PDA

View Full Version : Earning with fake traffic. Can I ?

luisdo
05-13-2015, 07:40 PM
Hello, I have 100 VPS, I can send to my blog 500k hits/ day. Beside Adhexa and A-Ads, does anyone know any site accept fake traffic (they willing to pay) ??? I look for net pay instant or daily payment :) Thank you.
If it worked, I would share you my 40k SSH or I will send you some gift for it. Thanks again.

Pikachu
05-13-2015, 08:34 PM
Hello, I have 100 VPS, I can send to my blog 500k hits/ day. Beside Adhexa and A-Ads, does anyone know any site accept fake traffic (they willing to pay) ??? I look for net pay instant or daily payment :) Thank you.
If it worked, I would share you my 40k SSH or I will send you some gift for it. Thanks again.

that i know there isn't you should make some clicks with it and of course adnetworks would accept you, but in this days no one want fake traffic anymore. (btw try to sell on fiverr).

atheus
05-21-2015, 07:32 PM

ive a better advice why not invest real blood and sweat in something that'll benefit u in long term.. because form what ive seen people who take shortcuts end up on bridge that goes nowhere. look for something u re really interested in and slowly work ur way up. dont ever try hurry things up

onsali20
05-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Your best bet would be to go with Angemon 's Spoofref v2 and other adsense related ebooks on how to bypass adsense

ernis45
05-21-2015, 08:48 PM
I think I could help you. If you are willing to spare me some VPS...

luisdo
05-22-2015, 03:23 PM
I think I could help you. If you are willing to spare me some VPS...
Ofc, no problem. I can also pay you percentage of earning depend on how much money can I earn too. Do not worry about it. I will reward you in worthy if your method is worked.
p/s: I prefer autopilot method so much <3

luisdo
05-22-2015, 03:39 PM
Your best bet would be to go with Angemon 's Spoofref v2 and other adsense related ebooks on how to bypass adsense
Yup, I very like ebook in Angeclub, I have purchased all of them but I do not know how to cheat GG Adsense. Does Sproofref ebook perfect effect with GA ? I can sure earn with GA ?

onsali20
05-22-2015, 05:24 PM
Yup, I very like ebook in Angeclub, I have purchased all of them but I do not know how to cheat GG Adsense. Does Sproofref ebook perfect effect with GA ? I can sure earn with GA ?

I dont know what GA is, but I dont wanna include more info about the method

uzumaki258
05-22-2015, 11:47 PM
a-ads is site pay per day, you can get money from this site.

lother
05-23-2015, 08:05 AM
Thanks all you guy, i'll try it later