PDA

View Full Version : Adsense Alternatives?

Pikachu
05-11-2015, 11:55 AM
I joined adsense and i Made i quite money everyday but i entered the wrong address so i need to wait 4 weeks to receive a payment, during the waiting i want to try others networks, if someone has tried some, can you please just leave a short review? Thanks.

onsali20
05-11-2015, 12:05 PM
Same here, Correct address but wrong Name :p

Tatsumi
05-11-2015, 05:24 PM
You should try Media.net but for approval you will need to wait approx 2 months. (Iīm waiting 5 weeks, i still didnīt get any e-mail)
Or try to search a lot, read reviews, etc. :)

EdgarT
05-12-2015, 07:48 PM
I tried few adsense alternatives. Noone pays more than adsense.

BeyondZero
05-12-2015, 08:37 PM
There has always been this discussion.. And the real answer is.. there are none. Not one that is that good enough. Of course there are bunch of smaller ones, but they will pay lower, slower payouts, etc. + trash ads, etc.

Pikachu
05-12-2015, 09:38 PM
There has always been this discussion.. And the real answer is.. there are none. Not one that is that good enough. Of course there are bunch of smaller ones, but they will pay lower, slower payouts, etc. + trash ads, etc.

The problem is that i'm still under 18 and i don't know if i receive the money from adsense in my mom bank account does she need to make a dichiaration about the amount earning receive?

BeyondZero
05-13-2015, 05:03 AM
The problem is that i'm still under 18 and i don't know if i receive the money from adsense in my mom bank account does she need to make a dichiaration about the amount earning receive?

As far as I know, you can receive the money when your under 18.

DonQuixote
05-13-2015, 05:27 AM
In terms of CPM and CPC, there are no other adnetwork that can match Adsense.
In your case while waiting, you can try Infolinks for the time being.

I have a 4-year old infolinks account, for the last years i'm earning $0.10 something.
But for now i'm earning no less than $15 a day, jingling traffic in 6vps. Thanks to Angemon's ref spoofing.
I don't use this on Adsense, so i'm not recommending you to use it too.

Saber
05-13-2015, 07:24 AM

I have a 4-year old infolinks account, for the last years i'm earning $0.10 something.
But for now i'm earning no less than $15 a day, jingling traffic in 6vps. Thanks to Angemon's ref spoofing.

do they require a click?
or at least 1-5 clicks a day will do?

DonQuixote
05-13-2015, 07:50 AM
do they require a click?
or at least 1-5 clicks a day will do?

i'm not so sure. i don't click infolinks ads.
Infolinks is CPM based advertising, so clicks aren't pays that much.
just activate all ad types and you're good to go.

Danger Devil
05-13-2015, 08:34 AM
This thread might come in handy.
since i cannot apply for adsense.i will try infolinks or chitaka.keep adding alternatives guys

Pikachu
05-13-2015, 01:12 PM

Actually i'm making 60-70$ every day with adsense, so i will stick with them till i arrive to 18 (next month) and open my bank account.
I will give a try to infolinks also.
KidRock you can get paid if you are under 18 only if you get payments to your guardian or your parents bank account (Google allows that). But i will wait till i get my 18 (Next month).

BeyondZero
05-13-2015, 04:05 PM
Actually i'm making 60-70$ every day with adsense, so i will stick with them till i arrive to 18 (next month) and open my bank account.
KidRock you can get paid if you are under 18 only if you get payments to your guardian or your parents bank account (Google allows that). But i will wait till i get my 18 (Next month).

Well.. On their TOS they do state that. But in reality? They don't check. I have seen tons of people that are cashing out on AdSense and are under 18. (Using their name)

Pikachu
05-13-2015, 08:37 PM
Well.. On their TOS they do state that. But in reality? They don't check. I have seen tons of people that are cashing out on AdSense and are under 18. (Using their name)

By the way you know how?

Saber
05-19-2015, 04:02 PM

do you also need clicks in adsense?
or I can make it like 1 click and more traffic?

Pikachu
05-19-2015, 06:47 PM
do you also need clicks in adsense?
or I can make it like 1 click and more traffic?

you need of course clicks, have a stable CTR or you might get banned

Saber
05-22-2015, 10:18 PM
you need of course clicks, have a stable CTR or you might get banned
are you still using spoof ref and click like a boss?
do I use it before I apply to adsense or use it after I got approved?