PDA

View Full Version : Palring+Adsense

Pikachu
08-07-2014, 02:47 AM
Okay so what is Palringo? Palringo is a program to communicate with people to help you get money. It
isn't any program, this program is made for basically making ad revenue. Palringo is what I was talking
about earlier when you spend a few hours spamming links because this is basicaly when Palringo
comes in handy. With palringo you don't have to advertise your websites on forums or youtube, you
just send them to users on this program. What you will need for this is.
– - Google Adsense
– - Website/Blog ( 301 Moved (http://blogger.com) ) When making blog I suggest a Education or insurance
blog due to you will gain more money per ad click
1 Created Ads on Adsense
2 Atleast 2 ads on Blogger, and 5-10 topics
3 Downloaded Palringo ( http://www.palringo.com )
4 Register For Palringo and join groups )
I don't remember the names of the groups to join but here's 1
tier1exchange
Once you have all these steps created all you do is ask for 2 ads/ 10 imps
What does that mean? two ads means the amount of ads to click. And, 10 imps is 10 impressions which
are page views. You can ask for more than 10 imps or less, but make sure you keep the minimum of ad
clicks at least two don't make it higher then three or you can get caught.

I think this can pretty works with clean visit to your website.

BeyondZero
08-07-2014, 07:20 AM
You can ask for more than 10 imps or less, but make sure you keep the minimum of ad
clicks at least two don't make it higher then three or you can get caught.

You can get (and probably will) caught when you join this kind of click exchanges.
Reasons.
1. Google Staff actually can monitor these exchanges, and just add to ban list when you give them your site.
2. Google has the best security, 1 mistake ends up as ban.
3. A lot of members of these group's are lazy, they wont even even clear their cache memory, etc.
4. Click's come from direct ref.
5. CPM is pretty high when you ask for 2/3 clicks on 10 impressions.
6. Most of the click's just come in one time, and that's it.

Raiden
08-07-2014, 07:39 AM
This is pretty old method. I remember doing this like 3 years ago... :) Is this still working now? (I got banned by adsense on July 2011)

Neon
08-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Thank you KidRock for clarifying this with him, Google Adsense takes fraud seriously one llittle
click - one simple tiny mistake - and you account will be banned. They have the best security
around and there is not a lot of methods.
You must makes sure CPM is not high!
Send Clean Traffic!
1000 impressions and maybe 156 clicks is pretty good id say?
or even too much!