read Books!... yes, Really!

So far, 58036 pages have been read by 4174 people.

We have over 100 FULL books online which you can get paid to read. We have a real variety, everything from children's books such as Peter Pan and The Jungle Book, to classics like Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and even business mindset books like the timeless classic Think and Grow Rich.

p.s. Our website is completely open, you can browse our complete library which is growing by 100s of books a month and see how it works - and then if you want to get paid, then it is 100% FREE to signup

Now they pay you in satoshis when you turn the page every 10mins so im thinking if one of you awesome people in here could make an imacro or something that could do this automatically, would you be please be kind enough to share it with me as im not very good with making imacros (to be completely honest i have no experience at all)

I have only signed up to this site today so im still new but i will try to help you as much as i can.

If you would be so kind as to sign up as my referral i would really appreciate it.

My ref - Paid Books (http://www.paidbooks.com/?ref=4175)
No ref - Paid Books (http://www.paidbooks.com)

Thank you for reading my thread and best of luck in your earnings. :-)

onsali20
05-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Would you like to also post proof of the payment so we wont waste our time?
Thanks.

jademanworld
05-20-2015, 12:09 PM
Please read the second line from the top again. But you do have a very valid point. I will upload as soon as i acquire payment proof.

Ryuzaki
05-20-2015, 12:14 PM
Its NO method + no payment proof so its considered as just refferal hunting so moved